• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 15th

YamiKitsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1006-0928-7336
I believe it says Crazy/Master Order. And no, it doesn't deconfirm Ridley and K.Rool, though K.Rool seems greatly unlikely as is, due to no hints, or rumors that he'd be a playable character.
The 3DS version reconfirmed those three. Both games will have the same roster.

zanryo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zanryo
3DS FC
3711-8361-4706
Can someone tell me how this confirms Ridley etc?

theenlightenedone

Smash Apprentice
From the leaked game data reveling the unused audio files confirms these are the Master Orders and Crazy Orders modes.

Master Shiv

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shiv_Games
Like people have said before me, I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a mode named Special Orders where you select between Master Orders and Crazy Orders.

Last edited:

TheTrueCorrectGuy

Smash Apprentice
Content Deleted due to Copyright claims by Nintendo.
Dude, we know you're just some attention seeking ****head. Quit it with this stupid crap. You're "leaks" are so contradictory, it's ********. You're just some attention deprived kid that feels like he's the joker or something because he can make the internet go crazy over something fake. Go jerk off to some Hentai, you bored ****ing kid. You're not funny, you're not convincing, you're not being regarded as anything other than a fail troll. Quit it.

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
Amazing, yeah, sure, with A DOG, AN IRRELEVANT FROG, A YOGA TEACHER, MARIO WITH A LABCOAT AND EMO PIT rather than fan-requested newcomers, it sure sounds amazing, amazingly lame.
Cry some more. Besides it's Sakurai's decision.

FlaygletheBagel

Smash Cadet
NNID
AmateurSalad8
3DS FC
5429-7042-7857
Content Deleted due to Copyright claims by Nintendo.
Dude, you had the entire Smash community going along with your ruse until you made this post and blew your credibility. There's no way Nintendo would have been able to take down your post in that amount of time. The other post you made today backtracking on things you said weeks ago did more to undermine what was left of your "leak."

I'll admit, you had some solid guesses, but you shouldn't have posted today if you still wanted people to believe you.

Mr.Prince

Smash Rookie
Dude, you had the entire Smash community going along with your ruse until you made this post and blew your credibility. There's no way Nintendo would have been able to take down your post in that amount of time. The other post you made today backtracking on things you said weeks ago did more to undermine what was left of your "leak."

I'll admit, you had some solid guesses, but you shouldn't have posted today if you still wanted people to believe you.
I don't want people to believe me. I made lies that were just for fun and one actually almost kind of came true. I didn't expect it. Spread the news that my leaks were fake. Smash World isn't fake I found that audio file weeks ago. But there were more audio leaks that weren't posted anywhere and I am surprised. But my DLC **** is all fake.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
I don't want people to believe me. I made lies that were just for fun and one actually almost kind of came true. I didn't expect it. Spread the news that my leaks were fake. Smash World isn't fake I found that audio file weeks ago. But there were more audio leaks that weren't posted anywhere and I am surprised. But my DLC **** is all fake.
I could understand having a little fun but if you knew Smash World was in the audio files, you should've seen people actually believing you coming once the audio files were posted and Sakurai revealed Crazy and Master orders. Right there and then you should've came out and said that what you said was all fake instead of continuing it.
Also, there's more audio files? If so, what are they? Please don't bs either, I'm quite curious now.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
What other audio leaks? Please share you can regain some honor if they are legit and haven't been heard before ( By us at least)

RamenSploosh

Smash Rookie
WHAT THE **** MAN!!! I BELIEVED YOU YOU PEICE OF TRASH!

Last edited:
Top Bottom