• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 26th

Dnae

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0104-2706-5564
This stage looks like fun, but really they haven't really created very many stages on either version that people that are competitive can play on other than like maybe that one plane stage. I wonder how tournaments are going to work, once they start getting hosted, especially for the Wii U version.
Dang. Im sure they'll keep FD. But ya you're right, i haven't really seen that many boards that look suitable for competitive play.

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
Dang. Im sure they'll keep FD. But ya you're right, i haven't really seen that many boards that look suitable for competitive play.
I'm not the most competitive person but I am not exactly fond of playing with a bunch of stage hazards. Like I'd love to play on the Xenoblade stage, but it seems like its similar to Mushroomy Kingdom, and playing in Final D form almost defeats the purpose.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
I hope someone finds a way to port Wii U stages to the 3DS version, because I really want to play on this stage.

A WILD 5-Volt APPEARED! WHAT WILL 9-Volt Mii DO?
- S**T SELF
- STAND VERY STILL
- CRY
- RUN FOR DEAR LIFE

Last edited:

The21stSmasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7518-6470-1706
I hope someone finds a way to port Wii U stages to the 3DS version, because I really want to play on this stage.

A WILD 5-Volt APPEARED! WHAT WILL 9-Volt Mii DO?
- S**T SELF
- STAND VERY STILL
- CRY
- RUN FOR DEAR LIFE
Stand very still. :ohwell: My palms WILL be sweating, but it's better than to chicken out!

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
As a guy who favors competitive play, I probably won't be playing on this stage a lot. But it is a brilliant idea for a stage nonetheless, and I could see myself using it at least sometimes when I am playing chaotic casual games.

It kinda reminds m of the searchlights from Shadow Moses Island, but better!

Last edited:

PikminCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
pezz69
Omg I remember that from wario ware. I remember laughing so hard playing that one and now it's on here too? It's just so out of place in a fighting game it's making me laugh even harder than the first time I saw it on wario ware!

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
This stage looks like fun, but really they haven't really created very many stages on either version that people that are competitive can play on other than like maybe that one plane stage. I wonder how tournaments are going to work, once they start getting hosted, especially for the Wii U version.
I think that Sakurai assumed that since Omega versions exist now, they can make stages as wild and hazardous as possible and people will just use Omega for competitive. Pretty silly thinking, that competitive players hate platforms or something.
It'd be nice if Omega versions had different platform layouts.

Aww, why?
Since I was young I've hated hazardous elements in stages. I'm the kind of guy that uses FD only in Brawl. It actually does make me sad; wish I were more interested in elements of randomness. But as it stands, I'm a poor sport so I don't intend on using this stage often.

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
I think that Sakurai assumed that since Omega versions exist now, they can make stages as wild and hazardous as possible and people will just use Omega for competitive. Pretty silly thinking, that competitive players hate platforms or something.

Since I was young I've hated hazardous elements in stages. I'm the kind of guy that uses FD only in Brawl. It actually does make me sad; wish I were more interested in elements of randomness. But as it stands, I'm a poor sport so I don't intend on using this stage often.
HI CODE BREAD

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095

That logic is seriously silly lol. At least if that is what he WAS thinkign he should provide a version where there are Battle Field esque versions too or those folks that like platforms. Flat stages are not great for everyone.

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
That logic is seriously silly lol. At least if that is what he WAS thinkign he should provide a version where there are Battle Field esque versions too or those folks that like platforms. Flat stages are not great for everyone.
Well look at it this way
Every stage can now be turned into a flat stage so for competitive it's just like oh choose your favorite background
So why not make the normal versions as asinine as possible
And if you want platforms just use Battlefield I guess

Last edited:

HellTyrant

Smash Cadet
This game was entertaining when I played it at Target, to see a stage based off of it should prove entertaining when playing "For Fun"

Top Bottom