• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 26th

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Wouldn't this make more sense being on the 3DS, because with that you can actually play under the covers?

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
She got dat booty tho.

That aside, I can see the laser-eyes being pretty hard to avoid in the heat of battle.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can tell that Tv Tropes will eventually add this to Smash's Nightmare Fuel page.....

Freduardo

Smash Champion
The sight of the Virtual Boy makes me sad there was no Virtual Boy themed stage on the 3DS so I could relive when I burnt my retinas out in my youth.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I'll admit it, you Wii U fellows have quite an interesting stage on your hands here.

Don't knwo which of te 3DS stages will end up being actually exclusive, but I guess we at least ave Arena Ferox.

But Mom getting angry, so what no dad? That sucks. unless dad shows up and does something different maybe?

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet

I want to believe.
I'm still calling it fake, for a very simple reason, not about "There's no way a mode like that could exist" or "Ridley can't be in he's too big".

Simply, there are 4 empty squares on the 3DS version. Yeah, because when you turn customization ON, the Miis are there. But in this leak - or should I say "fake" ? -, they say that there 5 characters left. Which would be impossible to put on the 3DS' character selection screen.

I'm still thinking that there are some good guesses on it (like Game and Wario, even if it's logical because it's Wario's first and only game on Wii U), but it's definitely fake.

(Also, I still believe that a character who has its trophy in the Vault can't be in. That gives a tiny, tiny chance to Ridley, Marshal and Isaac. But definitely not the others.)

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
I'm still calling it fake, for a very simple reason, not about "There's no way a mode like that could exist" or "Ridley can't be in he's too big".

Simply, there are 4 empty squares on the 3DS version. Yeah, because when you turn customization ON, the Miis are there. But in this leak - or should I say "fake" ? -, they say that there 5 characters left. Which would be impossible to put on the 3DS' character selection screen.

I'm still thinking that there are some good guesses on it (like Game and Wario, even if it's logical because it's Wario's first and only game on Wii U), but it's definitely fake.

(Also, I still believe that a character who has its trophy in the Vault can't be in. That gives a tiny, tiny chance to Ridley, Marshal and Isaac. But definitely not the others.)
The too big argument is dead, stop using that.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I havent played the game, but this is such a good idea...

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I thought at first glance that this was a 2D environment with walkoffs on the left & right... I see now that you battle on the table. It actually looks much cooler than I thought!

News! Real News! Newstime with News Newsman!

NK1046

Smash Apprentice
from watching the 3ds game for two weeks straight I realized how much better the wiiu game looks visual-wise.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I think this might be one of my favorite stages. I simply love the creepy lightning and shadows. From the look of it, it truly looks like you're hiding from Slendy himself O.o Gonna play some horror music in the background whenever I fight on this stage >:D

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I'll admit it, you Wii U fellows have quite an interesting stage on your hands here.

Don't knwo which of te 3DS stages will end up being actually exclusive, but I guess we at least ave Arena Ferox.

But Mom getting angry, so what no dad? That sucks. unless dad shows up and does something different maybe?
The dad in question is 18Volt.... and he's probably playing a different game while hiding from 5Volt (the mom) in their room cause he needs to sleep for work

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
The too big argument is dead, stop using that.
Did you even read what I said ? "I'm still calling it fake, for a very simple reason, not about "There's no way a mode like that could exist" or "Ridley can't be in he's too big"."

NOT ABOUT.

Because I know that's not a valid point.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
The dad in question is 18Volt.... and he's probably playing a different game while hiding from 5Volt (the mom) in their room cause he needs to sleep for work
Wait....18Volt is the dad?! I thought he was just one of 9Volt's friends :crazy:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Did you even read what I said ? "I'm still calling it fake, for a very simple reason, not about "There's no way a mode like that could exist" or "Ridley can't be in he's too big"."

NOT ABOUT.

Because I know that's not a valid point.
My bad. But your point still doesn't disprove it, as arrows were found in the games data, which suggest a scrolling screen, thus 5 characters can fit.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
**** it Sakurai. Why can't you acknowledge the Wario Land Series. A Shake It stage would have been perfect for the Wii U version.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
**** it Sakurai. Why can't you acknowledge the Wario Land Series. A Shake It stage would have been perfect for the Wii U version.
That game was so incredibly underrated. It's such a shame that a game with such stunning visuals and FANTASTIC music would be overlooked.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
This is a great follow up to the last Wario ware stage in terms of uniqueness. I've never had the chance of playing Game & Wario but I love this stage concept a lot and look foward to playing this one.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Man, Luigi ain't got nothing on 5-Volt's death glare!

Top Bottom