• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI... you may not know that name, but I do.

It is the name of a spirit known by some as "THE GOD OF LEAKERS", an extra dimensional terror with only the worst intentions for mankind. Every major video game leak has been his doing. His devotees are rewarded with small hieroglyphic scripts which are then translated, interpreted, then posted online for us to see. Some say the fake leaks are his doing as well, but from a lower cell of his priests.

Crunchii is warning us. DO NOT POST LEAKS. They only fuel the evil spirit. If we post enough, he'll move on to more information, maybe just some game leaks, maybe not. Eventually, he will leak the information in the minds of all mankind, making are darkest secrets common to each other.

Or you know, he's screwing with us.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI

XBD maybe stands for XenoBlaDe

Mushatachi stands for many warriors right?

Yukuo Habam ??????

Maybe Xenoblade will get 2 newcomers (or 1 as a duo, Rex & Pyra probably) and an echo...
3 characters are many warriors.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI

Yukuo Habam ??????

Maybe Xenoblade will get 2 newcomers (or 1 as a duo, Rex & Pyra probably) and an echo...
isn't HABAM what Emeril Lagasse says when he does the food things

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Interesting idea! Here's who I would choose:

Starting 8:
Shantae
Shovel Knight
Drifter
Madeline
Isaac
Hollow Knight
Commander Video

Unlockable 4:
Sans
Reimu Hakurei
Cuphead
Hat Kid
Oh man, this one is awesome. Great selection from across the board. I just wish there was room for Jacket somewhere in there.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
:ultbowser::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultganondorf: - the four villains will battle over who is the true King of Smash
Personally would replace Dedede with Ridley. Dedede's not really a villain to begin with.

I'd also say my ideas but I've already mentioned them a few times before don't want to be repetitive. You guys probably know what those are.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I'm going to try something REALLY different here. Anyone plan to make some type of storyline with characters once Ultimate is released? I can do a few

:ultcloud: and :ultlink: - considered two of the best sword fighters in the series. Both will feud for awhile on who is the best fighter with exchanging wins back and forth

:ultdaisy::ultisabelle::ultinkling: vs :ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultwiifittrainer: and women's roster - The trio of new ladies will put their foot down and show the Smash universe why they deserve to be here with winning the Women's Trio Belts. The new women will feud with The Beautiful Athletes (Bayo, Zamus, WFT)

:ultwolf: vs :ultsnake: - Former allies returning as a team only for Wolf to backstab Snake post-match. The two will end up having an explosive feud

:ultbowser::ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultganondorf: - the four villains will battle over who is the true King of Smash
:ultpit:, and only :ultpit:, saving every character in Smash Ultimate after having their souls stolen by Hades or a reborn Tabuu...cause **** I want my Kid Icarus Uprising sequel/remaster for the Switch

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Ay, ay, do not get ahead of ourselfs. We need more proof that this Geno image is true. One evidence is not enough to make it true.

Keep hype levels responsibly. Who knows if the image is fan made (It is a good one though).

I wanted Geno and I love the proof of the image, but trying to trust the image too hard can hit you in a long run if he is not included.

Last edited:

Splotim

Smash Apprentice
Yep! Basically we only got one more direct focused on smash, which aligns with my prediction, is going to be a rather large direct ala august direct. Also, it will be announced the first 2 weeks of november, i would suspect on the very first days.
It would have to be early November. Otherwise it would cut into Let’s Go Evee and Pikachu’s hype.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
GAME:
Name a character for Smash starting with each of the letters on the Crunchii Leak:

XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI
Sure.

Xander
Blast Man
Dr. Luigi
Yuri
Undermine
Knight Man
Ultraman
Overlord
Hatsun the Pigeon
Air Man
Bounce Man
Aqua Man
Morag
Ursula
Shadow
Hector
Allosaurus
Terrorsaur
Aqua Man
Charge Man
Helbindi
Ice Man

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ay, ay, do not get ahead of ourselfs. We need more proof that this Geno image is true. One evidence is not enough to make it true.

Keeps hype levela responsibly.
Not only is Geno getting in, he is coming with 3 echos.

No, 5 echos.

Play the game the way you want, folks

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Got a game for all of y'all.

The original 12 for each gaming company.

Capcom
Konami
Microsoft
Namco
Sega
Sony
Square Enix

1. Ryu
2. MegaMan
3. Snake
4. Simon Belmont
5. Banjo
6. Pac-Man
7. Lloyd Irving
8. Sonic
9. SMT character
10. Crash Bandicoot
11. Cloud Strife
12. DQ Hero

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI

Yukuo Habam ??????

If true, Elma AND Rex/Pyra both being in base is a dream come true for me

D

Deleted member

Indie Smash Bros is hard because there are way more characters I wish I could include.
  1. Quote
  2. Shovel Knight
  3. Shantae
  4. Gunvolt
  5. Cuphead
  6. Ori
  7. Volgarr
  8. Orcane
Secret unlockables
  1. Curly(Quote Clone)
  2. Black Knight(Shovel Knight Clone)
  3. Mugman(Cuphead Clone)
  4. Sans(Much like Ness no one really knows from who he was cloned)

Last edited by a moderator:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI

Yukuo Habam ??????

Rex & Pyra have no chance for base roster...but KOS-MOS absolutely does.

If my dream of Elma and KOS-MOS sharing a trailer comes true I will be so damn happy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'll admit there is one story that comes to mind actually.

:ultbowserjr:+:ultkrool:

After the death of his father :ultbowser:. Bowser Jr. is taken in by his father's best friend and godfather King K. Rool who begins to teach his godson all the ways of villainy that his father hadn't known about.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Ok, there’s something I gotta wonder.

When people bring up NDAs as a supporting argument regarding certain 3rd Party characters, (Banjo, Shantae, Rayman etc) has this ever actually been the case for SEGA & Konami in 2008 and Capcom, Namco, Square Enix in 2014 respectively?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So in other words, don't post leaks just because/don't post just any leak?
Use your own discretion in regards to if a leak should be posted or not. Combing through every leak that one can find and posting it here regardless of its legitimacy doesn’t foster good discussion.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can't wait for a Danganronpa character to make it in. The trailer will be a culmination of all the trailer deaths and set Smash Bros to be basically a Killing Game.

UPUPUPUPUPU

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Got a game for all of y'all.

The original 12 for each gaming company.

Capcom
Konami
Microsoft
Namco
Sega
Sony
Square Enix
Ain't nobody got time for that,
Imma just do the Microsoft one

1. Master Chief (Halo)
2. Marcus (Gears Of War)
3. Steve (Minecraft)
4. Prince (Fable)
5. Banjo Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie)
6. Blinx (Blinx the Time Sweeper)
7. Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
8. Voodoo Vince (Voodoo Vince)

Unlockables
9. Rash (Battletoads)
10. 'Splosion Man ('Splosion Man)
11. Zoo Keeper (Zoo Tycoon)
12. Rover (Microsoft Windows)

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Rex & Pyra have no chance for base roster...but KOS-MOS absolutely does.

If my dream of Elma and KOS-MOS sharing a trailer comes true I will be so damn happy.
God...the KOS-MOS possibilities really are mounting up and that's the weirdest thing to me but this would make me so, so happy.

NineS

Smash Lord
I think we're looking at this from the wrong angle.
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI
We need to consider other things.

Is it an Anagram?
Does it make any sense when flipped in reverse?
Can it be turned into an instrument that also goes great on bread, assuming it is an instrument?
Is it an A1Z26 Cipher?
Do we get anything using Atbash?

Last edited:

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
So I'm going to try something REALLY different here. Anyone plan to make some type of storyline with characters once Ultimate is released? I can do a few

:ultcloud: and :ultlink: - considered two of the best sword fighters in the series. Both will feud for awhile on who is the best fighter with exchanging wins back and forth

:ultdaisy::ultisabelle::ultinkling: vs :ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultwiifittrainer: and women's roster - The trio of new ladies will put their foot down and show the Smash universe why they deserve to be here with winning the Women's Trio Belts. The new women will feud with The Beautiful Athletes (Bayo, Zamus, WFT)

:ultwolf: vs :ultsnake: - Former allies returning as a team only for Wolf to backstab Snake post-match. The two will end up having an explosive feud

:ultmario::ultdk: vs. :ultbowser::ultkrool: - These 2 have finally decided to team up to take out their foes once and for all. Also nostalgia because Super Mario World and DKC were the first games I've ever played.

:ultbowser: vs. :ultdarksamus: vs. :ultganondorf: vs. :ultkrool: vs. :ultridley: vs. :ultwolf: vs. :ultbowserjr: vs. :ultkingdedede: - Classic comic-book villain trope where they all team up to defeat their rivals but due to internal disputes between the group they end up messing up their plans and end up going after each other's throats.

:ultdk::ultdiddy: vs. :ultkrool: - Old habits die hard. K.Rool stole the hoard again and DK and Diddy have to stop them.

:ultwiifittrainer: vs. :ultkingdedede::ultkrool::ultwario: - Wii Fit Trainer is trying to get these big boys in shape but they don't want to cooperate.

:ultlittlemac: vs. :ultdk: vs. :ultkingdedede: vs. :ultkrool: - The ultimate boxing match! Time to figure out who is the best boxer of the bunch!

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think we're looking at this from the wrong angle.
XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI
We need to consider other things.

Is it an Anagram?
Does it make any sense when flipped in reverse?
Can it be turned into an instrument that also goes great on bread, assuming it is an instrument?
XBD aren't actually letters. They should stay the numbers.

24 02 04
Yukuohabamushatachi

There, that should keep people busy for a little while

any update regarding the bar in canada of any sort?
I'd give up on it if I were you.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

:ultyoshi::ultcorrin:vs:ultbowser::ultridley: Dragon fight

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
XBD aren't actually letters. They should stay the numbers.

24 02 04
Yukuohabamushatachi

There, that should keep people busy for a little while

I'd give up on it if I were you.
Try as I might I can’t see the significance behind 24/02/04

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This XBDYUKUOHABAMUSHATACHI stuff is reminding me of RelaxAlax's "leaked character" back in June. He tweeted the letter "P" and everyone went nuts trying to figure out what he meant. We got into discussions over whether or not Pyra would make sense as a solo character, only for RelaxAlax to later tweet, "I guess the P stands for Pokemon or something".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom