• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 3rd

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Man, there are just so many color schemes I'd love to have.. so many threads to visit, I think I'm going to list them here!

+ =confirmed
- =wishing

:4littlemac:/Jumpsuit
+Minor Circuit (Default Green)
+World Circuit (U.S.A. themed)
+Title Defense (Gold)
+NES Glitch (White)
+Wireframe
-Super Punch Out (Blue trunk, green gloves, no shirt, blond)
-Major Circuit (Cyan)
-Wii Player 2 (Yellow + Black + Brown hair)

(got tired of text coloring here)

:4megaman:/Protoman or Quint
+Megaman (Blue)
+Metalman (Brown)
+Woodman (Green)
+Rush (Red)
-Quickman (Pink)
-Bubbleman (Gray)
-Flashman (Purple)
-Blizzardman (Sky blue)

:4sonic:/Classic (but if it can't happen due to size diff) /Metal
+Sonic
+Dark
+Silver-ish
+Purple-ish?
-Knuckles (Red)
-Tails (Orange)
-Jet (Green)
-Classic (Blue is a bit more desaturated, spines shorter, eyes black)
((Hey, if Marth could get a retro pallette, so can Sonic))

:4zss:/Fusion outfits
+Brawl colors
-Justin Bailey No missiles
-Justin Bailey Missiles
-Dark Samus themed

:4peach:
+All Brawl colors
-Dark Queen
-Pauline

Jay-Vonnie

Smash Rookie
Call me crazy but ness confirmed villager looks exactly like ness.

Call me crazy ness confirmed villager on the left looks to much like him

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
1. Perhaps.
2. He could, but it'd be a rather idiotic move.
3. Yes he was recently confirmed, but these leaks were weeks BEFORE his reveal.
4. Not the same one.
5. Yes, I do. Leaked footage kinda proves the point. Here's some good videos to watch:
a. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBNLg0c07Q
b. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig36DHVp4lk&list=UUkmP59n7648ESU0PJsJMiRw
c. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGUTKv2oN4&list=UUkmP59n7648ESU0PJsJMiRw&index=2
6. I'm riding the hype train, yes, but there is evidence backing it up, I'm not blind.
a: There was already confirmation on the DLC listed in this video was false information. Video is irrelevant.
b: This video showed practically the same content in video (a) in a much lengthier time frame, whilist still displaying a DLC list that has since been proven false.
c: All the rosters displayed in this video and previous video's do not allure to mewtwo or ridley being playable characters in the upcoming title. There are however a couple of screenshots showing character selection zones showcasing the duck hunt dog and Bowser Jr, but since they have not been confirmed, still cannot be even plausible as the developers reserve the right to modify content at any time between now and their expected release date. Since they have not been announced, this is still merely speculation.

So you basically showed me leaked footage that contained disproven theories and leaks, and out of the 3, only the last one had anything that could be somewhat referred to as believable. However most of it is still redundant as it's already been proven incorrect.

Keep riding the hype train. You need glasses. Have fun.

Last edited:

xXVergiliusXx

Smash Rookie
Does anybody else think that Lucas will be just an alt costume for Ness with this post? All the leaks seem to confirm Lucas has been cut but he might still "make it" that way lol

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
a: There was already confirmation on the DLC listed in this video was false information. Video is irrelevant.
b: This video showed practically the same content in video a in a much lengthier time frame, whilist still displaying a DLC list that has since been proven false.
c: All the rosters displayed in this video and previous video's do not allure to mewtwo or ridley being playable characters in the upcoming title. There are however a couple of screenshots showing character selection zones showcasing the duck hunt dog and Bowser Jr, but since they have not been confirmed, still cannot be even plausible as the developers reserve the right to modify content at any time between now and their expected release date. Since they have not been announced, this is still merely speculation.

So you basically showed me leaked footage that contained disproven theories and leaks, and out of the 3, only the last one had anything that could be somewhat referred to as believable. However most of it is still redundant as it's already been proven incorrect.

Keep riding the hype train. You need glasses. Have fun.
Not really, the dlc was by someone else, not the original leaker. The second leak (list I posted first) may have been by a different leaker, but based on what I know, it was before the leak we're discussing now. Again, Shulk's portrait was accurate to the one on the site's, and his portrayal in the actual gameplay is 100% spot on to how he played and that was posted last Monday, before getting taken down due to Nintendo for Copyright claims. This video contains the leaked footage, watch it for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX3GuelArO4&list=UUpXNu2WOCmvkLB--od36Xaw
PS: I do wear glasses, so if that was meant as an insult, it doesn't really have any grounding.

Last edited:

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
Not really, the dlc was by someone else, not the original leaker. The second leak (list I posted first) may have been by a different leaker, but based on what I know, it was before the leak we're discussing now. Again, Shulk's portrait was accurate to the one on the site's, and his portrayal in the actual gameplay is 100% spot on to how he played and that was posted last Monday, before getting taken down due to Nintendo for Copyright claims. This video contains the leaked footage, watch it for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX3GuelArO4&list=UUpXNu2WOCmvkLB--od36Xaw
PS: I do wear glasses, so if that was meant as an insult, it doesn't really have any grounding.
You said, and I quote,
"6. I'm riding the hype train, yes, but there is evidence backing it up, I'm not blind."

To which I responded "you need glasses" because you are allowing speculation to cloud your judgement.

The full roster displayed in the video still does not allure to mewtwo or ridley, and that's the main focus as this is what you're basing your argument off of. And once again, developers can change ANY content in their software that they themselves have not guaranteed to be in their new title, so even if it exists in their database today, they could delete it tomorrow. On Brawl's game disc, there are remnant files of mewtwo soundbytes, victory themes, and color pallates, but were ultimately left on the disc as empty files, and lo and behold, mewtwo is NOT in Brawl.

