• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
just make sure to call joey kuhro in person and you're fine, it's what he prefers to be called anyway

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Eh yo yo yo yo yo! It's Kero the mother ****ing Great!! What's up what's up!!!

So IDK how many of you rascals know this, but i'm actually a secondary education major AS WELL as a math major. My goal is to be a HS math teacher. Like sup. Anyway. For this education class i'm taking, we have to tutor at this place called Job Corps once a week. Job Corps is pretty much a free education program that helps young people earn a GED or high school Diploma. You can also learn a trade, but i don't **** with that ****. As most of you know, i live in NY. Most of the kids at job corps are like inner city kids who dropped out of high school or whatever pretty young. Nah mean?

So i had my first like tutor-sesh today and it was ****ing awesome. I got paired up with this girl Lyla in the HS Diploma class. She was struggling with math, so I helped her with this 20 question test she had to do that covered like interest rates and taxes and ****. In order to pass the class, she had to pass this test in the first 2 tries and she had already failed the first. After i helped her out, she ended up getting a 95. (We got one question wrong that we guessed on cause we both had no ****ing clue what to do lol) She was so happy that she got a 95 on the test, she had the biggest smile on her face. She seemed so grateful. It was like the greatest feeling ever. It felt so great that i could actually make a difference and help someone, i felt so warm inside and i couldn't stop smiling. This was my first like semi-real teaching experience and it was incredible.

I had to share. Plus the weather is super duper nice so i'm in like an ultra ****ing sick mood right now.

Still gonna surpass you all in smash. J Natural is coming over TMRW so it should be F to the U N! Fun fun fun!

Anyways, gotta run. My pet dolphin wants to go to the dining hall, cashbah ***s.

-Kero the Great
Who wants to take bets as to how long it will take before college completely destroys Kero's passion for mathematics? Between classical analysis, abstract algebra, linear algebra, differential equations, vector calculus, number theory, theoretical mechanics, Fourier analysis, etc. it's only a matter of time.

Source: math major who used to love math

Shears

Smash Master
I'm assuming he's at least a junior, so most of those classes he should have done already. Out of all that, Fourier and Laplace transforms were the worst. Definitely go to class kids, Wikipedia won't get you an A.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
kero's a sophomore in college and tommy is a sophomore in high school

aka their lives are close to being awful

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I like this game :)

But it really brings me down to know that not many people play it :(

rpotts

Smash Lord
I played combo blaze last night on FU. My adapter broke recently but I wanted to check out how my new place's internet is, so I hopped on using kb. 1 lag spike through 2 games, compared to his 70+ which didn't even feel that bad except for a couple major ones. Pretty sure it's the best connection I've had, oh and yea, I was on WIRELESS wut. I need a RAPHNET.

Shears

Smash Master
**** you Robert Stone

And my name is Shears in real life. I don't hide behind an alias and pretend to be something I'm not like an evolved ekans or a king of the stars.

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
* Joins: Smasherx74 (Ping: 69)
- FU Admin Connected

FU just gets ****tier and ****tier doesn't it?

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
* Joins: Smasherx74 (Ping: 69)
- FU Admin Connected

FU just gets ****tier and ****tier doesn't it?
I don't get it, are you implying I'm ****? If so then how about you actually play me and find out how ****ty you are.

The Star King

Smash Hero
And my name is Shears in real life. I don't hide behind an alias and pretend to be something I'm not like an evolved ekans or a king of the stars.
I thought Shears was your last name. I was saying I don't know your first.

If Shears is your first name, cool beans.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Kero better keep his identity secret after he becomes a teacher. Not gonna be easy to keep a job after finding out how much speculation there was about whether his german professor wanted the d or not.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol guys

yo so jnatty came over and played smash with me and caesar for a while today

the kid is really solid

he's got some great directional influence

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i find the word basuke funny

like how the narrator enunciates the episode titles of slam dunk. KUTABARE BASKE!!
rofl the guttural

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
So I saw this weird thing in the store today and threw up in my mouth a little. Of course, I had to buy it, cause pez pwns.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm a god at Unscramble, ask anyone who has played me. Better at it than Smash tbh.

Whenever unscramble came on back in the day it was bittersweet because it would distract me from Smash, lol. **** is ridiculously addicting.

mm me wut

Last edited:
Top Bottom