• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Kels88

Smash Lord
im down for almost any MMs.

also renebalde, i totallllly dissagree......**** talking can only help someones drive to getting better. next time, hopefully kels wont choke up vs hax.

woudlve been so sexy tho....kelly wouldve prolly tapped amsah too. he wasnt playin gthe greatest, and kelly couldve gotten top 7 =(.
Tink it wasn't a choke. battlefield is just a gay *** stage. I dash attacked the ledge and somehow ended up under the stage. I have no idea how.

darkatma

Smash Hero
scrub kels

try dash attacking the ledge with fox, falco, and falcon

if you hold certain directions, you fall off. I think "in" is one of them. Don't hold anything and you won't fall off.

btw i'm probably gonna place really poorly at this, but I'm so excited to play some good people. Ima play everyone before bracket this tiem so everyone can figure out all my bad habits so they'll beat them out of me =]

Kels88

Smash Lord
proud of you kels

but i will beat you at this
thanks man. And you probably will. I don't think i'll do that well here.
everyone CP kels to bfield

good stuff at pound kelly

you too dart, although it wasn't the result you were hoping for
Thanks Deku.
scrub kels

try dash attacking the ledge with fox, falco, and falcon

if you hold certain directions, you fall off. I think "in" is one of them. Don't hold anything and you won't fall off.

btw i'm probably gonna place really poorly at this, but I'm so excited to play some good people. Ima play everyone before bracket this tiem so everyone can figure out all my bad habits so they'll beat them out of me =]
lmao Now you tell me. Guess i'll be more cautious with it next time.

dmac

Smash Champion
mannnnnnnn i remember at like... smym 11, (whenever kels beat darkrain) we were playing friendlies the night before and kels kept getting dropzone'd by darkrain and he asked how not to get dropzoned and i told him. whoops!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
mannnnnnnn i remember at like... smym 11, (whenever kels beat darkrain) we were playing friendlies the night before and kels kept getting dropzone'd by darkrain and he asked how not to get dropzoned and i told him. whoops!
=[

Doesn't Dthrow> fall>jump uair work just as well when they DI away? I think there was a punish for the anti-dropzone DI...

Technique is too good needs to be banned.

=D

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
I'm going.
You guys don't know about me, but i recently 3 stocked a lvl 9 FOX in my room.
I'm gonna be giving people da business with my marth/falco....
but I gotta learn how to do that laser sht and waveshinning before the tourny.
WATCH OUT YO!
=)

I'll also $1 MM anyone just for the exp... gotta level up my chars!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
NOICE, Good **** Big_R, my ****ing man! <33333333

Like I said before, I can't go to this tournament. But I'll ****ing **** you MW kids at the next big tournament just yall wait!

Dart!

Smash Master
oh yeah yayuhz. Hes pretty dec.

I still think i could take LozR. Hes pretty good in teams but from this video i see he loses to really simple things and lacks serious patience. If i played on my game i would tap that.
I played lozr at pound. He would destroy you joe. Especially cause "you dont take melee seriously anymore"

Top Bottom