• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Do you like the one where I minus your stock? ;)

Really though if only I went in vs you at the beggining it could have saved us like half of our team....

K

koka

Hey, sorry guys, my internet was out. I just got those pics uploaded and sent em to you. I'm not gonna do lengthy shoutouts since I have no idea what to say, but special thanks to Niko for housing us, to Niko, Matt, Ken, Steve, Max, and Will for Saturday, anyone I had fun talking to at the tournament, especially if it was for a long time like Jake and Steve, and Jamie for his house.
Give me my soul back!
Eat lotion GK

What the hell, what's that smoke? Why are you guys smiling so hard?

Mind games lol

Miller

Smash Lord
That's what she said... In bed!
Haha im starting to think that you gave Dejanna that sex hair

Do you like the one where I minus your stock? ;)

Really though if only I went in vs you at the beggining it could have saved us like half of our team....
Haha that woulda saved your team, I suprised when you didn't take me on right away after Niko.

But yea, Like how I minus 7 of your teams stock :D

MDK00

Smash Ace
Haha im starting to think that you gave Dejanna that sex hair

Haha that woulda saved your team, I suprised when you didn't take me on right away after Niko.

But yea, Like how I minus 7 of your teams stock :D
please dont boost when 2 of them were SDs. thanx =)

D

Deleted member

those SDs were millar mindgames, even bombsoldier woulda done it

no johns

im gonna do really really late shoutouts tomorrow

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hay guyz I am quiting smash. its ghey n stuff. Diablo 3 was just announced.

LOLJK. But srsly. Diablo 3...0 m g.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol i kno.. diablo 3 finally announced... cant wait till that gets released, its blizzard tho its prolly gonna get released in 1-2 years

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Miller is just a PC noob. Now I have a good reason to upgrade, and not just waste my money for a 20% performance increase, lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOL, you guys are funny. I wish I wasn't so comp noob so I can actually enjoy some PC games. The closest I was to PC gaming was Starcraft...on the 64!! LOLOL, owned! And Age of Empires 1. Strategy games own hard. But sorry guys, no Diablo for me.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Def not. You can't even compare them. Lawl. Starcraft was good, but I enjoyed Total Annihilation more. I still like RTS, but its time consuming.

K

koka

Sorry about all the pics Niko, I won't post any more after these. Hehehe, look guys, I found this great cleaner when I was cleanin the house.

|
|
V​

D

Deleted member

dejana only has 110 calories a serving??

hot **** that's less than a salad

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo yo, whos down for some smash tomorrow? My game was canceled so I have nothing to do and need some smash practice. Let me know ASAP.

Top Bottom