• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBros Website Information

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
I had never seen this stuff before. Interesting. But it obviously isn't real. Not to mention I really don't think there will be any sort of leaks from Sakurai.
One of the pictures was posted by MechaTheSlag (creator of A Hat in Time) on Twitter, the other was retweeted by him.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Nice pic today (and problably not the only one , if the NDirect shows something).
Just inserting a simple move that we don't have seen yet.(Villager grab)

It's not that hard... Why don't make daily pics always like this?

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
Well, no new character for this Direct. But 3DS gets Miiverse! Now we can check the stuff there too. I'm really excited for it. Als, in case you haven't noticed. Things have been revealed a lot lately. Sure they may be small, meaningless, and/or could be cut from the actual game. But it's better than random pictures that are just for entertainment. So better times are coming. ;)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Dat new stage!! Maybe Rosalina reveal soon, considering she's playable in Super Mario 3D World.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
there is a relaese of the brand new mario game, one of nintendos biggest franchises and we don't even get a character reveal

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
there is a relaese of the brand new mario game, one of nintendos biggest franchises and we don't even get a character reveal
Same could've been said for X & Y, almost everybody was expecting a reveal for that. We still could get one for tomorrow's update though, though honestly my guess is if we get a character, it'll be Zelda.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
I don't think anyone will be revealed tomorrow. In case you haven't noticed, Sakurai has only revealed characters on Thursdays since day one. The only exceptions was the very day it was revealed and days when we had the Nintendo Directs. But I could be wrong we could still get something special tomorrow.

I wouldn't be too surprised if we get some veterans for now. But I think a new character should be revealed soon. Possibly the next Nintendo Direct. We could also possibly get something around Christmas. Who knows? But I'd like to see at least one new character revealed before the year ends. I guess we'll see. :)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't think anyone will be revealed tomorrow. In case you haven't noticed, Sakurai has only revealed characters on Thursdays since day one. The only exceptions was the very day it was revealed and days when we had the Nintendo Directs. But I could be wrong we could still get something special tomorrow.
What about Olimar? That was on a Friday.

In any case, I think promoting a game along with its release trumps sticking to some fairly arbitrary pattern (assuming there is the intention to promote the game via Smash at all). If a game releases on Friday and Nintendo wants a Smash tie-in promotion, it'll happen on Friday.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
I forgot about that one.

That is true. I agree with that. There will most likely many cases where the pattern will be broken. When and why those will be, that is a mystery. I just can't wait until we find out more. Maybe a character will be revealed next week. Also, Nintendo hinted at something that may be revealed at VGX in December. Maybe it'll be Smash related. Who knows?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can someone tell me what Wendsday and Thursday's pics were? I missed them.

Morbi

Scavenger
I believe that Wednesday revealed the new Blaster, it is big and red with the a green Smash logo located inside the barrel, the shape is akin to a megaphone to be honest.

Thursday... it was really irrelevant. I cannot remember to be honest. It was like Link and Samus fighting on Spirit Tracks if I am not mistaken. I think there was some aerial combat, you didn't miss anything.

I could be wrong, I can't quite remember. Just my attempt at filling you in.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369

Here is a link to the thread that posts this stuff. You'll find the pictures and what Sakurai said for them.
http://smashboards.com/threads/miiverse-daily-smash-4-photos-november-29.337266/

I believe that Wednesday revealed the new Blaster, it is big and red with the a green Smash logo located inside the barrel, the shape is akin to a megaphone to be honest.

Thursday... it was really irrelevant. I cannot remember to be honest. It was like Link and Samus fighting on Spirit Tracks if I am not mistaken. I think there was some aerial combat, you didn't miss anything.

I could be wrong, I can't quite remember. Just my attempt at filling you in.

Close. Wednesday's was Sonic hitting Bowser's shell. Good job though. :)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Find Mii stage confirmed for 3DS! Looks great, but does this make Mii more likely?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
No stage confirmation, it could be part of an adventure mode and not a playable stage.

And, a little, but not much, if he's in of course he'd have a stage or two/three etc. If not, then Mii based games are extremely popular, so clearly there are going to be stages and possibly adventure mode stuff...

I was guessing Board Game Island for the Wii U adventure mode, hadn't really considered Mii on 3DS, but when it came up Find Mii kind of is the obvious choice...

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Oho, Ohoohohohohoho. This Update! THIS Update! OH, The Butthurt!

"You wanted Majora in this game? Here he is!"

Also, The Skull Kid? There's more than one Skull Kid. Considering he's possessed, I say just call him, "Majora."

Spire

III
BRoomer
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamnit. Oh well, better than Tingle! Looks so sharp too.

Edit: Also, with Majora's Mask cameoing in A Link Between Worlds and now this, the odds of Nintendo remaking the game have only increased. Seems he's calling the Moon down.

ALSO! Since Skull Kid won't be playable in SSB4, that increases his chances in Project M.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
This is all awesome! I can't wait for the game to come out. Also, there is VGX tomorrow. Nintendo said that there would be some announcements. I just hope that is Super Smash related.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
What were the VGX announcements? I'm guessing they're not Smash related, because the website has no updates.

General Klenkton

Smash Rookie
Although a Skull Kid character would've been extremely interesting to see, I think he is perfect for assist trophy. He'd make the moon come down, killing everybody. The end.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
What were the VGX announcements? I'm guessing they're not Smash related, because the website has no updates.
The announcements were a couple things about Donkey Kong: Country Freeze. Nothing about Smash. Shame. :/ But I have a feeling something might be coming this week.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
You don't think that Cranky Kong has something to do with Smash?

That is a good point. I never thought of that. Maybe he will be included somehow. If anything, we'll find out about that in February, when DK comes out.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
I wouldnt see him as a playable character, maybe as an assist trophy?

I'm doubting he would be a character. But you could be right about the assist trophy. We'll just have to wait and see.

One more thing, not related to what TopTierPichu said. For those who don't already know, Miiverse is now on the 3DS. I'm so glad it is. I've been checking it that way now and it is so great and convenient. If you haven't updated, or don't have a 3DS or Wii U, you're missing out. :)

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
Rosalina and Luma confirmed as newcomers!! The video is amazing! This game just keeps getting better! I love it!

Luckdragon

Smash Rookie
It's awesome that they are being sure to expand the roster with characters that can have unique move sets.

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
Zelda confirmed! As of right now, we're not sure if changing into Sheik is still an ability of hers. It most likely will be though. Also, in the second picture on her site, from the main site, she controls the armor from Spirit Tracks! :) This game just gets better and better!

Raymondo97

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raymondo79
3DS FC
0173-2451-9369
And now we have to wait a week before we get another pic. Oh well. They deserve those days off. :)

Top Bottom