• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
S*** mates, 20 pages in a day?!?
this Palutena leak is spreading like wild fire too, i'm finding it all over the internet.
one way or another Nintendo is going to find out about this

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I just thought of something that may help either argument. I dunno.

The second picture of Lady Palutena.

Look at how she's holding the staff. Now, if this was legit, the argument could be it was an oversight on Sakurai's part. Because if this was fake, I'd think the person who made it would've had Lady Palutena's whole hand wrapped around the staff. I dunno, just an observation.
Probabbly an oversight, I mean, there was a bigger one involving zelda and her leg.

The Palutena oversight is barely noticeable compared to Zelda's leg.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Probabbly an oversight, I mean, there was a bigger one involving zelda and her leg.

BLAugh... it's just so... noticeable.
Meh, as if this hasn't always been an issue in Smash Bros..

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yea thats pretty much what I'm expecting that or the Great Sacred Treasure. But if Pseudo Palutena was leaked than that would be awesome!
Trolltena says: Yeah, Pseudo Palutena is undoubtedly more beautiful than any of those 100s of puny earthlings. What a bunch of suckers.

(Okay, I'll stop these jokes now.)

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
FYI

This

Could be his new final smash which is all 3 sacred treasures
The moment I saw Mirror Sheild gone and a possibly changed up special, the though of this occurred to me. Why would the get rid of something so iconic to Kid Icarus for random weapons unless they were going to use them elsewhere?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai is going to put her up tonight guys and it's just going to be...

"Pic of the Day - Lady Palutena arrives for battle! Side note, which one of you mother****ers did it?! They gonna be some ass whopping in this office."

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I'd have to say this would be one impressive fake. The thing that bothers me about this is the blue glowing ball of light in the background of both pictures. I would imagine that shouldn't be there everytime Palutena show's up. Didn't her AR model/idol have that as well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd have to say this would be one impressive fake. The thing that bothers me about this is the blue glowing ball of light in the background of both pictures. I would imagine that shouldn't be there everytime Palutena show's up. Didn't her AR model/idol have that as well.
That's always behind Palutena.

It's part of her.

Somehow...

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The thing that bothers me about this is the blue glowing ball of light in the background of both pictures. I would imagine that shouldn't be there everytime Palutena show's up. Didn't her AR model/idol have that as well.
Trolltena says: Would Palutena be a goddess without some kind of aura thing? Pah, puny earthlings know nothing about gods!

(Thought Trolltena was gone? Ha! :troll:)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Sakurai is going to put her up tonight guys and it's just going to be...

"Pic of the Day - Lady Palutena arrives for battle! Side note, which one of you mother****ers did it?! They gonna be some *** whopping in this office."
I think it's gonna be a picture of the Villager beating up Luigi, and it will read "b**ches snitches get stitches!"

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

...How did I not notice that before...?

Anyway, that serves to prove that this could be real, and the hand thing was an oversight by Sakurai.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Look how many users and guests are watching this thread. Madness. Leave you fools! There is nothing to see!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
When it comes to oversights I think Sakurai just has this sort of mentality:

''****, it's Smash Brothers. Things be flying everywhere and ****. Ain't nobody gonna notice this."

''Sakurai, sir. They notice."

''Shhhhhhhh. They won't notice."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Holy....good lord, 89 users viewing this thread?

I've been rather busy today, plus I've been practicing some of my mains in Melee, and dang...this thread blew up quite a bit during that time.

Reading a few other things and doing a bit of research on my own, I can't find anything truly inconsistent with this pic and actual 3DS screenshots. I'm starting to think it's legit.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Holy....good lord, 89 users viewing this thread?

I've been rather busy today, plus I've been practicing some of my mains in Melee, and dang...this thread blew up quite a bit during that time.

Reading a few other things and doing a bit of research on my own, I can't find anything truly inconsistent with this pic and actual 3DS screenshots. I'm starting to think it's legit.
Dat sig.....lol

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It's her halo, think of it like Peach's Crown (except she doesn't whack people with it to my knowledge).

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Everywhere I go, people are saying "Palutena has charms in one picture and not the other!"

Look closer! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom