• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Its not about doing things wrong/stupid for me. I just need to brush up on tech skills cause I haven't touched the game in 2 years and I have no TV lol.

...I moved here by myself from socal a few weeks ago. (That's why I don't have a TV yet), I used to play with mango, DSF, lucky, hugo, and zhu and all them people x_x

Does Chicago have power rankings?

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah there is a PR. no link right now cause i'm lazy.

Also anyone want to play me some yomi?

yomi overview

If you wanna play maybe fb message me (nick kooy (calvin alum)).

I'm trying to figure out this lum guy. Not working so well. Also I'll probably bring some decks to this tournament if people wanna play.

ORLY

Smash Master
Vro telling me what I'm doing wrong is a tradition going back before my very first tournament.

I don't do anything like I'm suppos'ta.

Also: Yomi looks badass.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My favorite Vro quote of all time.

"Looshkin, how the hell do you miss that? Do you know how big that hitbox is? You have to try to miss that."
Talking about edgeguarding with Ganon's Dair, lol.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Purdue is straight up owning *****es at this ****. Yall should not even show up. FO REAL. hide ya kids hide ya wife AND hide ya husband cuz we ****** errrboy out there.

who wants to mm my fox?!?!

PS

DART SUCKS !!!

Scythe

Smash Master
Purdue is straight up owning *****es at this ****. Yall should not even show up. FO REAL. hide ya kids hide ya wife AND hide ya husband cuz we ****** errrboy out there.

who wants to mm my fox?!?!

PS

DART SUCKS !!!
you want a rematch?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
snpr, come to my house, i live like 20 minutes from schaumburg

talk to me on aim (drewb008) or call me (847-331-3315)

Kels88

Smash Lord
I really just wanna win teams and not even play in singles. As of now i still have no intentions on using Fox and Falco. Singles is too stressful and not fun at all

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Looking forward to playing everyone. Vro, I need to sit down and play with you so I can get some advice on my Falcon. I think I'm finally almost to the point of getting good at this game. I just need to work on combo DI and certain punishing things. Yessirrrrr.

LSDX

Wah!
Bad news: my melee disk has officially bit the dust, so I won't be able to supply a setup. I hope this isn't an inconvenience and we will still have enough by Saturday.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lols
i will not be attending this tourney

john: I suck too much at smash

Has anyone here ever not dropped a friendly vs a certain person in 1.5 hours then lose to them in tourney?
*raises hand*

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think ive done that yeah, i dunno about playing for 1.5 hours but ive definitely convincingly won friendlies then lost in tourney the next day, that samus player dark mike from norcal at genesis comes to mind

ive also won the first match, got 4 stocked the second, then won the third, thanks needle of juntahh, and at poe3 sliq beat me like 100x in a row with his jiggs the night before then i 2-0'd him in bracket, i know both sides of it

rat bring that tv i left at your house, i'll bring the cube, although i might just come to your smashfest wednesday anyway in which case nevermind

Top Bottom