• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yea. Got 3 paragraphs so far. Will finish the rest over the weekend. I need at least 8 paragraphs with no more then 10. With each paragraph having at least 5 well formed sentences. Nothing too hard. Pretty easy actually.
Well, good luck.

I'm not really doing anything as of right now.
I've just been around here posting stuff.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
My iPod Nano 2G finally broke down the other day. Battery gave up and took the circuits with it so it doesn't boot anymore. Currently stuck with an el cheapo media player (a Coby MP705, which the Rockbox firmware doesn't support) that won't play back files that aren't encoded in libmp3lame or PCM16. :(

Marthmario

Smash Lord
That's weird, anything you think you might have done? Use any music in your videos lately?

On another note. (And totally not to gloat) I just ordered a new CPU for my aging toaster, yay.
A. I make music and B. I used some in my convo videos but I always put who it was by.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Yes. Yes they have.
What's worse is Youtube doesn't care how many people petition against their rules or decisions. Since they know that they'll make money since just about everyone goes on Youtube, they could care less.

Top Bottom