• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
UM is ****ing awesome man. I'm so glad I was introduced to them at Summer Camp, I was missing out
I'm gunna do pretty good at this, hope everybody is ready
gimme dat top 17

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
ATTENTION for people who plan on staying the night the day before the tourney:
The day before the tourney is Unofficial... So there'll be A LOT of drunk people around and parking will be pretty hard to find. I recommend just coming the day of the tourney instead of before just in case of towing problems, drunkards, finding rooming, etc etc. And.... I might be under the influence also =P lol

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Good music luke, likin the jazz-rock fusion feel, great tone on the guitars too.

I got my work shift covered, I should be coming to this.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I know i've said this plenty of times before but i really want to try one tournament without going fox. It's going to be hard but i will really really try not to. Plz remind me not to go him if i'm about to.

Edit: I'm mostly doing this because Fox is getting boring, so i would really like to try and win with someone else. not sure if i can tho.

lmao Edit: oops wrong thread. this is supposed to be for the smashing ground tourney

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
Kirbykaze sucks man. Sorry whenever someone mentions a crappy player I just have to say how much they suck, kind of my thing. u_u

Top Bottom