• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 3D/U OST Contest! Round 27 - Midgar (Grading)

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Maybe my eyes are bad as I've just done a quick skim of the lists, but how come no one's used the Xerneas/Yveltal or Kanto Legendary Remix songs from X & Y?
They're a little too serious.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Maybe my eyes are bad as I've just done a quick skim of the lists, but how come no one's used the Xerneas/Yveltal or Kanto Legendary Remix songs from X & Y?
No one likes 'em.

I just think the other songs used are better overall, or at least for Prism Tower.

Xerneas/Yveltal may be viable, but I just don't like the Kanto Remix. I don't care if it makes Gen. 1 fans orgasm. It's not that great on its own.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Should I use Mystery Dungeon music...? I'm holding out hope for a PMD stage :c
Stop getting my hopes up like that...
We'd be lucky to get any Mystery Dungeon anything...
*tears up in corner*

AuraKnight

Smash Rookie
Mystery Dungeon's a LOT more dubious than most of the other spinoff games because it's entirely made by a non-Nintendo company (since the merger it's Spike Chunsoft) so idk where the music rights go to, as opposed to spinoff games made by Nintendo/Pokemon Company subsidiaries.

That's only the practical side of things and I can't really talk b/c it IS published by Nintendo but yeah.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
[collapse="Project PokéFrance"]1) Lumiose City ~ Pokémon X / Y*
• The main theme of Lumiose City with a little anime flare added into it. If this song isn't a part of the stage in some form I'll eat my hat.
2) Castelia City ~ Pokémon Black / White*
• The theme of the main city in the Black / White games. Lumiose is clearly Kalos' counterpart to Castelia City, so it would make sense for this song to appear!
3) Pokémon Main Theme ~ Super Smash Bros. Brawl
• Essentially confirmed at this point, you can't have a Pokémon stage without the main theme hiding somewhere.
4) Route 15 ~ Pokémon X / Y
• Seems to be the more popular Route song in comparison to the others present in X and Y (It's also a personal favorite of mine to be honest...)
5) Route 4 ~ Pokémon Black / White
• A nice counterpart to X / Y's Route 15. This song really comes into mind when I think of Gen 5, they play it everywhere in the anime so it does have that iconic-ness to it for it being so memorable.
6) Pokémon Gym / Evolution ~ Super Smash Bros. Brawl
• Seeing as the battle takes place outside of the Lumiose Gym, Prism Tower, it makes sense for this to present here as well.
7) Professor Sycamore ~ Pokémon X / Y
• The theme of the Pokémon Professor of the Kalos Region, his lab is located here in Lumiose City. A bit more whimsical, a perfect fit for notFrance.
8) Looker's Theme ~ Pokémon Platinum
• Looker is a member of the international police, and since his official debut in Pokémon Platinum we've seen him appear in both Black / White and X / Y. Of course, his theme has accompanied him both times as well.
• Looker is one of few humans in the Pokémon universe to appear several regions, I believe this aspect makes him a very memorable character and his song would be just as memorable in my eyes.
• I like the song, sue me! I felt like it should be here. So here it is.[/collapse]
Well I believe that just settles it, but a couple of notes...
• I didn't feel comfortable adding in any Battle music to this stage, since Lumiose City is a very relaxing place in the games it comes from. So to keep the whimsical feel of it, I felt it necessary to leave any plausible battle songs for the Kalos Pokémon League. The music would fit much better with the setting there.
• When it comes to already confirmed songs shown in the Nintendo Direct, I personally believe most of them will appear in the Wii U version through the Kalos Pokémon League Stage and a returning stage for the Pokémon franchise (At least for Poké Floats anyways!).
• Main stage song choices are marked by an Asterisk*
I think this is good to go, hope you find my song selection nice.

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I am either going to SUCK horribly at this round or do surprisingly well. :laugh:

Your eyes are bad. :p

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
@ Ariand/AEM: Because flying around the sky on a platform with no safety barriers, and other people proceeding to kick you off, is ALL kinds of relaxing.

But I get what you mean :p

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
@ Ariand/AEM: Because flying around the sky on a platform with no safety barriers, and other people proceeding to kick you off, is ALL kinds of relaxing.

But I get what you mean :p
Better fix my Pilotwings list and get the hardcore death metal in there.

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603
Oh man, I nearly forgot about this. Uh...guess I'll throw a quick little list together. Special picks are in gold.

Song: Main Theme (Pokemon)
Origin: Pokemon Red & Blue
Franchise: Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaaD9CnWgig
Notes: That's the format I used before, right? It's been so long. :c Anyhow...uh...obviously this theme should be here and I think this version fits better than the one from Melee's Pokemon Stadium.

Song: Pokefloats
Origin: Pokemon Red & Blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuZkhdc0UI
Notes: Ah...memories. :bee: Oh, also it's an aerial stage...so yeah...

Song: Trainer Battle
Origin: Pokemon X & Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtktDIVApg

Song: Super Training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r55Bio6AoUg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoeVEnPtCdM
Notes: Just a mix of the Super Training themes from X & Y. I suppose this would count as my medley for the list.

Song: Vs. Diantha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgQa-TOk0M

Song: Kalos Legendary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eT_BDFGges

Song: Unova Gym Leader
Origin: Pokemon Black & White
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkgU1_YwqM

Song: Vs. Iris
Origin: Pokemon Black & White 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb9ee9lWSbg

Also, I'm still holding out for an N's Castle stage, so that's why I'm missing Lysandre, N, and Colress' battle themes.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Here's my list (Special picks marked in bold.)
Song: Pokemon Main Theme
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTZbEbv2gs

Song: Luminous Medley (Lumious City, Boutique, and Lysandre's Cafe)
Links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYSbR3a4Wyw (Lumiose City)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWB2Tlif8A (Lysandre's Cafe)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCkm5_sWtw (Boutique)
Comments: To me, these three themes represent the major aspects of Pokemon X & Y. Lumiose City is the main hub of the world, Lysandre is heavily tied to the plot, and the Boutique represents the character customization. Lumiose City theme will be the major part, then we'll get a little bit of the Lysandre Cafe, then the Boutique, then back to Lumiose City.

Song: Kalos Legendary Battle
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eT_BDFGges
Comment: I love Xerneas and Yveltal (Zygarde less so, but he's still cool.) Fighting and capturing the legendary Pokemon was a major moment of the games for me, which is why I'm putting this on here.

Song: Red's Battle Theme
Origin: Pokemon Gold & Silver
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSKxTqDvsas
Comment: Just an all-around awesome song, and I love this rock remix of it. If Red himself isn't going to come back as playable, then representing him through his battle music is the next best thing.

Song: Final N Battle
Origin: Pokemon Black & White
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6IkFafrK4
Comment: My reasons for posting this are because I loved Black & White, and N is a really popular character, so why not represent him through one of his songs?

Song: Pokemon Trozei Title/Ending
Origin: Pokemon Trozei
Links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-AOg1D6Mxw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0pLEXWIfis
Comment: Odd ball pick here, but I think it fits the setting of Lumiose City, and I imagine it working like the Super Mario World Title/Ending from Brawl. There'd have to be some extra arrangement added to the songs to ensure it doesn't get repetitious, but I think it'd be cool.

Song: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Origin: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqL0KixjoDo
Comment: This is the intro and title screen for PPC. I think it's a great track that would sound awesome re-orchestrated for Smash Bros.

Song: Pokemon Pinball
Origin: Pokemon Pinball
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp36vOzkil0
Comment: Another song that would be cool to hear re-orchestrated on this stage.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Not trying to be mean, but some of these tracks would be incredibly boring to play to. I get the whole "city" thing, but imo, that doesn't justify such mundane music. Animal Crossing had more hardcore songs in Barlw. :p

Now I wait to take the award for "Lowest Score Ever in the Soundtrack Contest."

