• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Freehaven

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cartographer25
I got this. Somehow...

I'll be bringing around 3-5 people so expect a group of relatively seasoned n00bs that should be fair game.

Saturday's just around the bend. Hope to see you all there! Wear nametags with your forum usernames so I know who you are!

Rat

Smash Lord
70% says you guys can stay at my house. I have to confirm with my dad (mom says it's ok, she holds most of the power.) The only thing I don't want is to stay up super late, so like sleeping is good.

Another potential upside to hanging out at my place is that I give high fives on request.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I pretty much know where Rat's place is, and it would be right on the way, so that might be the best option (don't worry, we don't stay up very late). ORLY, I was under the impression that you lived a little farther away, but if you're willing to house us then we would be very grateful as well. I guess I'll wait for your text to see what we should do.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
my place is always open. i live 10-15 minutes from the venue (closer than chris or rat). my main TV is fairly large and there are various couches to sit on (and later sleep on, for many people). When couch space runs out, there is also a supply of chairs. There is also a comfortable twin sized bed available for 1 lucky traveler.

Scythe

Smash Master
my place is always open. i live 10-15 minutes from the venue (closer than chris or rat). my main TV is fairly large and there are various couches to sit on (and later sleep on, for many people). When couch space runs out, there is also a supply of chairs. There is also a comfortable twin sized bed available for 1 lucky traveler.
why's it gotta be one

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Last time I played sensei vro he told me I had a marth in the bud which had yet to blossom.
Can't wait to start taking stocks, games, and sets with this character.

And MMs??!?

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Ill money match you two too, gooeybanana and looshkin. $5
Tink - ill money match you if I win any of my money matches with gooeybanana, looshkin, or microwave D:

Rat

Smash Lord
I have a feeling i'm going to get wrecked at this tournament.

I have super trouble with Quaz.
Juggleguy wrecked me last time.
Dart might step it up.
Matt and Tom don't know how to fight samus so that **** is in the bag.

That being said:
Quaz, Juggleguy, dart, or matt and tom. $MM?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sveet: Seems like Chicago is a housing paradise! We appreciate the offer, but I think we'll stay at Rat's place this time.
Rat: I'd love to MM a non-sick Rat =P plus Falcon/Samus is one of the matchups in this game that I'm actually pretty confident with.

Also, thanks a ton for the gas money donations guys. Duck and I really appreciate it, especially since we aren't exactly at a level to be considered for a "good player fund" like Armada or PP or Jman are. To return the favor the best we can, we will be bringing two FULL setups and I will personally make sure all the sets I record are uploaded within a week for everyone to watch. So you can officially put us down as attending.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
still waiting on the tomacawk gas $ fund
I'm a cool guy, I think
and I would bring douchebagscrub
he's good (allegedly)
I play fox and he's really cool too, just like me

chances are I'd john out even if people paid for me to come :D

Quaz

Smash Master
Rat you're like way better than me, you should be able to beat me this time

I'll MM you though.. for something, I dunno I never do MMS after posting them on the boards.

darkatma

Smash Hero
still waiting on the tomacawk gas $ fund
I'm a cool guy, I think
and I would bring douchebagscrub
he's good (allegedly)
I play fox and he's really cool too, just like me

chances are I'd john out even if people paid for me to come :D
if you had RESPONDED at all to my queries in the stl thread, me and geno coulda gone with you and deku with GAS MUNNIES to this tourney.

unfortunately neither you or deku responded to me, so my flight gets back to stl at 6pm on saturday

if i ever host any tournies i'm not letting you enter them unless you have smashed with me at least once before the tourney :p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I never responded because I knew I wouldn't go. I work Saturday.
I prefer silence over talking because then people call me out on johns
Next time I will tell you lol. We SHOULD play though. Alex says you're "real good" or something like that.
You two have such a weird respectful **** talking relationship. I never know what to believe.

Top Bottom