• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

D

Deleted member

nate i don't care about shotgunning the front seat, i just want a seat in the car. so im shotgunning a seat in the back.

ambrose i'll pay ya some gas $$$.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
What time are you guys playing monday? I have work, I might be able to come before I start for a little while.

Niko_K

Smash Master
xD Where? and looks like Ill be back in Niagara Saturday. Would someone mind coming over to help me setup? Im in Ottawa until then (gunna **** their Bi-Weekly)

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
The PR should be changed. Voting is gay since Nate obviously doesn't ask every PR member before he makes the list...

PR should be a point system. Something like Win:Loss, Tournies Won:Lost, Stocks Taken:Lost... Something like that. Obviously this bias voting isn't working well enough.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Did you just miss everything? This isn't even the right thread.
Also are you guys even coming tomorrow? If we did it by win loss ratio you guys couldn't even be on it due to missing tournaments.
Only panelist I didn't get to talk to last update was Steve, (which was unfortunate because I wanted to).... but I haven't seen him post anything against it so?

Tournament should be epic tomorrow! My Falco is coming!

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
awww man I gotta go to my cousins birthday party :(, ****it Niko why are they tri weekly tournies now

w/e I'll try to make it next time, but im trying to get my 40 hours done, so hopefully they'll be done for the next tourny

also watch out for a group Falcon highlight video of me and some Falcon players

Niko_K

Smash Master
**** I wish you could make it Ayaz, also....WHO IS BRINGIN SETUPS?!?! Im stuck in Toronto until 10 now because of bus delays (huge accident). I just need to know so I'm ready for tomorrow. Ill have lots of sleep and malnutrition johns *Havent eaten since yesterday night*. ALso I still have to clean and setup the basement for tomorrow xD. I might not enter singles :p

Dont forget your setups people, Or else im going to die.

*waits in future shop*

Niko_K

Smash Master
Also, the Metaknight Infinite Cape Glitch is banned. If you use it in your match you will have lost that game. Final.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah everyone make sure you bring set ups if you can. If Niko dies on the way home we'll still use his basement for the tourney. So no excuses, even if he's dead:)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yo am i coming over tonight to help u niko? I am with kc and jarred right now. Call jarred's cell at 905 246 6206 if u want help or wanna chill, lol. pce.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Get a ride you ***got lmfao.

Just kidding ;) If you can that would be siick though.

EVERYONE BRING WIIS AND BRAWL. BRING A TV IF YOU CAN TOO!!

Top Bottom