• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Remember when people discussed Fire Emblem games before-Awakening without mentioning "waifus"?

Neither do I.
It was always there but not to the large extent that it is now sadly.

:salt:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I know XD
The first time I played I kept Chrom away from every female
Then as soon as Olivia was introduced I had Olivia dance for him. Every turn. While dragging out the level:denzel:
“Father, how did you meet mother?”
“She helped me kill the Mad King then she shook her booty in my face for 20 turns.”
I once trapped a barbarian between Kellam and Frederick until he broke his weapon, then made Olivia dance for Chrom for 150 turns. Not exaggerating.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Man I forgot about the Gangrel chapter. It ****ed me up. Guess I gotta grind.
On the contrary, I ****ed up the Plegian and Risen army after reaching Champions of Yore 1 and other DLC chapters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, while I can see why they did it (along with the blatant fanservice), I do feel that sooner or later it'll catch up with FE. Sooner or later people won't think of the franchise is a decent game, but more so the Dead or Alive of RPGs.
It's just my two cents.

D

Deleted member

The icon is literally finished, but I'm just going to fine tune / polish it. The colors at the top right are just there for getting the palettes quickly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Still, while I can see why they did it (along with the blatant fanservice), I do feel that sooner or later it'll catch up with FE. Sooner or later people won't think of the franchise is a decent game, but more so the Dead or Alive of RPGs.
It's just my two cents.
I wouldn't be surprised if the next one was more inline with the older games.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
It's just my two cents.
What do you mean? That FE could turn into a full on dating sim? I don't see that happening, and despite the appeal of it, there are still many (including me) that prefer the gameplay, and Awakening was still a good FE game, ad well as introducing an above average relationship aspect.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What do you mean? That FE could turn into a full on dating sim? I don't see that happening, and despite the appeal of it, there are still many (including me) that prefer the gameplay, and Awakening was still a good FE game, ad well as introducing an above average relationship aspect.
No, not that it'll go full on dating sim. But where it will get to the point where it's only known for the fanservice. Much like the aforementioned Dead or Alive.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I've been thinking a lot about the dream I had last night. It seems I'm having trouble getting over Maria (my former friend who moved to New Haven, CT).

I dreamt she showed up at my house uninvited when I came home from my soon-to-start-in-reality job, and I shouted at her "We're not friends anymore! Get out!" And pushed her out the door.

I guess I'm having this extreme approach because before she terminated the friendship with me last May, some other friends were treating me like crap and saying they hated me and left me. The circumstances behind the friendship ending was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It's really messed me up and I even freak out when Miami Marlins games come on cause there's a player whose name sounds like "Edge Barria". And "Barria" sounds like Maria so...

I was like that for a while after a girl named Nora ended her friendship with me in a harsh way, but I ironically got over that a lot faster.

I wish I wasn't like this. I want to like delete Maria's FC on my 3DS and all the asks she sent me on my old Tumblr. I feel like only then, I will be over her. I would delete her Skype messages too if I could...

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I've been thinking a lot about the dream I had last night. It seems I'm having trouble getting over Maria (my former friend who moved to New Haven, CT).

I dreamt she showed up at my house uninvited when I came home from my soon-to-start-in-reality job, and I shouted at her "We're not friends anymore! Get out!" And pushed her out the door.

I guess I'm having this extreme approach because before she terminated the friendship with me last May, some other friends were treating me like crap and saying they hated me and left me. The circumstances behind the friendship ending was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It's really messed me up and I even freak out when Miami Marlins games come on cause there's a player whose name sounds like "Edge Barria". And "Barria" sounds like Maria so...

I was like that for a while after a girl named Nora ended her friendship with me in a harsh way, but I ironically got over that a lot faster.

I wish I wasn't like this. I want to like delete Maria's FC on my 3DS and all the asks she sent me on my old Tumblr. I feel like only then, I will be over her.
For me, when relationships take a turn for the worse, I just have to cut off all communication. Not right away mind you. Give them a chance to reach out to you, and you try too. But if things don't turn up, holding on never heals. Sometimes you have to let go and move on.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For me, when relationships take a turn for the worse, I just have to cut off all communication. Not right away mind you, give them a chance to reach out to you, and you try too. But if things don't turn up, holding on never heals. Sometimes you have to let go, but also move on.
I kinda want to purge it all, really. I haven't been able to delete her from 3DS yet though as my 3DS was confiscated before she told me she didn't wanna be my friend anymore. It's a long story...

(If this somehow ends up as a double post I'm sorry. Just delete the duplicate. Phone browser problems...)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I swear, things get weirder and weirder every time I come in here.
Dom't be a prude though, your furry and pony love fits in here.:troll:
That was harsh for no reason. Or is it just me...

I wish I wasn't like this. I want to like delete Maria's FC on my 3DS and all the asks she sent me on my old Tumblr. I feel like only then, I will be over her. I would delete her Skype messages too if I could...
I know what you feel. I still have some bad memories of terminated friendship from 2013 and consequences of it in 2014.
Those were some horrible years for me.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I kinda want to purge it all, really. I haven't been able to delete her from 3DS yet though as my 3DS was confiscated before she told me she didn't wanna be my friend anymore. It's a long story...

(If this somehow ends up as a double post I'm sorry. Just delete the duplicate. Phone browser problems...)
Well if it's confiscated, why would it be a problem? You just want closure?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Am I one of the few that would've liked Konami characters in Project X Zone?
I mean...
Bomberman,
Castlevania,
Metal Gear,
Pro Evolution Soccer. :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well if it's confiscated, why would it be a problem? You just want closure?
She hasn't contacted me since so she's probably deleted me too. Mom's in control of the 3DS... So it's best Maria and I, on our own respective ends, erase memories of each other completely.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I dreampt about a horrible green mutagenic plague liquid and everything was getting infected and then the whole island was infected and had a creepy humanoid thing form out of it and stretch from the top and then I was at a relative's house and we were all worried we and everything else were infected. And maybe eating pizza.

I don't have much going on IRL, so my mind improvises.

On a more serious note, I hope your social life and feelings about the friend situation improve soon. That sounds rough.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Good lord why is freaking Stix in the new Sonic X MegaMan crossover? Who in there right mind gives a damn about Stix? Where are Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom