• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 15th

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is no way it's not the orders, the question is what do you do in them? Also ridley has a chance and mewtwo plus the chorus kids! Don't fail us leaks!

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Guys, this leaks make no sense. Not everyone that has a 3DS has a WII U, so if they were to be unlocked that way, he would be going against the guidlines he set up in the beginning of the development.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I bet it's actually Master Hoarder and we've misheard the sound files, judging by the piles of gold underneath.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Guys, this leaks make no sense. Not everyone that has a 3DS has a WII U, so if they were to be unlocked that way, he would be going against the guidlines he set up in the beginning of the development.
Nintendo can/will override his guidelines

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If you shrink the image or you look at the thumbnail, you can just make out the censored words. I think they indeed do say "Master Order" and Crazy Order," but I'm not entirely sure about the text right after "Solo >" since it's really small.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
And risk splitting up the revenue? And whatever guidlines were in, they already promised the rosters will be the same for both versions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Yeah, just like Sakurai said this would be the best character game ever yet he didn't add Ridley or Mewtwo, or like he said there would be no clones and we have alternate costumes as their own characters.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just throwing this out here but perhaps they would be up for free DLC for the 3DS version.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
And risk splitting up the revenue? And whatever guidlines were in, they already promised the rosters will be the same for both versions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If those "extra characters" are available for free in the e'shop, it's still considered a promise kept.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Did anyone notice the "How to Play" text on Crazy Hand's section?

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
YEAAAAH! Isn't this the same leak that mentioned Wonder Red an Isaac as playable?
You think you would of gotten over that already
Mother fing double post sorry
Yes it is the one with Ridley in it! And I will never get over Ridley! HE IS CONFIRMED. TABLES WILL FLIP, PEOPLE WILL THINK ABOUT LIFE, AND WE WILL ALL MOSH IN THE STREETS OF DETROIT!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Maybe Crazy hand is so crazy you need instructions?
XD As funny as that is, we've seen Crazy Hand in 2 games now. I don't think people need a manual for this........

Unless people don't know Master Core.

Maybe Master Core and Cra- OMG CRAZY CORE CONFIRED!!!!!!!!!

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yes it is the one with Ridley in it! And I will never get over Ridley! HE IS CONFIRMED. TABLES WILL FLIP, PEOPLE WILL THINK ABOUT LIFE, AND WE WILL ALL MOSH IN THE STREETS OF DETROIT!
I might sound pessimistic, but Ridley, Mewtwo, Chorus Boys, Dixie Kong, Isaac, Impa AND Wonder Red? Something about this seems too good to be true... :c I mean, if Sakurai was a decent director those characters wouldn't be unreasonable because they're requested, but Sakurai thinks it's his way or the highway when it's not.

But...RIDLEY CONFIRMED!

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I might sound pessimistic, but Ridley, Mewtwo, Chorus Boys, Dixie Kong, Isaac, Impa AND Wonder Red? Something about this seems too good to be true... :c I mean, if Sakurai was a decent director those characters wouldn't be unreasonable because they're requested, but Sakurai thinks it's his way or the highway when it's not.
I didn't think Shulk would happen. No one did. People thought the old leaks were fake because of him and DHD. About a month later, oh look a Shulk trailer.

I'm open for anything, and if people are gonna go out of their way to do many things trying to prove a leak wrong then I lean towards the real side now. Sakurai is crazy. This is the guy that said Namco won't get any special treatment, but adds in Pac-Man.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

But...RIDLEY CONFIRMED!
Ridly confirmed " By fans hopefulness and leaks and not nintendo"
Just saying this now. Dont have a fit if the purple dinosaur isn't in the game because you over hyped yourself
I'm open for anything, and if people are gonna go out of their way to do many things trying to prove a leak wrong then I lean towards the real side now. Sakurai is crazy. This is the guy that said Namco won't get any special treatment, but adds in Pac-Man.
I think by "special treatment" he meant more then one character

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Ridly confirmed " By fans hopefulness and leaks and not nintendo"
Just saying this now. Dont have a fit if the purple dinosaur isn't in the game because you over hyped yourself
I remember seeing the same thing about the 3DS Character roster leak...

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Oh man. . .
And the official site just put up 2 more secret characters.

Malcolmnex

Smash Apprentice
The two logical option for what this is are:

1- you play as master hand or crazy hand FINALLY!

Or 2- it's some form of boss battle with either master or crazy hand at the end

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There was a leak that names Ridley along with the Master ??? and Crazy ??? ?

Finally. :)

Also, #MasterOrder.

chkenparm

Smash Cadet
Can we change the name of the site to Ridleyboards so it makes more sense when every single thread talks about that jobber dragon?

Last edited:

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Yeah but this Ridely crap is getting out of control. all fans are doing is over hyping themselves and IF it ends up being not true, they are going to take their childish anger out on Sakurai
Welcome to Smash Bros.. I'd tried telling people not to expect more than 45 characters from the onset. Expectations lead to disappointment or that feeling of "Well finally they announced it jeeze."

The best course to expect the most concievable worst.

As an example, I expected several character cuts, Brawl gameplay with the addition of Air Tripping and removal of Edgehogging, and around 45 characters.

I wasn't far off from the gameplay aspects, other than it being quite better than my expectations -- Don't get me wrong, the dash mechanics, laggy moves, safe shield, and low natural gravity value certainly make the game remarkably similar to Brawl, but being able to F-tilt and -smash out of dash turn is a good start toward smoother dash mechanics, and tripping is out in its entirety.

We got 3 clones on the roster as well as the 45 normal slots, so that wasn't an out their assumption.

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Welcome to Smash Bros.. I'd tried telling people not to expect more than 45 characters from the onset. Expectations lead to disappointment or that feeling of "Well finally they announced it jeeze."

The best course to expect the most concievable worst.

As an example, I expected several character cuts, Brawl gameplay with the addition of Air Tripping and removal of Edgehogging, and around 45 characters.

I wasn't far off from the gameplay aspects, other than it being quite better than my expectations -- Don't get me wrong, the dash mechanics, laggy moves, safe shield, and low natural gravity value certainly make the game remarkably similar to Brawl, but being able to F-tilt and -smash out of dash turn is a good start toward smoother dash mechanics, and tripping is out in its entirety.

We got 3 clones on the roster as well as the 45 normal slots, so that wasn't an out their assumption.
Well, they'll have an uphill battle to climb in grabbing people's attention for the WiiU version. Sure all of us on Smashboards will pick it up, but the casual, or non Smash fan would see little incentive on getting a system, and the game just for a different mode and hd graphics, of the game they could get for cheaper on the 3ds. Not to mention, they have to compete with another anticipated release on the same day. I'm not hoping, I'm expecting something big for the WiiU version, characters or not, as Nintendo is marketing this to save the WiiU afterall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom