• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine how frustrated people would be if we only get a Ken trailer, and the "Everyone is Here" banner isn't updated afterwards. (seeing as, if it was, at least we could tell if Ken has the same artwork as he does in the Grinch leak or not)
I still be happy we got something new after waiting for so long.

That be me however, the internet would probably go into a flamewar....which is ironic since Ken (& Inci if he the last character) use fire for some of his attacks.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Somebody posted this image here earlier, and the 4chan post mentions a supposed song list leak that mentions a Mach Rider remix.
I call BS, honestly. I mean still can go either way on the grinch leak but I'd sooner believe Half Life 3 was gonna be announced. Or a localization of Mother 3.

D

Deleted member

Banjo Threeie? That's like Mother 3, AKA never happening. What's ACTUALLY happening is Nuts and Bolts 2: Electric Boogaloo
Mother Threeie

And how dare you toy with me like this, I've been waiting for a new Nuts and Bolts for years!

Pakky

Smash Hero
That was Chris, he went on an angry Twitter rant saying it was fake because they used their Smashified design, then deleted his tweet. Omni, in the first video I watched, debunked that idea first thing by saying given the distance and blurriness, a faker could have used any model or created his own, no need to use Smashified. It's interesting seeing those two very widely different initial reactions.
Someone can't even recognize their own work... Jesus...

hazza5557

Smash Journeyman
Both Rhthym Heaven and Golden Sun have enough music in their games to have their own sections, Mach Rider doesn’t. If Geno is in with Mario, it’s be perfect.

D

Deleted member

Banjo Threeie? That's like Mother 3, AKA never happening. What's ACTUALLY happening is Nuts and Bolts 2: Electric Boogaloo
As someone who's only Banjo game was Nuts and Bolts and I thought that it was a pretty good game, I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Speaking of bear noises, I'm surprised y'all aren't interested in how the characters are gonna sound.
-I don't expect much from Geno, just clanks of hollow wood whenever he gets hit.
-I feel like Isaac is the one fighter who will actually have quite a few voice lines, so he should be interesting for GS fans.
-Depending on their gender, Mach Rider might actually get a few shining moments of personality similar to Captain Falcon. Kinda looking forward to them.
-Chorus Men are gonna sound ****ing hilarious, I'm sure of it.
-Oh yeah, I forgot, Shadow and Ken will probably have voice lines too, so there's that.
-HD GHYUCK

D

Deleted member

inb4 the Chorus Kids' stage is Hanenbow and there is no Rhythm Heaven stage
:hanenbow:

joshoctober16

Smash Apprentice
Screenshot_33.png

guys i have a question who is the character beside megaman and pacman? i cant realy tell who it is...
edit(oh its little mac)

but i have a other question what is this item?
Screenshot_5.png

also is it me or did the AMERICA mario outfit change? i think? it looks different for some reason in my eyes...
Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Speaking of bear noises, I'm surprised y'all aren't interested in how the characters are gonna sound.
-I don't expect much from Geno, just clanks of hollow wood whenever he gets hit.
-I feel like Isaac is the one fighter who will actually have quite a few voice lines, so he should be interesting for GS fans.
-Depending on their gender, Mach Rider might actually get a few shining moments of personality similar to Captain Falcon. Kinda looking forward to them.
-Oh yeah, I forgot, Shadow and Ken will probably have voice lines too, so there's that.
-HD GHYUCK
Banjo will get stock bear noises.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Yeah I thought many forgot that possibility since Smash 4. That was however the only wau I imagined Goemon crew in Smash. All in :)
Honestly I think Goemon as a DLC is an insult, I really want him in the base roster. But if no choice other than that, fine I guess.
Hey, want a Goemon leak (from a dear "someone")
... hmmm, what gives, how am I supposed to upload stuff here!!! Can anyone help a noob here please?
I want in the base roster also, but I feel Simon stole his thunder.
Castlevania is slightly larger of a series, especially when you take the west into account.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
-HD GHYUCK
I’m a somewhat decent voice actor, and I tried giving Geno a voice and...
Someone could do it better than me.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Everybody is talking about a song list leak but nobody seems to have any link to it. Come on, GD-Detectives, if there's something out there, it's up to you to track it down.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
LOL. The Chris Szchechualwhateverthe****hisnameis guy DELETED all of his tweets related to the leak.

ShadowGamer193

Smash Journeyman
-HD GHYUCK
I think Isaac will either be completely silent(like he is in the game) or get some grunts like Link. I believe that Sakurai wouldn’t want to stray away from his game.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hang on, I just realized something. Incineroar's DLC because they want to push Banjo cause a new game will get announced next month. I'm sorry but that... Doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't it be better to have them announce Banjo's getting a new game and then going "BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!" before confirming him as DLC? Timing the announcement like that would allow you to attract all the attention then

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I might have inhaled too much of the Reddit hype, buuuuuut... the video thing seems awfully suspicious. Any reasonable explanations?

#TeamThoughtitwasFakethanswitchedovertoRealbutdecideditwasFakeagainbutnowit’sReal
I watched the video. Don't really understand why it was taken down, but I doubt it had anything to do with Nintendo forcing them to remove it. Nintendo is very protective of their content, but I don't remember a time when they were THIS senstitive. There's not even anything directly related to their company in the video.

If I had to take a guess, APC removed the video themselves just because they didn't want to be any more associated with this than they already are. Their reaction to all of this is probably similar to Marina's, minus the speedy denial of any involvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom