• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

rustediron

Smash Lord
im sure you wouldnt be saying this if his last name was skipper ;P
LOL Skipper.
One of our freshers looks kinda like him, and his voice is rather similar, but he is no Skippy :(

When other people play in Cambridge I just say stupid stuff and remind Hugo he sucks.

<3 Hugo.
The latter I don't mind so much, though it does get somewhat tiresome... the former, however, is more than a little irritating :S

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA finally got to change his name like he has wanted to for a very long time now since he hated people calling him 'Vanity Angel'

I'll laugh if people start calling him 'Vah' instead 'V A' loool :)

I think I will start this trend off the next time we meet.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
VA finally got to change his name like he has wanted to for a very long time now since he hated people calling him 'Vanity Angel'

i think ill partake in this, be shure to point me out to Va this weekend

VA

Smash Hero

Vah, Vee ayh, vee gay I honestly don't care as long as I never get called vanity or vanity angel ever again.

LOL.

Quick Robby change it to Vee Aye. :)
no

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
£7.56 coach to the airport
£48.31 flights
£1 card fee each

£56.87

meh our trip costed a lot :/

sodding £20 flights that existed later

Your sig still says vanity angel :p

VA

Smash Hero
pretty sure it just says vanity actually?

and yeah what of it? my name is still vanity angel, but I just shortened it to VA on boards to encourage people to know me as VA.

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
Hey bishkin it's VA.

Beast can't come tomorrow because he has some work to do, but I still can. What time can I come over, I'm free pretty much the whole day.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
can some people please bring setups..
im bringing a wii, but its brawl only unless you REALLY ask nicely ^.^
also, ive got a microphone down for commentary. also for brawl, but if you fools just cant organise anything then maybe you can use it XP

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
anything you like sweetheart.
I was only joking, I just wanted a cocky comeback but you're to boring and 'Oh noes, trashtalking is bad and hurts peoples feelings' to make a suitable comeback :(

See you 2moro anyway, we'll try not to be too late, fuck you Bishkin for your gay station having barriers now :(

can some people please bring setups..
I can't bring mine as I explained already and you saw at Alpha Dash's place lol.

Who's gonna bring some though, I think with the shortage of TV's a list should be made so no-one gets gay'd out like we did at one monthly that time.

smakis

Smash Ace
I seriously hope I won't be having to bring a setup this time around, there only being 7 TVs and all =P

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well so far that's two setups out of 7 TV's confirmed lol.....
Anymore?

Also I was wondering if we should do mini side bets here and there for certain matches of people.....like Me vs Edwin....VA vs Edwin.....Me vs VA.....Edwin vs Fuzz....Me vs Fuzz

You know, all the big ones....would be fun to gather hype and stuff.
I wouldn't mind betting some money here and there.

Or betting money on what you feel the top 3/4 or whatever results of this tournament will be.

I put £5 on
1st - Me
2nd - Fuzz
3rd - VA

Anyone wanna put £5 against this???

Tamoo

Smash Master
What's the recording setup for this? I still haven't tested mine out yet but will do when crabman and yeniths come over tomorrow. I can bring if necessary, although rather wouldn't lol if someone else wants to step up?

And yeah i'll bring a cube I reckon.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo the guys who are coming tomorrow (VA, Prof, JolteoN) can come from 2pm onwards. Just make sure you call me before coming to make sure I'm awake lol.
Just got back from work and am planning to have a massively long sleep. Why the **** is it so windy outside?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well so far that's two setups out of 7 TV's confirmed lol.....
Anymore?

Also I was wondering if we should do mini side bets here and there for certain matches of people.....like Me vs Edwin....VA vs Edwin.....Me vs VA.....Edwin vs Fuzz....Me vs Fuzz

You know, all the big ones....would be fun to gather hype and stuff.
I wouldn't mind betting some money here and there.

Or betting money on what you feel the top 3/4 or whatever results of this tournament will be.

I put £5 on
1st - Me
2nd - Fuzz
3rd - VA

Anyone wanna put £5 against this???
we've got 5 guaranteed brawl setups, yknow if you dont have enough im gonna nick one for brawl right? XP
also, i could put a fiver against that, because i jsut would restrain you from playing GF via force and therefore i would win the bet, but im not up for that much work/im not mean enough

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll put £10 against your results prof.
Well I kinda meant that you have to post your own results lol.....
Not just put money against it....I should have stated that in my post before, and obv if none of us are right then none of us win the money.

And yeah i'll agree to £10 once I see your list of the top 3 lol.....BTW, semi-good news.

Turns out i'll be going to Tamoo's house tonight and sleeping there to play Him, Crabman and Yeniths as I would prefer playing them to you for obvious spoil reasons....since I said before I only wanted to go Bishkin's cos I wanted to play a day before when i saw another offer I had to take it, plus I play them less and want to play Yeniths lol....so yeah, I won't be playing you tonight and be seeing you on Saturday :)

ALSOOOO it seems i'm gonna be bringing my Wii to this as a setup, the sensor bar is broke and you have to do some lighter stupidness lol, but im pretty sure I can borrow a sensor bar from the brawlers or something.

VA

Smash Hero
I was sort of looking forward to giving you the fear.

However, I won't be making a list of my own. I don't care to predict the results, but I would happily wager yours will not turn out to be correct.

EDIT: send me a pm and I'll tell you the bets I am willing to make :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I was sort of looking forward to giving you the fear.

However, I won't be making a list of my own. I don't care to predict the results, but I would happily wager yours will not turn out to be correct.

EDIT: send me a pm and I'll tell you the bets I am willing to make :p
LOL I'm not scared of your peach and will never be, so im more likely to be given you the fear then you giving it to me....i'm used to your confidence of you saying this and that + I beat you last time :)

And i'll only put £5 on that prediction of my Top 3 as I don't have enough faith in other people to fully guess where they will place lol....only where I am.

srsly dudes, 4 more setups
Why don't you bring one?

Can you bring a setup to this VA?

VA

Smash Hero
I can but I hate you making me bring one all the way from brighton. *******s.

Looking forward to singles and doubles **** babez. It's funny that the biggest UK rivals are teaming tomorrow xD

Oh yeah Bishkin if you're awake and reading this (I can see you are) I'm leaving soon to come to your place. Can swizzy come too (later in the evening)?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Yeah I know, besides the trashtalking it's weird that we're actually still gonna end up teaming for this lol...

But yeah, as I have said before, regardless of whoever wins, Fuzzy isn't winning this, whether its me or you....it's just not Fuzzy.
The Fall of Fuzz

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I can but I hate you making me bring one all the way from brighton. *******s.

Looking forward to singles and doubles **** babez. It's funny that the biggest UK rivals are teaming tomorrow xD

Oh yeah Bishkin if you're awake and reading this (I can see you are) I'm leaving soon to come to your place. Can swizzy come too (later in the evening)?
Yeh sure. What time do you reckon you'll get here?

VA

Smash Hero
I think about 3 by the looks of things now. I don't have a phone at the moment, so yeah I just wanted to tell you before I leave, gonna have a shower and lunch now then get on the train at about 2 ish. so yeah, should be there for 3 if that's ok?

Top Bottom