• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 15th

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Well if you look at Crazy Hand, Sakurai (purposely) left the letters in black. Look closely and the first letter almost clearly an "O"

If that doesn't sell you, the middle of the word has one letter with a taller line than the rest and if you spell it out...

Order

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I.... I think I'm going to start believing that leak now.

Full Smash World.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Key points in the blur on Crazy Hand's side are the two letters that pop out higher than the rest...

Order

Now to figure out what it is.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
So the Japanese text is not blurred out, only on the top bar.

Anyone wanna translate ?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yeah but this Ridely crap is getting out of control. all fans are doing is over hyping themselves and IF it ends up being not true, they are going to take their childish anger out on Sakurai
Well-justified anger you mean?

LLOsu

Smash Rookie
So the Japanese text is not blurred out, only on the top bar.

Anyone wanna translate ?
says MASTER SIDE and CRAZY SIDE no one knows what they mean possibly difficulties to a solo mode which could speculate to be smash world as leaked but who knows even that's blurred out in Japan.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
When there is an amazing roster of almost 50 characters, complaing about a character you like not being in it is not justified. It's whiny and annoying.
Amazing, yeah, sure, with A DOG, AN IRRELEVANT FROG, A YOGA TEACHER, MARIO WITH A LABCOAT AND EMO PIT rather than fan-requested newcomers, it sure sounds amazing, amazingly lame.

chkenparm

Smash Cadet
Amazing, yeah, sure, with A DOG, AN IRRELEVANT FROG, A YOGA TEACHER, MARIO WITH A LABCOAT AND EMO PIT rather than fan-requested newcomers, it sure sounds amazing, amazingly lame.
Then don't play it, what can I say. Not everyone thinks a 50 character roster is ruined because a stupid dragon isn't in it.

Frank Ploegmakers

Smash Cadet
Just because duck hunt dog is an irrelevant dog in your eyes, doesn't mean that he is lame. In my (and im sure of others) eyes, he is on e of the most iconic and rememberable mascot of one of the most old school games that i played in my childhood.

And wii fit girl is an surprising but a good choice , because she/he represent one of the newest gamestyle that nintendo introduced.

Can't say anything about the last two, so you got me there.

But i want to say to you AND ALL THOSE others who complain. If you don't like the roster, then don't play this game. There will be NEVER a roster in the upcoming smash titles where everyone is happy. Just accept the good and bad parts of the roster and just enjoy like me!
I also have some dissapointments about the roster, but i let that go and found that the bad parts can also be a good part if you think about it!

Nintendo worked their asses off (especially sakurai) to deliver this game to you all (3ds) and are still working for the wii u version. And I can't be more thankfull for making these series and other titles ofc.

BUT again, there are always people who only complain, but they should think about the good sides of the game and just enjoy this instead of bashing this game. thank you

jman1954goat

Smash Cadet
greninja was highly requested and liked and three clones don't break a roster

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Just because duck hunt dog is an irrelevant dog in your eyes, doesn't mean that he is lame. In my (and im sure of others) eyes, he is on e of the most iconic and rememberable mascot of one of the most old school games that i played in my childhood.

And wii fit girl is an surprising but a good choice , because she/he represent one of the newest gamestyle that nintendo introduced.

Can't say anything about the last two, so you got me there.

But i want to say to you AND ALL THOSE others who complain. If you don't like the roster, then don't play this game. There will be NEVER a roster in the upcoming smash titles where everyone is happy. Just accept the good and bad parts of the roster and just enjoy like me!
I also have some dissapointments about the roster, but i let that go and found that the bad parts can also be a good part if you think about it!

Nintendo worked their ***** off (especially sakurai) to deliver this game to you all (3ds) and are still working for the wii u version. And I can't be more thankfull for making these series and other titles ofc.

BUT again, there are always people who only complain, but they should think about the good sides of the game and just enjoy this instead of bashing this game. thank you
The bad overrides the good, and the things that are missing override all good things. Yeah, sure Sakurai worked his ass off porting everything from Kid Icarus Uprising because the team was apparently too lazy to make working models that an amateur 3D modeller could create and rig in a day.

Dr.Peace

Smash Rookie
NNID
honestAnarchist
I'm putting my money on the Orders rumor. Seems the most likely and after the audio release a few days back and then this coming out I think it's safe to say that it is Master Order and Crazy Order modes. Biggest question I have is, is this a difficulty option for Boss Battle Mode? On the top bar where it has Games and More > Solo > (Covered Text), I think it's safe to say that most likely says 'Boss Battle'. I think it's a type of choose between in order boss battles ending with Master Hand or Master+Crazy Hand ending in Master Core. Would love to hear what other people think of this prediction.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Then don't play it, what can I say. Not everyone thinks a 50 character roster is ruined because a stupid dragon isn't in it.
Shots fired, bro!!!

But I agree with you. I am sick of hearing about Ridley all the goddamned time. The dumb memes associated with the character aren't funny, and what will the character really bring to Smash that we don't already have? A flying, fire shooting dragon? We got Charizard for that. The Metroid series has already been very generously acknowledged in Smash 4, what with there being three Metroid assist trophies and two playable characters representing Metroid with entirely different fighting styles.

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I'm actually a Ridley supporter, but I agree with you. If you are spoiled enough to complain about the massive roster given to us, then go play something else.

I am definitely hoping for some DLC, but if it doesn't happen, this roster is unique and huge enough to keep me entertained for a long time to come.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
So, what did the leak said about the Wii U starting roster? Here's the official one.

Attachments

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah but this Ridely crap is getting out of control. all fans are doing is over hyping themselves and IF it ends up being not true, they are going to take their childish anger out on Sakurai
And this is why he has one of the hardest jobs in the world of games! Smash has the harshest fanbase of all Nintendo!

Anyway I find it very intriguing he blocked out words. Specifically the top portion after it says solo mode. Looking foward to what comes next. Let's hope these next two days shed some light on this POTD.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Oh, sure, Sakurai can post explicit material as long as he censors it. Isn't he special?

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Where in the 'Tower of Smash' leak does it say that?
I'm quoting you just to say that you're mean, but even so... you can stay.
But since you seem to be all-knowing, do you think the "Tower of Smash" leak has any validity? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Top Bottom