• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Something occurred to me. If these are photos of a 3DS with the game running, where's the HUD at?

D

Deleted member

We are off-topic, but here's a list of annoying fanbases:
COD
Sonic
MLP
Homestuck
Sony/Microsoft, depending on the person

Sorry if you fit into one of them, just speakin' my mind.
Sorry for continuing to go off topic, but coming from the Dota 2 community I can say it's probably one of the biggest cesspits of hate on the internet.

Back on topic, I'm eagerly awaiting for this to be either debunked or confirmed true. I don't really care whether Palutena gets in or not, but new characters is always something nice to see.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
My attempt at debunking this.
As you can see, with a slightly edited pallette of a hue-shifted sara, and pieces of Saria's trophy itself, it's clear that some of the parts are borrowed. Also, some of the skin tones could be taken from the brawl trophy of Palutena. Why are the colors a bit different? He may of not taken the colors directly, as he could of edited a bit. Also, because it's on a 3ds, it could be just the camera.
This post is a joke right

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I don't think a lot of people pay attention to this in leaks, but we have not had a single newcomer revealed on an important/historical date.

Palutena could show up at any point, and is pretty much expected in a direct or conference.
we've only really had one newcomer announced since E3 it's too early to tell patterns.
Something occurred to me. If these are photos of a 3DS with the game running, where's the HUD at?
the game could be paused and not have a pause HUD or just have the pause HUD off.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
COD
Sonic
MLP
Homestuck

I agree to no end with these, especially MLP and Homestuck.

Probably turned off because of debugging. Maybe it's paused and the pause controls are gone.

The developer direct didn't have one either.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Are there very many?
Yes.
I hope that's just an exaggeration, not many things are worse than call of duty fans.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Kid Icarus fans have produced.
I didn't mean Dixie's supporters ARE obnoxious, I meant Palutena's are not.
Please. Pit players are the most annoying players of any character in Smash history (not all of them obviously). If someone in the Brawl Boards is annoying, chances are they play Pit. Pit also is annoying to face in Brawl at the competitive level. The Admirals are also the most annoying users ever, and they all use and most likely main Pit. Both groups want Palutena. Obviously you didn't research that or know that.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
This could be our first legit leak. If it is, I wouldn't be surprised if we see something of her soon. Most of the release dates surrounding Kid Icarus are in January and February and even then we have the Uprising releases in March. These are all very close dates and if he want to show her off in correspondence, he definitely would have the majority of work done on her before then. (I got these dates of Wikipedia so some may be wrong)

Kid Icarus:
Wii Virtual Console
  • JP January 23, 2007
  • NA February 12, 2007
  • PAL February 23, 2007
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • EU February 15, 1987
3D Classics
  • EU January 5, 2012
  • JP January 18, 2012
Kid Icarus Of Myths And Monsters:
3DS Virtual Console
JP February 8, 2012

Kid Icarus Uprising:

• JP March 22, 2012
  • NA/EU March 23, 2012
  • AUS March 29, 2012
There's always tomorrow with a trailer on site and via Miiverse, which would be extremely coincidental timing to confirm the leak (and I damn well hope so.) Given the coincidence that Yoshi is expected in March to promote Yoshi's New Island in North America (March 14th), we could get Palutena two weeks after to commemorate Kid Icarus: Uprising. Hopefully a Direct will accompany this.

COD
Sonic
MLP
Homestuck

Add these to the list of ****bases:

Naruto
Hetalia
Twilight
Warrior Cats
Blood on the Dancefloor
9gag
Justin Bieber/Miley Cyrus/Nicki Minaj/Just about any **** radio musicians

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Please. Pit players are the most annoying players of any character in Smash history (not all of them obviously). If someone in the Brawl Boards is annoying, chances are they play Pit. Pit also is annoying to face in Brawl at the competitive level. The Admirals are also the most annoying users ever, and they all use and most likely main Pit. Both groups want Palutena. Obviously you didn't research that or know that.
Even Pit himself is annoying. Have you heard Japanese Pit? Probably the worst thing in existence.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Guys I can see the future. Tomorrows daily pic is of Pits Final Smash. The caption is this

"Goddess Palutena! I beseech you!
Now that’s what I call a deity. Look how big she is!"

Then he will comment

"FYI She's not even an assist trophy"

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I agree to no end with these, especially MLP
*cough*

it's really only the over-obsessed fans that are a problem. they are even a problem to the majority of the group, giving it a bad name. just a piece of my mind. dunno about homestuck tho

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Guys I can see the future. Tomorrows daily pic is of Pits Final Smash. The caption is this

Then he will comment

I would just laugh hysterically in denial.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Even Pit himself is annoying. Have you heard Japanese Pit? Probably the worst thing in existence.
Japanese Brawl Pit was alright. NTSC English Brawl Pit is awful. Just awful.
On the bottom screen possibly. That or the game is paused.
If I may ask, were there any leaks like this during Brawl's era?
3 legit leaks, and they had all the information, sans like 2 stages (75M and I think Hanebow).

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Then he will comment

I'm pretty sure your joking but

I'm sure pits final smash will be a super move from kid Icarus upspring

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Kid Icarus fans have produced.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Star Fox fans have produced.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Pokemon fans have produced.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some MARIO fans have produced.

it's not just KI.

and it's not pretty.

EDIT: sorry guys for getting off topic, I'll talk about leaks now.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mario's stance kinda looks like this one, but you would have to enlarge it greatly to get it to look like the one in the leak:
http://page-featured-1.gamewise.co/...-Get-New-Single-Player-Mode-299515-large.jpeg
Mario's left hand is in a completely different spot as well, doing a different pose, and his right hand has moved. We haven't really seen that before.
To be fair, anybody who legit thought Marth would get cut is a moron.
The same went for people who thought Sonic would get cut. Seriously, he probably sold millions of copies of Brawl. Why would you cut him=??? He's the biggest draw in Smash Bros possibly, maybe sans the Red Man.

Fares612

Smash Apprentice
Did the original leaker say Palutena is an assist trophy? Can I have a link the original leak pleaseee

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Star Fox fans have produced.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some Pokemon fans have produced.
Obviously you don't know of the crazy amount of well... "adult content" some MARIO fans have produced.

it's not just KI.

and it's not pretty.

EDIT: sorry guys for getting off topic, I'll talk about leaks now.
Rule 34. Where nothing is sacred.

Then he will comment

Ah, I can picture Sakurai's Miiverse caption when that happens.

"FYI, some little birds have told me that one of you ****ers leaked some pics of her before this reveal. Keep in mind that I'm out for your asses."

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This leak is a good one. No word from Head Office of Sakurai though, which is surprising considering this one is raging through the internet like the Nintendo Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom