• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ganondorf + 192 Attack Stat via Equipment + Reverse Warlock Punch = 72% damage and enough knockback to KO people at 0% on any point of Battlefield

:4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ganondorf + 192 Attack Stat via Equipment + Reverse Warlock Punch = 72% damage and enough knockback to KO people at 0% on any point of Battlefield

:4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf:
I have a OP Mac set like that XD
200+ Attack Stat
Dies at like 60 but a fully charged forward smash does about 50%
He also has a shieldbreaker custom and the better recovery custom

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I prefer Ganondorf with high speed, Glider, and Floaty Jumps. It kind of feels like how he floated around in OoT. Kinda.

Though I have a custom of every character with a similar setup, Shulk glides through the air like a majestic ostrich.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
This is perhaps one of the funniest songs I've heard in a good while. I'm starting to have a soft spot for broadway musical comedy.

Oh yeah, one instance of NSFW language, but whatevs.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No, I don't hear the people sing.

I hear their screams of pain. :upsidedown:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm not a fan of yuri and I think it's pretty creepy, but Madoka x Homura is the only shipping that really works out well.

TBH, I thought Homura was just Madoka's closest best friend in the anime. Then I researched that the shipping was canon.

I think it's finaliy time to read non-canon yuri manga. ._.
(Can't believe I said that.)

Last edited:

Soul.

Madoka and Homura mean the same thing to me. Now they're two different characters? wat

R0Y

Smash Master
Social Thread 4.0 - Do You Hear the People Sing?

Singing time hype? :502::alien::dk::sheep::troll:

[page:] Dr. David, telephone please. Dr. David
Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair, Dr. J. Hamilton, Dr. J Hamilton

All alone now
Except for the memories
Of what we had and what we knew
Everytime I try to leave it behind me
I see something that reminds me of you
Every night the dreams return to haunt me
Your rosary wrapped around your throat
I lie awake and sweat, afraid to fall asleep
I see your face looking back at me

And I raise my head and stare
Into the eyes of a stranger

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Bumped a thread on Gamefaqs I liked, and it got derailed by a Killager. It was funny at first, but now TC's getting mad and the gimmick is starting to get old. . .

R0Y

Smash Master
Bumped a thread on Gamefaqs I liked, and it got derailed by a Killager. It was funny at first, but now TC's getting mad and the gimmick is starting to get old. . .
Sounds like a GameFAQ's thread to me.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a fan of yuri and I think it's pretty creepy, but Madoka x Homura is the only shipping that really works out well.

TBH, I thought Homura was just Madoka's closest best friend in the anime. Then I researched that the shipping was canon.

I think it's finaliy time to read non-canon yuri manga. ._.
(Can't believe I said that.)
It isn't canon though. Did word of god say something recently that I wasn't notified of? Their relationship is left up to the viewer to decide. I prefer to look at them as friends, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This is what I get for trusting TV Tropes. ._.
Yeah, word of god hasn't said anything. Yet. I don't think they will though.

They did reveal the approximate number of time loops Homura's gone through though; approaching 100.

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
So I made some pics that I'd love to share on here but I don't get how you upload pics to Smashboards. As noobish as it sounds, could anyone help? The problem I'm having is that I can't just attach a pic from my Kindle Fire to the post, I haven't to get a URL for it.

Never mind, I'm a dumbass... Ignore this.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
At least it's not that stupid "Chrob" thing or people saying "Ridley" behind spoilers for no reason. That alone is why I boycott GameFAQS.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm jealous. What amiibos do you have?
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Link, Zelda, Toon Link, Sheik, Fox, DK, Diddy, Yoshi, Samus, Mega Man, Ike, Pit, Sonic, Megaman, Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Still, why would Homura would go through 100 time loops just to save Madoka's life, especially for just one specific friend, it's kind of unusual and I barely see any of that in other anime shows. There are many things pointing towards it IMO. I might have to watch all 12 episodes again this weekend again.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I was going to try and attempt Classic mode on 9.0, but then I realized there's no point.
*insert confession bear meme here*

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Link, Zelda, Toon Link, Sheik, Fox, DK, Diddy, Yoshi, Samus, Mega Man, Ike, Pit, Sonic, Megaman, Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight.
No Shulk? I'm disappointed.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Speaking of Mega Man Amiibos, I just got mine today. :D
Him and King Dedede. That makes 6. Kirby, Pit, Sonic, Lucario, Mega Man, King Dedede.

And they're all staying in their boxes until the 3DS adapter comes out.

_gold_

Smash Master
One of these days, you're going to read about some smart fellow selling his entire collection of Amiibos for thousands of bucks. I myself actually debated on whether or not to do this, but my bank account insisted otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Still, why would Homura would go through 100 time loops just to save Madoka's life, especially for just one specific friend, it's kind of unusual and I barely see any of that in other anime shows. There are many things pointing towards it IMO. I might have to watch all 12 episodes again this weekend again.
Because she's insane. The ending of Rebellion makes that obvious. I won't deny that it's a pretty obvious ship. I'm just not a fan because of the way I see Homura as a character.

She's still not the most insane character in the franchise though. There are many other crazies who out crazy Homura.

Soul.

hang on im trying out this thing
pixilate hyper voice tho
edit: fix'd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've only got the ever so awesome looking :4samus: amiibo
Then there's Link
I got Link as a gift. The rest of the characters I plan to get are characters I actually use, so Link's gonna look out of place in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom