• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 15th

NNID
aiw1198
Why do people think Tower of Smash is confirmed as real? The leak you're all thinking of is the Mr. Prince leak who only said Smash World was real (and it isn't a hard name to make up. Some of the names used in this game are crap). Also, the guy said Wonder Red was DLC and then said that he was an Assist Trophy, actually said Mach Rider from Excitebike even though they're not the same series AND he said that Roy was not being added, that Ice Climbers were but if they couldn't do it, Roy would be added. I'm definitely not sold on the Mr. Prince leak.

NintyTheRagekid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintyTheRageKid
3DS FC
5455-9431-1608
Switch FC
SW-2209-3322-3333
I'm quoting you just to say that you're mean, but even so... you can stay.
But since you seem to be all-knowing, do you think the "Tower of Smash" leak has any validity? Just wondering.
:crying: Well, that hurt. EDIT: Wait, what? I was only trying to find out what "leak" it's from or... if it was in the 'Tower of Smash' leak at all... how is that mean? Asking a question is mean? I don't even...
At first, I was skeptic... but with all of the recent POTDs that seem to be linked to it... I think it's real. But, that's just me.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Sakurai is not authorized to show the names of the modes

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
The bad overrides the good, and the things that are missing override all good things. Yeah, sure Sakurai worked his *** off porting everything from Kid Icarus Uprising because the team was apparently too lazy to make working models that an amateur 3D modeller could create and rig in a day.

Well, I can't change the way how you think, so it's too bad i can't convince you to see the good side about things. I hope you will find the way to enjoy this game and see beyond the bad parts.

I'm just glad I will enjoy this game when it comes on the wii u. And I hope you will as well. Good luck with that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Amazing, yeah, sure, with A DOG, AN IRRELEVANT FROG, A YOGA TEACHER, MARIO WITH A LABCOAT AND EMO PIT rather than fan-requested newcomers, it sure sounds amazing, amazingly lame.
better then an amazingly large purple Dinosaur
Well-justified anger you mean?
You are just proving Sakurais point that you are all children. you are the biggest example

Last edited:

NintyTheRagekid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintyTheRageKid
3DS FC
5455-9431-1608
Switch FC
SW-2209-3322-3333
Amazing, yeah, sure, with A DOG, AN IRRELEVANT FROG, A YOGA TEACHER, MARIO WITH A LABCOAT AND EMO PIT rather than fan-requested newcomers, it sure sounds amazing, amazingly lame.
Frog? What frog?

Running Low

Smash Rookie
Well this is cool, if the leaks turn out to be true then i can't wait to play Ridley.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Just To say the Smash World and Other related things leak Is DIFFERENT To the ToS leak I mean It has Dr.Luigi on there so its gotta be real :troll:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
:crying: Well, that hurt. EDIT: Wait, what? I was only trying to find out what "leak" it's from or... if it was in the 'Tower of Smash' leak at all... how is that mean? Asking a question is mean? I don't even...
At first, I was skeptic... but with all of the recent POTDs that seem to be linked to it... I think it's real. But, that's just me.
I should have clarified that I posted about my favorite starter pokemon yesterday and you responded with a picture of Elecman that said "GET OUT." But me, being much nicer than you said you can stay. :-)

It was said as sarcasm and only meant as a joke.
Frog? What frog?
This took me a while... Greninja... which makes his statement make even LESS sense since Greninja is anything but irrelevant...

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Guys I just saw this alarming youtube Video which Proves Little Mac will be playable in the next Mario Golf Game :troll:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Where in the 'Tower of Smash' leak does it say that?
One of the associated or early smash world leaks claim around the time Splatoon comes out, Isaac and Wonder Red will be in a DLC pack with a Splatoon stage and (potentially) a splatoon character.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
One of the associated or early smash world leaks claim around the time Splatoon comes out, Isaac and Wonder Red will be in a DLC pack with a Splatoon stage and (potentially) a splatoon character.
Nope That's Outdated Info His Email said that Wonder Red was Fake and There will be some other characters I'll just find the post and quote it

