• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Tink

Smash Hero
fox from ec....i thinkkk from MD. old school smasher. hes got some vids up vs chillin and ish from awhile back...but i honeslty wouldnt think kels shoulddd lose to him :/.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll....redd deff is a fox player -_-....if he beat him with falco, that nottt good :/. youtube doesnt lie 0_0.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i dunno who he used but yeah i guess hes been playing more fox recently

round 2 pools update

vro got 4th with tope and zhu in his pool
dart got 3rd behind rock crock and amsah
lance got 5th

Rat

Smash Lord
time to step it up gentlemen!

edit: wtf they can't read this. I should just text them.

Tink

Smash Hero
id rather he not be there, if hes gonna play bad =(((....mw has enoughhh bad press on our skill level....we dont need no more shame sonn.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i agree with tink on rockcrock vs dart

not a huge shock, but ive played them both a decent amount and definitely would have bet on dart

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
is mango in melee singles? I saw someone entered as mang0 so I wasn't sure if it was him or not.

and I read something about someone complaining about no stream, just in case you didn't know already you can watch some matches live on vgbootcamp

Dopey

Smash Lord
"LOL at michigan so high. bias more?"

i remember when vidjo, dark, and me were top 10 nation =(

MW used to own, wtf happend guys? step it up before i stop playing league of legends and get my controller outta the closet.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
"LOL at michigan so high. bias more?"

i remember when vidjo, dark, and me were top 10 nation =(

MW used to own, wtf happend guys? step it up before i stop playing league of legends and get my controller outta the closet.
Dont worry dope, I'm on my way to the top. I'll be living here now so I'll rep the MW for you guys! :D

Dopey

Smash Lord
anv is for noobs, its all about nax and garen =p savin for maokia

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Ok more definite updates for you guys. Kels did lose to redd and redd played falco. Kels and plank took 1st seed in pools beating out over triforce and strawhat. Vro and dart were in the same teams pools and took the first game against triforce and strawhat but lost the next too. They took 3rd seed but only top 2 made it out. I'm in the airport on my way back so gl to kels and dart in the rest of the tourny

Also lol at rat

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
progducto Pool 1 d1 g-reg kels remen blunted object the lake

Falcon Zelda and d1 should be wins for kels IMO. Remen and blunted are winnable. Best of luck.

Rat

Smash Lord
i feel much relief. Still hella nervous for kelly.

WHAT IS DARTS POOL!?!?

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah I feel like blunted object kels can beat.. but iono coz his record vs falcos is shabby =[
remen is fox dittos... Kels has a good chance at that as well

I hope he takes first seed

Top Bottom