• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 26th

marvel b

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2423-3428-7359
i am groot
(this reminds me when i tried being sick to avoid school,then getting caught playing pokemon red!!!)

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
RIP Nerves. I'm gonna get so freaked out during the normal parts. I swear, the gamer was pretty damn scary.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
This is actually really cool.

I love the art style and it's a great representation of Game & Wario. Looks fun and unique!

:093:

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
The dad in question is 18Volt.... and he's probably playing a different game while hiding from 5Volt (the mom) in their room cause he needs to sleep for work
18-Volt is actually 9-Volt's friend from school. He was introduced as such in the manual for Warioware: Twisted! As for a father figure in the family... I haven't played any of the Wii games and DIY, so...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope the leak with the stage roster is fake. If its true, that would be a big middle finger to those who can/are only get the 3DS version(alot of retro stages), but why should I care im getting both.

D

Deleted member

At first I thought it was an original stage of the original game. Still, this stage look really nice and I look forward to trying it out. As another person said, it reminds me of the original Smash game.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
It's a bit strange that Sakurai revealed this stage considering he wanted to avoid spoilers and this basically confirms Wario (although to be fair the "W" symbol in the April Direct did that too, and who really thought he would be cut anyway?)

On the topic of that leak, I gotta say I'm a bit skeptical, Sakurai said he didn't want to make it seem required to buy both versions, and limiting characters to Wii-U transfer would do just that for 3DS owners. (I guess it could just be DLC, which would be fine)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 268018

Stage is called Gamer, not Game and Wario.
If everything on that picture isn't a stupid trick, that's very scary and innovative. There IS room for more characters in Smash a row 3ds when every character is unlocked, so perhaps character linkage between Wii U and 3ds has merit, plus it encourages buying the Wii U. Winning situation for Nintendo.

Rutt Ryler

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2019-9661-0537
Looking forward to this stage and that crazy mom lol. Looking forward to the reveals of the other WiiU stages.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
This might be my favorite new stage just by concept. Just look at the Gamer video to see all the potential!

I'd argue Gamer is more of an affectionate parody of the thriller game (e.g, Five Nights at Freddy's) than a horror game because you expect the danger instead of it being unknown to you. First thriller stage in the Smash series!

Last edited:

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
@SoulFighter No, 9-Volt's best friend is called 18-Volt. 5-Volt is 9-Volt's mom.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
I'm pretty sure 5-Volt is 9-Volt's friend that he plays with.
Nope, 5-Volt is 9-Volt's Mom. His buddy is 18-Volt.

Also, holy crap this stage is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I never expected Game & Wario to get stage representation, and from the best mini-game to boot. On the other hand, doesn't this sort of confirm.....a certain someone.....for those who haven't been paying attention to leaks/unofficially revealed information?

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I really like how the characters look in this stage! I wonder how zero suit samus will look in this stage! :4zss:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Hmm I not sure what to think of the leak Now, at first I was Believing SpanKiller's Leak and the Tower of Smash One to be more then likely fake But Since we do have a Game & Wario Stage this Does give the leak more credibility. Although the name difference seems like an honest mistake, Also Like how he put Endless Ocean and Nintendo Land Twice, I think what's going on here is that he has Pictures of all the Leaked Characters and Stages and When he saw the Gamer Stage He thought oh what's this stage? (Tbh Lots of people have not played Game & Wario so its understandable) so he goes on Google And Types in (Assuming he is aware of the Warioware series and knows who 5Volt Is) 'Mom from Wario Ware' And Guess what one of The first pictures that shows up Is Gamer With 5 Volt being like she is in the second Pic, And when I click on that Picture It says 'Game And Wario Review' Which means he probably Assumed the stage would be called Game And Wario Sort of like how 3D Land and Mario Galaxy are.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
On the topic of that leak, I gotta say I'm a bit skeptical, Sakurai said he didn't want to make it seem required to buy both versions, and limiting characters to Wii-U transfer would do just that for 3DS owners. (I guess it could just be DLC, which would be fine)
This is the first I'm hearing of the Smash Tower leak, and while I had the same doubt, DLC for 3DS would make a lot of sense - but they'd probably charge for it (pay 5 bucks for the last 5 characters, or get it on Wii U and unlock them "free").

I have the same doubts someone else had earlier, that there's only room for 4 characters if Miis are included... discovered code for scrolling arrows is interesting, but are we really going to scroll for one character? Maybe there's a way to shrink the portraits down even more to fill out another row.

Who knows, I just can't wait to play the game next week!!

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
This is the first I'm hearing of the Smash Tower leak, and while I had the same doubt, DLC for 3DS would make a lot of sense - but they'd probably charge for it (pay 5 bucks for the last 5 characters, or get it on Wii U and unlock them "free").

I have the same doubts someone else had earlier, that there's only room for 4 characters if Miis are included... discovered code for scrolling arrows is interesting, but are we really going to scroll for one character? Maybe there's a way to shrink the portraits down even more to fill out another row.

Who knows, I just can't wait to play the game next week!!
OR Perhaps You Scroll To the Left or Right to Enter a DLC Column of characters. It would not be the first time they have done this Just look At Mario Golf for Example!, Plus People Hacked into the ROM and Found Messages Saying That there is a In-Game Shop to download new stages from So They could slot the other Arrow in the empty Space in Stage Select which Would lead to the DLC stages Section.

Neos

Smash Cadet
Warioware, specifically one of 9-volt's stages. Can't remember which version though, I think GBA?

EDIT: Way off, Game and Wario on WiiU

Judging from how the actual game looks I have to admit I'm REALLY scared to play on this stage! :scared:

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
So why is the mom coming out of the TV? Is she a Shadow?

Last edited:

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I think this is better than WarioWare stage from Brawl. I'm not such a big fan of gimmicky stages that try to shove in too many references at once. A simpler one like this is going to be a nice change.

Top Bottom