Therefore, if Bowser Jr. Or the Duck hunt dog do exist as of now, since the developers themselves have not made any confirmation on their existence, it's possible that they could be deleted the way Mewtwo was deleted from Brawl since they are not obligated to keep content that they have not yet confirmed.

Still speculation, still no evidence, so sit back and enjoy the ride, instead of trying to get to your destination quicker than what is physically possible.

Last edited:

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
(see Aran's alts.)

*facepalm* SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Anyone else notice how the far left Villager alt seems Ness inspired?

Sakurai be trollin'. :troll:

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
I
Wish they showed Mario's colors.
its probably
1) Normal Mario
2) Yellow Mario
3) Blue Mario
4) Brown Mario
5) Green Mario
6) Fire Mario
7) Light Blue and Pink Mario (E3)
8) NES Open Golf Mario

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman

Please be real...
I want to play as Roy...Koopa.
Not trying to "smash" the hype or anything but if bowser jr had the Koopalings a alts shouldn't they just be called Koopalings? Unless the name changes depending in who your using. Would be weird playing as Roy and the announcer says bowser Jr.

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
I'm a little bit disapointed about the lack of changes in customes on samus. I only see color swaps. I hope they don't do that with more characters!

I hope mario will get an epic custom like Dr. Mario (although he will maybe a secret character), my most preferred suit would be the tanooki mario!

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Dark Pit is Pit's evil clone just like Capt. Falcon's evil clone is Blood Falcon so quit crying over

Reoyoshi8

Smash Apprentice
Knowing Metroid isn't as beloved in Japan than other Western countries, Dark Samus not being playable, wheras Pitoo is, makes sense in a cruel way...
I just wish Zelda and Metroid had the same number of reps.

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
Man, there are just so many color schemes I'd love to have.. so many threads to visit, I think I'm going to list them here!

+ =confirmed
- =wishing

:4littlemac:/Jumpsuit
+Minor Circuit (Default Green)
+World Circuit (U.S.A. themed)
+Title Defense (Gold)
+NES Glitch (White)
+Wireframe
-Super Punch Out (Blue trunk, green gloves, no shirt, blond)
-Major Circuit (Cyan)
-Wii Player 2 (Yellow + Black + Brown hair)

(got tired of text coloring here)

:4megaman:/Protoman or Quint
+Megaman (Blue)
+Metalman (Brown)
+Woodman (Green)
+Rush (Red)
-Quickman (Pink)
-Bubbleman (Gray)
-Flashman (Purple)
-Blizzardman (Sky blue)

:4sonic:/Classic (but if it can't happen due to size diff) /Metal
+Sonic
+Dark
+Silver-ish
+Purple-ish?
-Knuckles (Red)
-Tails (Orange)
-Jet (Green)
-Classic (Blue is a bit more desaturated, spines shorter, eyes black)
((Hey, if Marth could get a retro pallette, so can Sonic))

:4zss:/Fusion outfits
+Brawl colors
-Justin Bailey No missiles
-Justin Bailey Missiles
-Dark Samus themed

:4peach:
+All Brawl colors
-Dark Queen
-Pauline
i REALLY want a metal sonic costume for sonic. If it isn't an alt costume, it would be funny if sonic became metal sonic when he hits the metal box.

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
So it's going to be 48 or 52 characters... place your bets!

link2702

Smash Champion
*shrugs* yeah neat and all sakurai.

Btu did you hear about project M lately? it just released a new alternate costume of C.falcon, the Retro falcon from the SNES promo art of F-Zero. You know....a complete new model and not just color swap.

Oh hey, yeah they also have a light suit ver. of samus.., a full new model and not a color swap ;o

Last edited:

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Some new questions arise when i see the new colors...

Will Pit still have the black colored alt, since Dark Pit is also selectable?

Which colors are Dark Pit's alts?

Why is Link having actual different alt costumes, while Samus just gets some color swaps? The Darksuit and Light suits are both very different and waaaaaay more awesome with the real armor. The Dark Samus color looks cool, so i'm happy i can still play as Dark Samus in some way :upsidedown:

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
RIDLEY CONFIRMED GAIS!
C'mon Sakurai! Make this Metroid month! That Dark Samus alternate color looks ****ing awesome!

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Not trying to "smash" the hype or anything but if bowser jr had the Koopalings a alts shouldn't they just be called Koopalings? Unless the name changes depending in who your using. Would be weird playing as Roy and the announcer says bowser Jr.
it might just be recolours

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*Faints*

Zenblast

Smash Rookie
NNID
zenblast
really excited to see more of these alternate costumes
Also I read somewhere Olimar will have Alph as an alt costume which would be really cool

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
I really love how Samus' suit isn't super shiny anymore, instead it has a bit of a worn-down look to to it. Love the realism in these costumes.

Keep it up Sakurai! :chuckle::chuckle:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Guys this (thankfully) hurts the koopalings chances. Since Sakurai really wants everyone to be able to play a character at once (i.e. all male villagers or all female villagers) I assume Bowser Jr. will be getting at least four color swaps. I will projectile vomit, if it's a race to see who is allowed to play as Bowser Jr. The koopalings NEED to stay out of Smash Bros.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
Huh. That's weird. I thought today Sakurai would address something of great importance to the smash bros community. Something regarding the mystery of a certain furry character who's been part of the playable cast since 1999. Oh how it pains me that this close to the Japanese release and we still do not know the most crucial thing about this character and yet Sakurai continues to leave us in the dark about it

For those not in the know...My question to Sakurai is this,

What does FOX say?

fox is confirmed. or are you talking about how we havent seen him in a while.

Top Bottom