• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, the NeoGaf comparison isn't right, the Mario picture is off in hue, lighting and angle, while the Palutena isn't from KI:U, any AR Cards, nor is it directly from Brawl either.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................
My skeptical levels are super high right now....
I mean, there's no obvious way to debunk this right now, but the face seems a bit off..... the outlines actually dont look too off from what they should represent, and the background is indeed from from the 3DS Battlefield. All of Palutena details just about match her KI:U counter part, so we cant argue on those grounds.
Agh, the face! The nose looks so weird in the first one, its just seems to big. In the second one, her lips are a bit off throwing, seeing as how her lips are thin in the KI:U version. Of course thats only my opinion. Im gonna wait for Sakurai to spil some beans and create some chaos.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That Mario image is definitely not the same. On close inspection, his left fist is in a totally different position. Also, as has been said, the background and lighting are totally different.

That, and I'm having a hard time understanding why someone would go through such lengths to create a "fake" character leak that's flawless, and use it on Palutena other than Ridley, Mac, K. Rool or something.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
That Mario image is definitely not the same. On close inspection, his left fist is in a totally different position. Also, as has been said, the background and lighting are totally different.

That, and I'm having a hard time understanding why someone would go through such lengths to create a "fake" character leak that's flawless, and use it on Palutena other than Ridley, Mac, K. Rool or something.
Well, the hand and position is a bit obvious, but what if he was swinging his hands?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It'd sure be interesting if this was an early leak of an upcoming reveal. I doubt it, but we'll see,

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I'd argue that worldwide Palutena has a more consistent fanbase than people give her credit for. She may not be the first character on people's mind but she's a staple in a good number of Smash wish lists, from the diehard fans to casuals.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
They guys at neogaf bring up a good point.

WHERE ARE THEY STANDING!!!!!!! there are no bushes on the ground... I dont think that its a new stage either. so Faaaaake???

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia

He is swinging his arms in the video (44~45 seconds):

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I see that there are supposed screens of Kid Icarus's Palutena being leaked?

Of course I do want Palutena in the game, although I do feel that there is something a bit odd with the two "leaked" screens.

Once again, taking this with a grain of salt.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

WHERE ARE THEY STANDING!!!!!!! there are no bushes on the ground... I dont think that its a new stage either. so Faaaaake???
I think it either has to do with camera angle or its a new stage altogether.

Honestly I think the camera may be pointed slightly up at them, and those bushes are actually the trees. Honestly that doesn't scream "fake" to me. Time will tell I guess.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
He is swinging his arms in the video (44~45 seconds):
There is a weird shadow effect on mario's hand that isnt in the video though. also the leaked screenshot seems to have a better quality even if it is offscreen.

Clipse

Smash Cadet

Taking a look to other pictures from miiverse, it is posible, look: (and different angle, that we have never seen...)

leak3b.jpg

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Mario's pose doesn't prove anything, I mean, that's his actual idle animation, it should be similar.
So far it could be fake or real and we don't know anything to prove otherwise, and I'm actually enjoying the doubt, haha.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, Biology final is done, have around 45 minutes to do whatever I want.

I'm hoping this is real, but I'm not going to believe it until we get more information.

Alongside the Translator Leak and the Little-Pac-Mii leak, this one's going on my watch list.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Taking a look to other pictures from miiverse, it is posible, look: (and different angle, that we have never seen...)

View attachment 6996
Well I guess ive negated all that I could about this leak. Anyone else have any ideas? It hurts too much to say that this is true so ill just say "ill keep an eye on it"

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I want to believe this is real, but the fact that she's on the 3DS first makes me want to believe that its fake....maybe these are future pics? Like the main pics they have for the characters on the website...about time we get a good leak, eh guys?

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
If it's real, I'll always wonder why the leaker thought it was a good idea to have Palutena standing still in both images. A pic of her jumping/attacking would've removed any doubt.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't know, most of the Gamefaqs community believes it to be fake, so it must be real. :troll:

In all seriousness, I thought it was fake until somebody said that you can customize outlines. I am not entirely sure anymore, I mean, she seems way too detailed to be on the 3DS version as a playable fighter in my opinion, like the head looks a little disproportionate? I don't know, something is off.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's not one picture, it's two pictures that have been put together. In the bottom picture you can even see the lower screen of the 3DS.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well they do look rather convincing to say the least. Much like the Ness and Jigglypuff leak, but those were proven fake if I'm not mistaken, not that we had doubts about them making it in. But it's still possible that it's fake, so I'll keep a little bit of doubt with me. I would hope that she is playable though, I'd hate to see so many disappointed fans. And I feel she could be rather interesting to play as.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Even if its real, we do not know if shes an assist or a playable character. The pictures are definitely neat but I'l wait patiently for a reveal.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Apparently some people are saying it's made by the Project M animators and stacksmash modder, Pik.
They say the cleavage part is hinting that the Palutena model makes it fake, can someone point it out. Not very good at the visuals.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Even if its real, we do not know if shes an assist or a playable character. The pictures are definitely neat but I'l wait patiently for a reveal.
Well that much it true. But most of the background characters and even Luma and the Gyroid lack outlines that the playable characters have. Palutena has said outlines. So if it is a real leak, it would imply she is playable. Unless Assists happen to have these outlines themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom