• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

smakis

Smash Ace
Well he said specifically 'only spacies+mario for top 6 peoples, Bo5 £3-5, Bo5 (Bo3 sets) £5+' which to me shows that he'll only play his spacies+mario against the top 6 people and not for other people.......

Unless you're to silly to understand that....even if that's not what he meant, it's pretty obvious that this post can be interpreted as that.
shouldn't it be spacies + mario only for top 6 if he means they are the only ones worthy enough?

I just find it funny you opt to interpret it in the ******** way than the sane and plausible option =). (******** as in ******** to post that only the top 6 is worthy of your best characters)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I'm 95% sure that I'd lose to Brad at Melee, but more like 90% sure I'd win at brawl. I'll MM you in brawl again if u want, but not melee as theres a clear difference in our skill in that one.

Brawl is still ambiguous.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Yeah, but the number of controls available to you with a keyboard+mouse is significantly more than with a gc controller lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
shouldn't it be spacies + mario only for top 6 if he means they are the only ones worthy enough?

I just find it funny you opt to interpret it in the ******** way than the sane and plausible option =). (******** as in ******** to post that only the top 6 is worthy of your best characters)
The sentence wasn't word greatly to represent either case, if you honestly still care about this case like you obviously do, please go and ask J3ly to confirm what he meant yourself.

Only and idiot would think that there is a sane way to interpret it.....now go away.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
at first I thought what aaron thought too lol, it was only after he accepted hugo's mm vs spacies that I understood what he meant.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow that's pretty cheap lol....I would go but i've been busy lately which doesn't even allow me to go and play VA in Brighton and I only get like 1/2 days here and there to play smash with OoC :(

Brado

Smash Lord
@va
Next birm tourney is going to be on the 19th or 26th feb, just check the west midlands thread next couple days and it should all be confirmed

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Londoners anyone doing a smashfest this Friday? None of my lot will be around and I desparately need a bit of practice as I haven't played much at all lately. Plus I got all of Friday off so am up for a decent sess.

Tesco, OOC I'm looking at you guys :)

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah if that's ok with you, I need to check with beast first. But it would be a good idea for me to actually warm up before a tournament for once instead of going out the night before.

I wish my laptop worked too then we could play LoL, beast is probably higher level than me now because the game is on his ****ing computer :(

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Oh jokes didn't know he played it as well. What's his username?

And I will have to double check with the rentals (aka my whiney mother) but it should be fine for both of you to stay

Jolteon sure but 2 is the max I can house so it will just have to be during the day.

Also before others start to ask I will probs not want many more people as my mum hates fests. Can probaly allow 1 more person but as I said I can't house any more than VA and Beast

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
btw alpha dash can you please bring the other bag I left at yours on saturday

my book + toothbrush + ipod charging cable :s
Saying this on smashboards is going to achieve nothing as he rarely comes on here, ask him on facebook or something.

And Alpha Dash isn't even coming to this monthly so getting in contact with him would do nothing lol....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
To Bishkins house? I don't like that idea. I really wanted it to be a surprise for the tournament :urg: But if you really want to go to Bishkins then I guess I don't mind.
lol Well I can not play your peach, the only reason why I wanted to go is because I usually play around Alpha Dash's the day before.....but I don't know who is attending from my crew, but I guess I can go to Gantz house to avoiding us playing, but if he's being gay for some reason (even though he said he was coming) then i'll have to come as I want to play before the tournament.....but I just won't play you in a serious Fox vs Peach

Top Bottom