• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm keeping the "Sassy Geno" pic in mind. I don't think it's as near 100% confirmed real like the Ken one might be. But we were told there may have been an actual real leak that we overlooked. And that one might be a candidate for it.

If the Banjo and Dixie pic was from the same person, that might lean towards it being fake since something about those models don't look right (They just looked considerably low quality, like they were in 3DS Smash 4 rather then Ultimate). Perhaps to avoid any trouble, the Banjo and Dixie were fake but Geno was real to decrease suspicion.

I lean towards more that Sassy Geno is just a really good model work and thus fake. But it's one of the few candidates to be the one real leak in a haystack of fakes if that indeed has happened.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
1. Ryu
2. Mega Man
3. Snake
4. Simon Belmont
5. Master Chief
6. Pac-Man
7. Heihachi
8. Sonic
9. Joker
10. Kratos
11. Cloud Strife
12. Lara Croft

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here might be a follow-up story to the one I made.

:ultlucas::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr::ultkrool:

It's Lucas' first day of attending school and unfortunately for him it proves to be rough as he's bullied by Bowser Jr. Telling his mom what has happened when he gets home. She tells the school about it and she and King K. Rool who is called by to the school to come being told what happened between their kids and its there Rosalina finds how Bowser Jr's bullying nature is stemming from how his godfather is raising and spoiling him especially in terms of villainy.

Also another follow-up there maybe Lucas makes his first friend which is :ultness: who defends him from Bowser Jr. during one of his moments of bullying him.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I'm keeping the "Sassy Geno" pic in mind. I don't think it's as near 100% confirmed real like the Ken one might be. But we were told there may have been an actual real leak that we overlooked. And that one might be a candidate for it.

If the Banjo and Dixie pic was from the same person, that might lean towards it being fake since something about those models don't look right (They just looked considerably low quality, like they were in 3DS Smash 4 rather then Ultimate). Perhaps to avoid any trouble, the Banjo and Dixie were fake but Geno was real to decrease suspicion.

I lean towards more that Sassy Geno is just a really good model work and thus fake. But it's one of the few candidates to be the one real leak in a haystack of fakes if that indeed has happened.
If Sassy Geno's in, I want Banjo and Dixie in--I'll deal with sausage fingers... if... I... must :chuckle:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright, I spent a few hours trying to decipher it and I think I might've gotten close to what he's been trying to say
Message.gif

Dcas

Smash Journeyman
It would have to be early November. Otherwise it would cut into Let’s Go Evee and Pikachu’s hype.
Oh yes, you are right, i forgot about that, then it wouldnt even surprise me if we had one as early as november 1.

Untouch

Smash Master
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SBPS-31
Song 14 on disc 2.

It's XB2 related.
Now is this related to a Smashbros song.

It appears to be this song, based on the direct translate of 行く手を阻む者たちwhich is those who stop their way (according to google translate).

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
GAME:
Name a character for Smash starting with each of the letters on the Crunchii Leak:

XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI
Xerneas
Bandanna Waddle Dee
Dr. Eggman
Yarn Kirby
Urbosa
Karate Joe
Umbreon
Octoling
Hades
Ashley
Balloon Fighter
Ayumi Tachibana
Min Min
Ulala
Steve
Heihachi
Anna
Tap Trial Girl
Arle Nadja
Crash Bandicoot
Heihachi
Incineroar

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If we skip Elma for Rex I'mma barf.

I'll be happy for his supporters.

But if we're gonna get a Sora looking reject, might as well give me Sora.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
If we skip Elma for Rex I'mma barf.

I'll be happy for his supporters.

But if we're gonna get a Sora looking reject, might as well give me Sora.

Don't you dare comparing Sora to Rex. Rex is an abomination, Sora at least looks Goofy (AHAHA GET IT?) in a Disney way.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well if this turns out to be a Smash leak, I'm going to assume Nintendo's never going to communicate with Crunchii again.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I'm going to assume it means nothing about characters, but just the music he can post. I doubt Crunchii has any information about the unrevealed characters. He did say he was going to post more, right? This could just be one of the remixes he's able to

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
This can mean two things:

1. Rex and Pyra were confirmed
2. Music that is added to the Music section and nothing else.
Pretty sure it's the latter, Crunchii would probably know about next week's song in advance, and I kinda doubt we're getting any announcement next week...
Also, pretty sure Rex and Pyra are too new for base...

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Use your own discretion in regards to if a leak should be posted or not. Combing through every leak that one can find and posting it here regardless of its legitimacy doesn’t foster good discussion.
Oh.

Well, I don't really post any leaks here to begin with, so I'm just gonna continue discussing Smash Bros. Ultimate normally.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192

This track specifically. Hahahaha wow
This is actually one of my favorite battle tracks from XC2, so I'd love to see it in Ultimate.

Plot twist: Rex and Pyra are base, Elma is DLC
That would be quite the shock indeed. Whatever gets them in though, I'd be all for it.

Plus KOS-MOS, whom I've wanted since Brawl

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
So, what's the general consensus on sassy Geno? I'm assuming it's more of a maybe at this point, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom