• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Can't tell me people were actually hype for it. Everyone feels like I'm going to get ***** except for a select few. But yeah, I'll tap all of MW some other time. Like pencils in a cup.

dmac

Smash Champion
HOLY CRAP I WOULD YELL AT YOU THROUGH AIM BUT I MUST DO IT HERE. ****. I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU NOW.

also hax is beast and deserves his placing, but i cringed so hard at amsah not knowing the falcon matchup :| (yeah yeah i know, no falcons in europe)

Tink

Smash Hero
the sig says it all..................................................................................................................whyyousoscared?

this is gonna be so much fun...only 2 more weeks away....cant wait to **** you all!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Kels battlefielded himself twice game 3 vs hax. Dart vs rockcrock was decided by randall more than the players. It ended 2-1 rockcrock. Darts first national was a great success and couldve been legendary if jigglypuff wasnt such a gay ****ing character. Kinda dissapointed how quickly you guys went to bagging on your own fellows without knowing **** about what happened.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Still need a team. Or I probably won't go. It's lucky enough I'm able to go as is. I can't imagine spending a weekend in any better way than at a Midwest Smash tournament. Albeit I do miss the East Coast quite a bit.

Holla at'cha boi, dawg.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Kels battlefielded himself twice game 3 vs hax. Dart vs rockcrock was decided by randall more than the players. It ended 2-1 rockcrock. Darts first national was a great success and couldve been legendary if jigglypuff wasnt such a gay ****ing character. Kinda dissapointed how quickly you guys went to bagging on your own fellows without knowing **** about what happened.
no johns dude

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Yo I need a teammate for this. I play falco, I am alright. Don't expect anything too amazing out of me lol I will guarantee that we will have tons of fun though. If you are interested, hit me upppp :D

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm so ****in mad. I got caught under battle field twice at 20% 3rd match vs. hax. I had him too. I was playing so well. And i was going even with amsah in friendlies.

j00t

Smash Champion
hondafoo mm :p

everyone mm meeee~

tink drephen darkrain kels trail cosmo... EVERYONE >:[

Tink

Smash Hero
im down for almost any MMs.

also renebalde, i totallllly dissagree......**** talking can only help someones drive to getting better. next time, hopefully kels wont choke up vs hax.

woudlve been so sexy tho....kelly wouldve prolly tapped amsah too. he wasnt playin gthe greatest, and kelly couldve gotten top 7 =(.

Top Bottom