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ok here it is

''No characters from any Pilotwings game. Sorry.
I also got an email from my buddy who gave me the information on a previous page. I can't show you the email for legal reasons. And give me crap for this, You'll feel pretty stupid when this does happen. So complain and hate all you want, you'll just come out looking like an idiot.
Now then...
More characters and DENIALS of previous characters. Apparently, I was lied to.
THE CHARACTERS FOR SURE ON THE Way are the following
Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys(NOT CHORUS MEN ANYMORE), Mewtwo, and Dixie Kong
Lucas and Wolf are eventually coming but not until early 2015.
Ice Climbers or Ice Climber are still being tested, so it may be 2015 before we get them or never. I asked, and right now they said Ice Climbers have a 10% percent chance in making it in. Sorry guys! The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.
Mach Rider, Solid Snake, Galacta Knight, Roy, and Machamp WERE ALL FAKES! THEY are INDEED NOT COMING! Bust out those Mii making skills people, you're going to need them for these guys..
Blaziken has been scrapped. He required too many moving abilities and it just wasn't working out.
Dr. Luig is INDEED Coming in any way shape or form!
They can't decide whether to make him an alt. for Luigi, or a separate character.
Isaac from Golden Sun is becoming a character! GET HYPE YALL!
Wonder - Red is just going to be an assist trophy now...may be featuring the rest of the gang too.
SO TO RECAP
FIGHTERS OFFICIALLY COMING AT SOME TIME ARE!!
Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Lucas, Wolf, and one more secret character I will reveal shortly.
The guy/woman(CANT SAY), does not work with stages! He is unable to leak any info about stages! Sorry!
ALSO! The Captain Toad rumor is indeed fake. He is not coming. Not even an assist.
Now the secret character
The characters from Splatoon!
The first DLC will be free. Call it DLC or whatever you want
Everyone knows this leak by now. Connect the 3DS to the WIi U and get additional stuff
Characters will be Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Choir Boys, and Impa.
SECOND DLC will be released March 2015
The characters are Lucas, Wolf, and hopefully Ice Climbers, if not Ice Climbers, then they will add Roy.
THIRD DLC will be when Splatoon! Releases! SAME DAY AND EVEYTHING!
The characters will be Isaac, SPLATOON GIRL AND BOY, and maybe Dr. Luigi or the Urban Champion.
The Splatoon Character(NAME UNKNOWN) is going to be one fighter. Similar to Robin, he and she will be able to have the same moves and everything. The only difference is that you can switch from different variations of the fighter. Also, the Squids will be enemies in Smash Run and we will get a stage of Splatoon!.
And that's ALL folks!'' - Mr.Prince

Last edited:

Buttcheeks mcgee

Smash Apprentice
Ok here it is

I also got an email from my buddy who gave me the information on a previous page. I can't show you the email for legal reasons. And give me crap for this, You'll feel pretty stupid when this does happen. So complain and hate all you want, you'll just come out looking like an idiot.
Now then...
Ice Climbers or Ice Climber are still being tested, so it may be 2015 before we get them or never. I asked, and right now they said Ice Climbers have a 10% percent chance in making it in. Sorry guys! The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.
Mach Rider, Solid Snake, Galacta Knight, Roy, and Machamp WERE ALL FAKES! THEY are INDEED NOT COMING! Bust out those Mii making skills people, you're going to need them for these guys..
Blaziken has been scrapped. He required too many moving abilities and it just wasn't working out.
They can't decide whether to make him an alt. for Luigi, or a separate character.
Wonder - Red is just going to be an assist trophy now...may be featuring the rest of the gang too.
SO TO RECAP
Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Lucas, Wolf, and one more secret character I will reveal shortly.
The guy/woman(CANT SAY), does not work with stages! He is unable to leak any info about stages! Sorry!
ALSO! The Captain Toad rumor is indeed fake. He is not coming. Not even an assist.
Now the secret character
Everyone knows this leak by now. Connect the 3DS to the WIi U and get additional stuff
The characters are Lucas, Wolf, and hopefully Ice Climbers, if not Ice Climbers, then they will add Roy.
The characters will be Isaac, SPLATOON GIRL AND BOY, and maybe Dr. Luigi or the Urban Champion.
The Splatoon Character(NAME UNKNOWN) is going to be one fighter. Similar to Robin, he and she will be able to have the same moves and everything. The only difference is that you can switch from different variations of the fighter. Also, the Squids will be enemies in Smash Run and we will get a stage of Splatoon!.
smash world master and crazy orders:Mltiplayer classic mode the cool way

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
After hearing the Japanese names for the modes...is it possible this mode is something like the "Heroes VS Heralds" mode from Ulitmate Marvel VS Capcom 3?

It kinda sounds like it could be something like that on a basic level. Like, you choose to fight for Master Hand (Good, each character uses their original palette) or Crazy Hand (Bad, each character has a special "dark" colour palette), and capture territory for that side, until you eventually conquer all of the stages for your side. And then, you fight the enemy Hand to win the mode.

The use of Olimar leading Pikmin as the background image fits in with this symbolically, too. Like he's leading a faction.

Also, Olimar's head shape looks all box-like for some reason - maybe the dark versions of characters will have new models entirely?

I have a strong feeling this is what the mode is at it's core - a faction based territory capturing game, where you can upgrade your characters (though this is already naturally a part of the game). It would also work really well with Amiibo.

Just my two cents. If you guys don't know what Heroes VS Heralds was in UMvC3, ye should look it up to get a more detailed idea of what I think this new Smash mode is.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I don't know Sakurai, you blur out the important part so there no real way of knowing. I do know however that you will tell us later and this daily post will become pointless then
Hey, you're right. It's almost as though after the game releases, all of the information Sakurai has given us will have been pointless. He never should have decided to make this game, then PotD would always be relevant.

