• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Red Ryu: May not hurt to put a language warning for your video up there. XD It has quite a bit of uncensored swearing. Not sure if you noticed before you posted it.

Was funny, though.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I played a lot of Neptunia Re;Birth 1 today and binge watched 5 episodes of Girls und Panzer. >_>

I'm tired....

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
It's been ages since I've last posted, even though I have actively lurked.
Haven't done much lately, but been finding more interest in Rivals of Aether. The time that does not go there goes into nuclear throne, which is a pretty badass game, should you know.
And the time that does not go into that, goes mostly into memes. And even though I'm not sure if its relevant anymore, siivagunner has ended, and the final rip was a while ago, and now I have just sought out some of the greatest hits.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
I played a lot of Neptunia Re;Birth 1 today and binge watched 5 episodes of Girls und Panzer. >_>

I'm tired....
Tired out after a day of goofing off? Neptune herself would be proud.

Yknow, I was pretty lukewarm to Pokemon Sun/Moon's release for a while but now that it's imminent I'm starting to feel excited. As usual I'm going to grab myself a Pikachu as soon as possible and keep him on my team for the whole game... but with the whole Z-Move thing, is it going to be better to give him a Z-stone or keep a Light Ball on him...? Even with Catastropika I don't think he'd be doing much without that thing buffing his offense.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've wondered... has anyone on Smashboards changed usernames as many times as I have? Cause I've had 15 different names.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I may not be that active here, but I got one thing to say...

CUBS WON THE WORLD SERIES!

My favorite baseball team finally did it!

Words cannot describe how happy I am! My reaction literally looks like Bonnie's reaction to that big scene from Pokemon XY&Z episode 47.

The last time the Cubbies won was 1908. No doubt today is a day that will go down in the history books!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Words cannot describe how happy I am! My reaction literally looks like Bonnie's reaction to that big scene from Pokemon XY&Z episode 47.

The last time the Cubbies won was 1908. No doubt today is a day that will go down in the history books!
**** dude, for real? I'm more of a Basketball guy, but that's huge!

I hope not. Waluigi sucks.
But the fact that he's such a scrub is what makes him enduring.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I was watching Game 7 in its entirety last night. I'm a Twins fan, but there was just no excuse to not root for the Cubs last night.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

There were so many history reference on Twitter about their victory.

Last time they won, for example, the German empire existed, Alaska and Hawaii weren't US states yet, the Tsar was still alive. 108 years is a long time.

Waluigi sucks.
You're dead to me.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Last time they won, for example, the German empire existed, Alaska and Hawaii weren't US states yet, the Tsar was still alive. 108 years is a long time.
Right. Now it's the Indians who are going to have to deal with being the target of those kinds of jokes.

(And yes, that IS the real name of the team the Cubs beat in the World Series)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Cubs won, eh?

Hard to believe before that the Titanic tragedy was more recent than them winning the last time. :p

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Thanks. All of the Sailor scouts(except Pluto for some reason unless I just can't find it) have art like this and they're all adorable.
Yeah the tiny nose depiction can do that. I often find that pencil point noses can make certain female characters look more appealing. For another example, the drawing below is quite cute too.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I know. My twitter tweet was flooded with that. :p
I'm not sure you know this, but it's kinda weird talking about the Cleveland Indians with someone's who's from India, because the team name isn't referring to Indians a la Mahatma Gandhi, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, or Dr Rajesh Koothrapali, it refers to Native Americans a la Pocahontas, Chief Powhatan, and the Native Americans from the very first thanksgiving dinner.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Which really is strange, when you think about the fact that the term originated from a misconception which was cleared up centuries ago but continues to persist today. Even the term "native American" isn't a very elegant moniker, when you consider that they likely came here from Asia.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm not sure you know this, but it's kinda weird talking about the Cleveland Indians with someone's who's from India, because the team name isn't referring to Indians a la Mahatma Gandhi, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, or Dr Rajesh Koothrapali, it refers to Native Americans a la Pocahontas, Chief Powhatan, and the Native Americans from the very first thanksgiving dinner.
I know, I know. You're talking to someone who's a bit of a history buff. :p

Blame Columbus for mis-labeling the Indigenous American people. And for later Europeans to continue using the name. Well, as long as no one is confused. ᎢᏳᏍᏗᏊ

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You're dead to me.
:(

Yeah the tiny nose depiction can do that. I often find that pencil point noses can make certain female characters look more appealing. For another example, the drawing below is quite cute too.

Rosalina just seems to have endless amounts of cute fan art.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*See Waluigi talk*
*Doesn't have interesting to say on the subject*

Yare Yare Daze, if we were still in 2015, I would have say something interestin, but alas, not here.
Goddamnit my life.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Finished Girls und Panzer. One of the most fun animes I've seen in a while. 9/10

The characters and story aren't really all that developed, but the episodes are really fun to watch. Even more fun to watch if you're famililar with WW2 tanks from early Call of Duty games. You're in for a treat then.

I initially got interested in it first because it had a rendition of the Soviet wartime song, Katyusha. It's beautiful.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Girls Und Panzer seems like a very interesting show, I may check it out sometime soon.
That is, after I finish my Akame Ga Kill, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Golden Time, Nisekoi, and JoJo (which will never happen because JoJo will never ever end and if it does than that is when the apocalypse comes).

Arrei

Smash Lord
Finished Girls und Panzer. One of the most fun animes I've seen in a while. 9/10

The characters and story aren't really all that developed, but the episodes are really fun to watch. Even more fun to watch if you're famililar with WW2 tanks from early Call of Duty games. You're in for a treat then.

I initially got interested in it first because it had a rendition of the Soviet wartime song, Katyusha. It's beautiful.

Literally the only thing I know about that show is that you must give avatar girl all of the head pats.

I don't even know her name.

Just pat her head.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know what game wasn't a mistake.
Game 7 of the World Series. Crazy series.
Sorcery.
That's some black magic. Or crazy luck. Oh, and Something something terrible election world is gonna end something something. ***** I just wanna play video games.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina just seems to have endless amounts of cute fan art.
I guess you could say that that's one of the reasons why I've liked pairing Rosalina with the Biddybuggy during my Mario Kart 8 career. The other reason is because that's the combo I used while playing the demo version, though I had to use the Roller tires instead of the Azure Roller.

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
Well you won't be able to do that against me. Sonic's my punching bag in Super Smash Bros.
I use DK as my punching bag in training mode because of his big hurtbox. Maybe I should use Mario, because then he would get comboed about an average amount, gets killed at about an average percent...

Top Bottom