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Not trying to be mean, but some of these tracks would be incredibly boring to play to. I get the whole "city" thing, but imo, that doesn't justify such mundane music. Animal Crossing had more hardcore songs in Barlw. :p

I thought that was Hades. I'm pretty sure I'll get the lowest score this round. No need to worry! :p

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

I believe this is why they would remix certain songs to make them sound more exciting.

I mean they did that for the songs on Smashville in Brawl.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I believe this is why they would remix certain songs to make them sound more exciting.

I mean they did that for the songs on Smashville in Brawl.
Is that why they turned Ballad of the Goddess into Rock Ballad of the Goddess?

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Is that why they turned Ballad of the Goddess into Rock Ballad of the Goddess?

They should rename that thing to Metal Of The Goddess...sounds like some overly-badass sword from a cheesy Conan The Barbarian movie.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939

Personal preference. I tend to enjoy calm, ambient music more often than fast-paced, action-packed music (though I always try to ensure a balance when appropriate in this contest). In Brawl, some of my favorite tracks to play to are Calling to the Night and Snowman.

I like music that fits the setting more than music that is "battle-ready" by default. "Purple Coins" playing on Delfino Plaza wouldn't be epic; it'd just be silly.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's my list for funsies!

When making this list, I tried to keep with the domestic theme. However, I also wanted to acknowledge that Prism Tower is a gym so I included some more intense tracks in there. I'd like to think I found a good balance of everything. My special picks have an asterisk next to them. I also state it again. Just in case. :p

Lumiose City - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013) *
A no-brainer and a nice and cheery tune! This is the song from the place that the stage is based on! Popular and upbeat, there's no reason for it to not be here! This is one of my special picks!

Gym Theme - Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue (GB, 1998) *
Yep! This theme has indeed been remixed before, but I don't want to use that one! It's too slow and forceful! I'd like a new faster paced version! It's popular, iconic and fits the theme of the stage (Prism Tower being one big gym and all). This is my other special pick!

Battle! Gym Leader! - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013)
I can hear people screaming already... "2 CRIUS AND INTENTS!" Yeah... I get that. Still. I think a change of pace and a bit of variety is a good thing. The stage will have it's intense moments. This will probably cost me, but I think its important to have this. It's popular and iconic in its own right and again fits the gym theme of the stage.

Super Training - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013)
Here's an upbeat little ditty! Super Training is one of the most welcomed additions to the Pokemon franchise that the 6th generation gave us. It became immensely popular. Because of this, it's music became popular. Good thing too. It's so catchy! I love it. I also think it fits the stage pretty well. Not necessarily in theme, but in atmosphere!

Battle! Gym Leader! / Gym Leader (Last Pokemon) - Pokemon Black and Pokemon White (DS, 2011)
2011?!?! It's only been three years since this came out? Geez... It seems like such a long time ago.... Anyways, this is the Gym Leader theme from Black and White. For those of you who don't know, the original theme is replaced by a remix of the Pokemon Main Theme when the Gym Leader is down to their last Pokemon. While I could do a "Byrne's Theme Redux" type of thing, I don't think I'll do that... Instead, this is my medley! The two transition into each other after looping once. Both themes are popular and iconic in their own right! Both themes were remixed in Black 2 and White 2 if you want to check that out. Also, gotta get that Main Theme in there somehow. :p

Castelia City - Pokemon Black and Pokemon White (DS, 2011)
Here'a another city track! This time from Black and White. Castelia City, while not as big as Lumiose City, came pretty darn close. Both places are incredibly similar in theme and atmosphere so I thought it would fir wonderfully. This jazzy little tune is also quite popular compared to other city themes.

Goldenrod City - Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver (GB, 2000)
And here is the most popular City theme of all! Goldenrod City is special among Pokemon fans. It's heralded as one of the best City Tracks in the entire series! Because of that, I think that it's time to hear it in Smash! Here's hoping!

