• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just posting to say that, since the 3DS version of Smash is coming very soon, I wouldn't mind getting properly friendly with more people on this site. That way, we can come to exchange friend codes and what not, maybe even Skype during matches and what not. And I will be getting the Wii U version too.

I have a lot of interests, and play a lot of games, so finding something to talk about shouldn't be too hard. In case age matters to people (I know some people get nervous talking to people online if there is a big age difference), I just turned 19 last Tuesday.

Also, my favourite game series besides Smash is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Just posting to say that, since the 3DS version of Smash is coming very soon, I wouldn't mind getting properly friendly with more people on this site. That way, we can come to exchange friend codes and what not, maybe even Skype during matches and what not. And I will be getting the Wii U version too.

I have a lot of interests, and play a lot of games, so finding something to talk about shouldn't be too hard. In case age matters to people (I know some people get nervous talking to people online if there is a big age difference), I just turned 19 last Tuesday.

Also, my favourite game series besides Smash is Sonic the Hedgehog.
Nice to meet you... lol even though I've seen you around the Sonic threads a lot. I'm a big Sonic fan myself. If you want my Skype just message me.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
So, how's life everyone? Mine is... pretty dull tbh. Emotionally confused is the best explanation I can give, but I won't bore ya guys with the details.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just got fibre optic broadband today. I now have download speeds of 70Mbps and upload speeds of 20Mbps.

This will be amazing for Smash 4, laggy matches will be a non-issue.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I just got fibre optic broadband today. I now have download speeds of 70Mbps and upload speeds of 20Mbps.

Wow, nice! I don't think I'll have lag issues with Smash either. After playing Sonic Racing Transformed on the Wii U online smoothly many times I'm probably good to go.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I need to try that game online again, sometime.

Then again, next time I get into that game will probably be with the PC version, as I do own that now, and it has more characters.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I need to try that game online again, sometime.

Then again, next time I get into that game will probably be with the PC version, as I do own that now, and it has more characters.
Pretty fun. I seem to come back to it, stop playing for another few months, and come back.

Marthmario

Smash Lord

YOUR 70MBS IS NO MATCH FOR MY 3MBS!!!

;-;
;-;

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I drove by Kurt Kobain's high school or something like that once.

Someone was like "That was Kurt Kobain's high school"

I was like "Oh"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been out of high school since 2005

But if Teen Spirit smells anything like what I remember, it was actually quite a bit more pleasant

Edit: It's been almost 10 friggin years.

Dang

Last edited:

Pass

Smash Cadet
Last edited:
Top Bottom