• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

D

Deleted member

lmao, im in the middle of nowhere in some hillbilly town stealing internet in someone's driveway ^__^

MDK00

Smash Ace
How is it that only Ambrose drives? -.-
buyin a car isnt so much the problem. its havin the money to maintain it ontop of payin other things like college tuition, skool expenses, daily expenses, car insurance, gas, and cellphone bill etc.

otherwise i'd be drivin too. my parents are always out so i never get the car especially if i wanted to take it out for a whole day =S.

KingAce

Smash Ace
g2 august 21st assumin i dont fail
then i probably will b able to take sauga to niagara tournies n ****
but i wont b able to take it out for more than a day:ohwell:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah I should do it sometime this month, I have a year off, so I might as well get all my **** together. Man one year to play SSB massively...

KingAce

Smash Ace
lmao dont loaft on it trust..
ur gonna want to drive after highschool cuz bussing everywhere is a pain in the ***
n if u dont hav ur g1 yet ur fukeddd lol gotta wait 2 years until ur g2

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Word man I am already out, been out for a year, 2 years? I thought its 8 months? Is **** diff in Sauga? WTF?

Takes 8 months to get you G2 here.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ya takes 8 months if u took driving school otherwise u gotta wait for a year
driving school is ****ing boring as hell

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
ye but they most likely will fail u if you didnt take it. And they almost always fail you the first time because its a business and want to keep their job, lol.

I wonder what kind of car I should buy after saving up for a year...

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
...driving a car with no pull is gay. And a car without turbo that doesn't guzzle gas and is street fast is too expensive or too heavy. I want something cheap that is fast, lol.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nate cuz he has a semi fro.

*from what i remember*

Yo I think I am just going to come tomorrow. I can skip prac for one day.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Rae, let's go with Erix again. Since Phil and Bug are ditching us for the T.O boys. We got owned!
phil is friends with ambrose... i will never forgive that. ambrose is one of the few ppl who actually makes my blood boil :mad:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Well...Ambrose does own. LOLOL, owned! Who doesn't like Ambrose. If he had space in his car I would have gone with him that way I could have worked saturday then gone sunday. Now if I want to go I have to give up both days, kinda gay but whatever.

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL @ rae i really wanna see you vs ambrose at t9 now thats gonna be the funnest match to watch in the whole tourny

MDK00

Smash Ace
LOL @ rae i really wanna see you vs ambrose at t9 now thats gonna be the funnest match to watch in the whole tourny
i thot we agreed on me vs JL !?!?

either way, i will never lose to ambrose. shud i lose a best of 5 i swear to god i will stop playin this game no word of a lie.

my hate will never let me lose to the likes of ambrose... percon is too nice, thats why i lose to him, not enuff hate =S hes a difficult opponent. if JL hated me then i'd crush him in an instant, he needs to feed my hatred.

KingNado is gay, for whatever reason i consider u my friend so beatin u is somewhat hard. =S

my skill relies on hate. feed me hate and i will devour u...

i am so gone rite now

Niko_K

Smash Master
What the hell is with all the hate MDK, I hope it's a joke because if it isn't thats **** lame. Even Miller and I don't have these sorts of disputes, and trust me, people tell us we're like a married couple.

See you guys Sunday! Im in Ottawa right now so I'm gunna try and get some matches with Saus, IvanEva and Wak this weekend :)

MDK00

Smash Ace
What the hell is with all the hate MDK, I hope it's a joke because if it isn't thats **** lame. Even Miller and I don't have these sorts of disputes, and trust me, people tell us we're like a married couple.

See you guys Sunday! Im in Ottawa right now so I'm gunna try and get some matches with Saus, IvanEva and Wak this weekend :)
just some very intense rivalry between me and gaybrose. im sure he understands. on the other hand go kick some a$$ nikoK

Top Bottom