• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Ceasar forgot to mention that the tournament was best of one, single elimination. :laugh:

Edit: I completely support your quest to be the best Mario Bros. player. You can do it!

Last edited:

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Posting at 3AM once again. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to discuss healthy sleep. Maybe this will be the last time.

I read page 277 as recommended by Star King. It kind of trips me out to see old names that you don't really see much any more. Mahie, Surri, ciaza just on that page alone. There are so many more.

Also battlecow used the word "hella", which I thought was a norcal only thing!

Finally, this post cracked me up
I'm not on facebook

's all about Google +
That is all. Thanks.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the objectively bad post is just a couple pages after 277

in hindsight it was a good call, but not +1000 internetworthy

and of course it was a response to an anime discussion

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
aa's posting style has been the consistent non-offensive yet subtle lower caps since 2011

how do you do it aa

mixa

Banned via Warnings

i am samus
the stage is improvement
an endless struggle​

that's my haiku for the day thank you very much for taking the time to read it

The Star King

Smash Hero
Also battlecow used the word "hella", which I thought was a norcal only thing!
While we're referencing old posts

And wow don't even remind me of the day I found out that "hella" was a NorCal thing.
hella is a norcal thing? what?
I hear hella used in Virginia all the time
I told you years ago it's not a norcal only thing. BUT I GUESS IT WAS FOR NAUGHT HUH

I really astound myself with the random Smashboards conversations I remember sometimes.

aa's posting style has been the consistent non-offensive yet subtle lower caps since 2011

how do you do it aa
non-offensive my butt

I had to flame him

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
They use hella everywhere, man. It was on that south park episode. The Spooky Fish episode, if I do so recall. People use the term almost everywhere I've been, not just west coast

Maliki

Smash Ace
Yo whats good.

When will it become possible to like your own post on smash boards?
I think that would be dopeee!!!

ps Kero is a girl in real life.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
- it works in japanese
- not the traditional form

mixa 2 potts 0

jk. like i give two ****s about metrification (? not sure what the term is in english)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Bringin' the love here.
And before you ask, yes. This is actually happening.

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Eh yo yo yo yo yo! It's Kero the mother ****ing Great!! What's up what's up!!!

So IDK how many of you rascals know this, but i'm actually a secondary education major AS WELL as a math major. My goal is to be a HS math teacher. Like sup. Anyway. For this education class i'm taking, we have to tutor at this place called Job Corps once a week. Job Corps is pretty much a free education program that helps young people earn a GED or high school Diploma. You can also learn a trade, but i don't **** with that ****. As most of you know, i live in NY. Most of the kids at job corps are like inner city kids who dropped out of high school or whatever pretty young. Nah mean?

So i had my first like tutor-sesh today and it was ****ing awesome. I got paired up with this girl Lyla in the HS Diploma class. She was struggling with math, so I helped her with this 20 question test she had to do that covered like interest rates and taxes and ****. In order to pass the class, she had to pass this test in the first 2 tries and she had already failed the first. After i helped her out, she ended up getting a 95. (We got one question wrong that we guessed on cause we both had no ****ing clue what to do lol) She was so happy that she got a 95 on the test, she had the biggest smile on her face. She seemed so grateful. It was like the greatest feeling ever. It felt so great that i could actually make a difference and help someone, i felt so warm inside and i couldn't stop smiling. This was my first like semi-real teaching experience and it was incredible.

I had to share. Plus the weather is super duper nice so i'm in like an ultra ****ing sick mood right now.

Still gonna surpass you all in smash. J Natural is coming over TMRW so it should be F to the U N! Fun fun fun!

Anyways, gotta run. My pet dolphin wants to go to the dining hall, cashbah ****.

-Kero the Great

Last edited:

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Anyone interested in having monthly or bi-monthly smash fests at my house in NH?

Top Bottom