• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I was confused when I first saw that clock and was wondering why people were so excited about it.

Then I turned the page and saw Chrono Trigger...

I never played that game.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah, I want to go, I am sure everyone in Niagara wants to, its just about transportation.

Yo guys I am still having seizures from CT coming to DS. I wonder if people at the Chrono Compendium will quit there projects, I hope not.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Niko_K, any idea when the next Tri-Weekly is? It looks like it would be either the 20th or 26th of July. I might be heading over to Niagara with the family and I'd definately drop by if I could.

Gichan

Smash Champion
it should NOT be on the 26th as that is Bug's looking-to-be-huge tournament. Seriously, there may be American players coming to it. but it would be good on the 20th I think, I highly doubt there is a tournament going on that day.

D

Deleted member

Sunday is MUCH BETTER

or YO let's do this in the week or some ****. Just after the 19th, please.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thats how its done, *****es, also last night was ****ed up. Slept in a random strawberry field haha. Videos and stories later.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Niko always doing big things. No homo!

Yo what tourney is this weekend?

I know T9 is the 12th-13th and Niko's will be having his on the 20th and Bugs' on the 26th.

Gichan

Smash Champion
****, back to back tournaments, hopefully I can come to this as work may bust my balls about always cancelling weekends. And also, this owns!! More practice and more opportunities for PR!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yo guys with that guys post called "different site of canada" Is it jamie trolling or some **** I dont get it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Funny thing

People are only complaining because its beating them, There job to find ways around it.
Says the IC main, people are also complaining because their character legitimately has no way around it. Learn to know what you're talking about. You sound like the guys at SRK in the items debate lmfao.

Top Bottom