• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Roster Creation Contest: Round 17: Swampasaur vs. Guybrush20X6

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I vote for Opossum. However, the lack of Bowser Jr. in his roster saddens me. I don't like how HeroG cut Jigglypuff and has 4 3rd partys. (which is really asking for a lot)

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
END OF ROUND
THE NEXT WILL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS
EDIT: SCRATCH THAT, I'M DOING IT NOW
legendofrob1 wins this round with 13 votes vs. God Robert Cousin's 11. This is probably the closest we've gotten to a tie. Not bad.

This round is between HeroG and Opossum

HeroG

Opossum

Who will win this round? The rectangle or the Wine glass? You decide! :troll:
Vote here: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/bzhbbycdsp.html

GO!
HeroG doesn't even have Toon Link in his roster when he is already confirmed. So Opossum wins by default?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HeroG doesn't even have Toon Link in his roster when he is already confirmed. So Opossum wins by default?
Nah. Just because he got one prediction wrong, doesn't invalidate his whole roster.

Who knows, Sakurai could reveal a character tomorrow which isn't on Opossum's roster. :p

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I voted for Opposum, because his roster is a chalice.

Oh yeah, and I liked his character choices more, but mostly the chalice.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I voted for Opossum. HeroG's roster had replaced Toon Link with Young Link, (which also means this roster was never updated) and replaced the original Pokemon Trainer with a different one, and also included Pac-man.

I don't have any issues with Opossum's choices.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I voted for HeroG because I like Masked Link more than Toon Link, and a new Pokemon Trainer is more interesting.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'M BACK.
Opossum won the round with 23 votes vs. HeroG's 3. A bit too lop-sided for my liking... I can't shake the feeling that the lack of Toon Link on HeroG's roster contributed big time to his defeat.

Anyways, onto the next round. It's between AEM and Zhadgon.

Ariand/AEM

Zhadgon

Vote here: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/mzwfsmvzsp.html

GO!

D

Deleted member

My vote goes to Zhadgon. While Harry is a very odd choice and I don't like how Wolf was cut, I would be incredibly disturbed if Geno and Tingle were playable. However, I dislike how both rosters have 4 3rd party characters; that's a bit excessive in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

Oh.

Sorry Zhadgon, but my vote goes to AEM now. I think that I will be more satisfied with that roster.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I want to see how the poll is doing but I can't see without voting...

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
So pretty much I´m toast, oh well maybe next time I will have more luck (probably my changes to my current roster, remove Falco add Wolf, remove Shulk add Chrom and finally remove Palutena add Takamaru).
.n_n.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
END OF ROUND
THE SMG2 STAGE IS AWESOME

Ariand/AEM won this round with 6 votes vs. Zhadgon's 3. There were ~26 participants in the previous poll compared to this one's 9.
Y U NO PARTICIPATE? :sadeyes:

This round is between thisismatt and Xenigma

thisismatt

Xenigma
http://smashboards.com/attachments/xenigma-png.3056/
Look like Peachy directly copied the link from a PM and no one other than Peachy and Xenigma can view it.
Xenigma, please post your roster again. ;_;

I want to see how the poll is doing but I can't see without voting...
I wanted to see how the poll was doing when my roster was up for voting as well.
Actually, you can. This is the link to the current poll.
http://www.yourfreepoll.com/mzwfsmvzsp.html

To see the results without voting, replace the 'p' at the end of the link with an 'r'.
http://www.yourfreepoll.com/mzwfsmvzsr.html

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If Xenigma doesn't send me the roster by tomorrow, I'll let BluePikmin take his place. (I wanted to enter the contest myself. ;_; )

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
BACK ON TRACK
Xenigma failed to respond, so I'm letting BluePikmin take his place. It's really unfortunate; Xenigma has voted quite consistently in this contest, and he kind of deserved to be in.

Here's BluePikmin11's roster.

thisismatt

Vote here: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/iypftypisp.html

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I actually CAN NOT choose. Both are so awesome that I can't pick a favorite.

On one hand, Pikmin's has Daitoryo AND Kawashima, plus MOST of my regular picks, and Sable.

But matt has Isaac, Saki, AND Shulk...

DAMN YOU FALKOOPA FOR PUTTING THESE TWO IN THE SAME BRACKET
:troll:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Likewise I've voted for BluePikmin11's roster. It's certainly the most unique although I'll give thisismatt some credit for adding Wonder Red, a rare and interesting choice.

Otherwise it feels too safe and BluePikmin's is just a bit more interesting overall to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom