• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
There are actually succubi cults?

Well, that is certainly....... Interesting. I can only imagine what would go on in such a cult that is made after succubi lol.
Well... Eh I wont get banned from the forums :p The worst she could do with Hectate is sacrifice dogs, but if that happened I figure it'd be time for mental help.

Or just get her to watch Charmed. xD
Oh man a TON of stuff people think is real comes from that show, it's funny honestly.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I still would hold very little worry. The fact of the matter is the goddess she claims to worship is being worshiped incorrectly, and if said goddess is real she would be protecting people from the aspects of the underworld, not bringing as bunch of succubi around. She's probably just doing this as an attention grabbing phase, unfortunately many practitioners of pagan beliefs do this in their teenage years. If you are truly concerned, at least trying to get her in a better direction would be smart as pagan religions can be very peaceful and do a great deal of good in someone's life if practiced correctly and for the right reasons.

GOOD!

But seriously it's understandable, there's a lot of complexities in world religions... If you have an easier subject I'll take it!
Nooooo, my friend says she met a group of Succubi in "another world" and they made her their leader because she's a "great seductress".

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That's because the show does a good job at getting you to believe it is accurate, in terms of how those kinds of groups would work. Aside from the whole demon slaying thing, the rest seems pretty believable, in all honestly.

It's not a bad show xD.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Nooooo, my friend says she met a group of Succubi in "another world" and they made her their leader because she's a "great seductress".
Sure... Succubi only appear in the dreams of men. If she had met an Incubus (the male version) it'd be one thing, but that still only happens in dreams, not in "another world". If she actually did have an odd experience she might have suffered or has been suffering bouts of sleep paralysis though which should be checked on.
Succubi would never need a leader in any way as they can go into anyone's dreams according to lore. On top of that, thee only reason an Incubus would come near a normal female would be when they are having sex with a male human to switch their demon semen with the human load (I kid you not that's apparently how people give birth to demons, silly crap.)

In other words, she's lying out her ass :p

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Sure... Succubi only appear in the dreams of men. If she had met an Incubus (the male version) it'd be one thing, but that still only happens in dreams, not in "another world". If she actually did have an odd experience she might have suffered or has been suffering bouts of sleep paralysis though which should be checked on.
Succubi would never need a leader in any way as they can go into anyone's dreams according to lore. On top of that, thee only reason an Incubus would come near a normal female would be when they are having sex with a male human to switch their demon semen with the human load (I kid you not that's apparently how people give birth to demons, silly crap.)

In other words, she's lying out her *** :p
Time to go rage :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
GOOD!

But seriously it's understandable, there's a lot of complexities in world religions... If you have an easier subject I'll take it!
I guess.
I've just never really heard of "witchcraft", I know somewhat of paganism (mostly it's holidays).
The only religion I really know about is Christianity, mostly because I am one (though, with these recent months I've been becoming more Agnostic).

That's because the show does a good job at getting you to believe it is accurate, in terms of how those kinds of groups would work. Aside from the whole demon slaying thing, the rest seems pretty believable, in all honestly.

It's not a bad show xD.
I've seen some of it.
It's not bad, but there are better shows (especially in the supernatural genre).

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Or she actually believes what she is saying and needs to get help, badly.

I wonder what it would be like to have a succubus visiting my dreams. I probably wouldn't remember, and I wouldn't want to know either. xD

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I had a dream the other night that Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was coming after me with 4 new arms and a weird exoskeleton, and I had to turn into a succubus to beat the crap out of him with a pan.

There weren't any physical changes or anything, so I have no idea what "turning into a succubus" was supposed to mean in the dream.

So yeah! That's the only succubus-related thing I have to say.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
This has been quite the dark but curious discussion hasn't it? Any other insane questions for my plethora of knowledge?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I had a dream the other night that Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was coming after me with 4 new arms and a weird exoskeleton, and I had to turn into a succubus to beat the crap out of him with a pan.

There weren't any physical changes or anything, so I have no idea what "turning into a succubus" was supposed to mean in the dream.

...Maybe it's telling you to write some creepypasta about "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Marthmario

Smash Lord

Morrigan and Lillith Aensland. :3

mimgrim

Smash Hero
No, there's a good number of people out there who are. Just gotta keep your eyes and hidden cameras open.
Oh sure, by not comparing them to a character made in video games or anime.

There are some damn good looking people out there, but they still won't be like a character made in video game or anime unless a photo of them gets edit to make it seem that way. A lot of times characters in those kinds of things are meant to be made "perfectly", unless the objective is otherwise, whereas no human can truly be "perfect".

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh sure, by not comparing them to a character made in video games or anime.

There are some damn good looking people out there, but they still won't be like a character made in video game or anime unless a photo of them gets edit to make it seem that way. A lot of times characters in those kinds of things are meant to be made "perfectly", unless the objective is otherwise, whereas no human can truly be "perfect".
Personally I feel that the breasts are waaaay too big and bouncy in games. Like holy ****, I don't know how they aren't constantly in pain in Soul Calibur (although 5 was slightly better about this).

Edit: @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill : Alright then! What am I wearing? :p

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Personally I feel that the breasts are waaaay too big and bouncy in games. Like holy ****, I don't know how they aren't constantly in pain in Soul Calibur (although 5 was slightly better about this).

*hides in your bushes and breathes heavily*

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Nothing. :love:

And yes, the pandering jiggle physics boobies are insane, it would break fighting game character's back it's so bad...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'd rather get "drunk" on sleep deprivation! Plus caffeine actually makes me sleepy, so I can get *falls out of chair*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can't.
For one, I'm too young. Second, I have heath issues (like a suppressed immune system), so I'd end up worse if I did.

Top Bottom