• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 26th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!"

He also included a second picture with the comment "If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one."

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
She's mad because she knows you're using a Virtual Boy behind her back

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
I already hate it and will never play there.

However, i find it a funny idea for a stage.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!"

He also included a second picture with the comment "If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one."

Niiice!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Someone please tell me where, if anywhere, this is from.
Warioware, specifically one of 9-volt's stages. Can't remember which version though, I think GBA?

EDIT: Way off, Game and Wario on WiiU

Last edited:

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Warioware, specifically one of 9-volt's stages. Can't remember which version though, I think GBA?

EDIT: Way off, Game and Wario on WiiU

Thank you very much. I've only played the original and Warioware Twisted so that'd explain why I didn't recognise it.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
This game was one of the better ones in Game & Wario. I have a feeling this stage will lead to many jumpscares when I play Classic Mode or For Fun overnight.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
God this mini game was fun, im glad they made it into a smash bros stage

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Slender Man confirmed

More like Slender mom hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "cough up blood'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Aww yes I remember my mom shooting laser rays of death to me when I was playing games past my bedtime the memories :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
The stage looks like it can get hectic as hell if someone is caught. Also, Mom confirmed to be possessed by demons.

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Stage is called Gamer, not Game and Wario.
This list doesn't seem like it's aiming for perfect accuracy (Notice how Nintendo Land is a stage twice) it's easy to think that they could get the name wrong. Still, Rumble falls being listed as a wii stage makes the list a bit too off for me to believe.

Last edited:

RedRambo4

Smash Cadet
that stage looks creepier than any Mortal Kombat stage I've seen, nice one Sakurai

snaptrap

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1743-4601
Love the look of it. It kind of enforces the whole concept of Smash Bros. being some kid's imaginary world where all his toys beat the snot out of each other, like the intro to Smash 64. It looks like a pretty cool stage to play on too. Mom for top tier.

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
It's like goddamn Toy Story up in there. And she's comin' through the TV too? HOLY DAMN

Still, it looks like it's going to be a fun interactive stage. Based on that one detail alone, it looks like they took the searchlight from Shadow Moses Island in Brawl and actually made into something you should feel compelled to avoid. Also based on that G&W video, if I remember right the a similar thing happens in the ending of 9-Volt's stage in Warioware: Twisted! where he gets caught playing his Game Boy in bed. Just me thinking and making a connection.

That's probably gonna be a good deal of people this fall/winter...

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Oh dang! Feel the wrath of the 50-ft. woman! xD

I'm gonna enjoy playing on this stage a lot,

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
Now he's calling it a fighting action game. First it was a fighting game, then it's a party fighter, then it's a party game... pretty soon he's going to call it a tower defense game. Silly Crackerai.

Top Bottom