Did you really justify your distain for Duck Hunt by saying he's only a dog? Mario is a plumber. Peach is a princess. DK is a gorilla. You're an idiot. It all seems pretty simple.
That irrelevant frog is giving the newer audience something to relate to and appreciate. Even veterans agree that it's a cool inclusion (I don't, but many do). Given that that frog made its debut in one of Nintendo's most popular franchises in the same year as a new Smash game did, I'd say it's incredibly relevant.
WiiFit Trainer offers a completely new playstyle to Smash and represents a new form of gaming. Plus her inclusion surprised pretty much everyone. Damn Sakurai for surprising us with a creative new character.
I assume Dr. Mario was included because people complain about F.L.U.D.D and they wanted to satisfy those players while still maintaining their "annual clone" quota. Fng.
What about Dark Pit makes you call him emo? Like, what the f***?
You can be salty about the characters included in the game, but don't try to justify your salt with anything other than your own high expectations and weird standards for games.

The bad overrides the good, and the things that are missing override all good things. Yeah, sure Sakurai worked his *** off porting everything from Kid Icarus Uprising because the team was apparently too lazy to make working models that an amateur 3D modeller could create and rig in a day.
Like I said, weird standards. If bad overrides good and things missing overrides all good things, you must hate every game ever except Tetris.

Onett kid

Smash Apprentice
If this dlc leak is true, then all the haters on sakauri right now are gonna feel real sheepish. It's also crazy that so much hate can come from not having one character. However, sakauri could've known the fanbase would freak if Ridley wasn't in, so he purposely left him out to rile up the fans. Then, when the dlc comes out and Ridley is there, everyone will be so excited that they'll buy the wiiu for the game. I could be totally wrong about this, but if this is the case, then sakauri would be the smartest developer ever.

Buttcheeks mcgee

Smash Apprentice
After hearing the Japanese names for the modes...is it possible this mode is something like the "Heroes VS Heralds" mode from Ulitmate Marvel VS Capcom 3?

It kinda sounds like it could be something like that on a basic level. Like, you choose to fight for Master Hand (Good, each character uses their original palette) or Crazy Hand (Bad, each character has a special "dark" colour palette), and capture territory for that side, until you eventually conquer all of the stages for your side. And then, you fight the enemy Hand to win the mode.

The use of Olimar leading Pikmin as the background image fits in with this symbolically, too. Like he's leading a faction.

Also, Olimar's head shape looks all box-like for some reason - maybe the dark versions of characters will have new models entirely?

I have a strong feeling this is what the mode is at it's core - a faction based territory capturing game, where you can upgrade your characters (though this is already naturally a part of the game). It would also work really well with Amiibo.

Just my two cents. If you guys don't know what Heroes VS Heralds was in UMvC3, ye should look it up to get a more detailed idea of what I think this new Smash mode is.
how can this work for dark pit

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If this dlc leak is true, then all the haters on sakauri right now are gonna feel real sheepish. It's also crazy that so much hate can come from not having one character. However, sakauri could've known the fanbase would freak if Ridley wasn't in, so he purposely left him out to rile up the fans. Then, when the dlc comes out and Ridley is there, everyone will be so excited that they'll buy the wiiu for the game. I could be totally wrong about this, but if this is the case, then sakauri would be the smartest developer ever.
Sakurai is the smartest developer ever. Also, Metroid isnt popular in Japan at all and we dont even know if Sakurai looks at western comments. If he only looks at Japanese comments, then I could understand why it isnt in

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Yeah, just like Sakurai said this would be the best character game ever yet he didn't add Ridley or Mewtwo, or like he said there would be no clones and we have alternate costumes as their own characters.
He said they would cut down on clones, not do away with them.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Ok here it is

Now then...
SO TO RECAP
Now the secret character

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, I don't buy the leaks.

And this is in no way evidence of it either, since we already had audio clips from the 3DS version hinting at these things.

D

Deleted member

says MASTER SIDE and CRAZY SIDE no one knows what they mean possibly difficulties to a solo mode which could speculate to be smash world as leaked but who knows even that's blurred out in Japan.
I tested it out, and it says Master Sides and Crazy Sides. you forgot the "S". but perhaps this is different in the English version?

CreAtor135

Smash Cadet
Guys if you Zoom Out on the Picture you can definitely see "Master Orders" and "Crazy Orders". If you have amazing eyesight, you might be able to make out what it says on the top, Cuz I can't

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Hope this is something new and not just sakurai ****ing it up again renaming a mode we all know
When was the last time he did that?

And why does the PotD have "Games & More > Solo > @%#!"? Does Sakurai expect us to get lost?

The21stSmasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7518-6470-1706
... :facepalm: Where were you when these fine characters :4megaman::4palutena::4shulk::4littlemac::4pacman::rosalina:got revealed, huh? Either you weren't there at all or you're still butt-hurt about Ridley not being in, yet he's been rumored to come as DLC...

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
I just realized this couldn't be the Wii U's unique mode, we now have this and another mode confirmed. If you look at the 3ds version under the Wii U connection tab, it shows a mock menu of the Wii U version, and it has a selection similar to smash run. This can't be it, because this is listed under Games and More / Solo. Not sure if anyone else saw this.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Now here's a ship that no one has considered: Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

Top Bottom