• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll.....if you honestly donttt go fox/falco(which we knowwww you will), i doubt you'll get top 3 :p.

ORLY

Smash Master
lolll.....if you honestly donttt go fox/falco(which we knowwww you will), i doubt you'll get top 3 :p.
QFT

There's gonna be a lot of MW talent here. A very poor time to try and pull your punches, Kelly.

Rat

Smash Lord
can we do one character only tournament? Maybe all out japanese style: 1 char, single elim?

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...i like that idea, but then ill just have to play lame fox all the time =(....i like me some marth and only fox for extremely lame ppl :/.

Rat

Smash Lord
so wait the trick to get you to play fox against me is to play extremely lame?!

It's on!

Kels88

Smash Lord
hmmmm lol are the brothers and Deku coming? That will play a large roll in my decision.

As of now i would like to take back what i said til i find out who's gonna be here.

This might be harder than i thought.

ORLY

Smash Master
hmmmm lol are the brothers and Deku coming? That will play a large roll in my decision.

As of now i would like to take back what i said til i find out who's gonna be here.

This might be harder than i thought.
Maaaan. Either stick with it or don't say it! None of us believe you anymore. :/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Chris quoted "Kels who cried wolf"ROFL
so kelly
deku and I were talking and I didn't realize how much $ you made from HDR
you are a menace...you must be stopped...you WILL be stopped
I have probably donated over 100 dollars to kelly mafuggin smith at this point

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
lol kels who cried wolf

i have not been playing any falcon lately he may not see much action here

i dont care what character kels has now but its definitely a top tier one cause he dont have the guts to play crappy ones

this has been TOM

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
lol kels who cried wolf

i have not been playing any falcon lately he may not see much action here

i dont care what character kels has now but its definitely a top tier one cause he dont have the guts to play crappy ones

this has been TOM
It's probably Marth, he did play him against Dart last time...

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Falcon main looking for teammate.

I'll team with any player/character but kirby. But if you taunt at least once a set I can deal with kirby. Probably.

:falcon:

EDIT: I'd tell you my skill level but I don't know how to compare it. I'm not that great but I shuffle and stuff. My skill is probably about the same amount of skill ORLY has in his left pinky toe when he has a runny nose and a headache. I hope people know who ORLY is.

_J!

Smash Cadet
consider myself, virsath, my boy ted, russ, and maybe bob and kelly as friendlies fodder for the day, also...get out of pools easy when we're around!

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone that comes can/will learn alot from this tournament....i think chicago smashers are some of the most nice/vocal ppl on letting oppponents know what they are doing wrong/bad habits/advice in friendlies.
get at our pros and learn!

that being said, me and kelly are taking teams and the bros have no chance...get at our cheapness!

Rat

Smash Lord
lol especially vro.

He will just flat out tell you when you do something wrong/stupid.

"Why did you jump there rat? That was really stupid. Don't waste your resources." (Aka you do not have enough minerals.)
or
"wtf are you doing chris? DO GOOD MOVES!"

Top Bottom