Looker's Theme - Pokemon Platinum (DS, 2009)
This track is gonna be the death of me.... But... I can't leave it out... Looker is only becoming bigger and bigger. For those of you who don't know, Looker is a character who originated in Pokemon Platinum. He's a member of the International Police (Interpol) and usually does things to counter the sinister plot of whatever team you're fighting. He's appeared in every generation since his debut and in X and Y, he role was expanded even more, taking up most of the after-game (in Lumiose City no less). His theme is actually quite popular and has been remixed whenever he appears. He's shaping up to be a recurring character and in Pokemon, that's a huge thing. The fact that his theme fits the stage is just a bonus! :p

Looking back... I though Looker's Theme and Goldenrod City would be solely my ideas... I guess I was too slow thinking of them. Others thought of them first. Ah well. No one got my Black and White medley. :p

And with that, the round is closed for judging! Good luck everyone!

I wonder what our judges will say. Who knows? Something's different this time.

UGABOOGA!

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Here's my list for funsies!

When making this list, I tried to keep with the domestic theme. However, I also wanted to acknowledge that Prism Tower is a gym so I included some more intense tracks in there. I'd like to think I found a good balance of everything. My special picks have an asterisk next to them. I also state it again. Just in case. :p

Lumiose City - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013) *
A no-brainer and a nice and cheery tune! This is the song from the place that the stage is based on! Popular and upbeat, there's no reason for it to not be here! This is one of my special picks!

Gym Theme - Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue (GB, 1998) *
Yep! This theme has indeed been remixed before, but I don't want to use that one! It's too slow and forceful! I'd like a new faster paced version! It's popular, iconic and fits the theme of the stage (Prism Tower being one big gym and all). This is my other special pick!

Battle! Gym Leader! - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013)
I can hear people screaming already... "2 CRIUS AND INTENTS!" Yeah... I get that. Still. I think a change of pace and a bit of variety is a good thing. The stage will have it's intense moments. This will probably cost me, but I think its important to have this. It's popular and iconic in its own right and again fits the gym theme of the stage.

Super Training - Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (3DS, 2013)
Here's an upbeat little ditty! Super Training is one of the most welcomed additions to the Pokemon franchise that the 6th generation gave us. It became immensely popular. Because of this, it's music became popular. Good thing too. It's so catchy! I love it. I also think it fits the stage pretty well. Not necessarily in theme, but in atmosphere!

Battle! Gym Leader! / Gym Leader (Last Pokemon) - Pokemon Black and Pokemon White (DS, 2011)
2011?!?! It's only been three years since this came out? Geez... It seems like such a long time ago.... Anyways, this is the Gym Leader theme from Black and White. For those of you who don't know, the original theme is replaced by a remix of the Pokemon Main Theme when the Gym Leader is down to their last Pokemon. While I could do a "Byrne's Theme Redux" type of thing, I don't think I'll do that... Instead, this is my medley! The two transition into each other after looping once. Both themes are popular and iconic in their own right! Both themes were remixed in Black 2 and White 2 if you want to check that out. Also, gotta get that Main Theme in there somehow. :p

Castelia City - Pokemon Black and Pokemon White (DS, 2011)
Here'a another city track! This time from Black and White. Castelia City, while not as big as Lumiose City, came pretty darn close. Both places are incredibly similar in theme and atmosphere so I thought it would fir wonderfully. This jazzy little tune is also quite popular compared to other city themes.

Goldenrod City - Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver (GB, 2000)
And here is the most popular City theme of all! Goldenrod City is special among Pokemon fans. It's heralded as one of the best City Tracks in the entire series! Because of that, I think that it's time to hear it in Smash! Here's hoping!

Looker's Theme - Pokemon Platinum (DS, 2009)
This track is gonna be the death of me.... But... I can't leave it out... Looker is only becoming bigger and bigger. For those of you who don't know, Looker is a character who originated in Pokemon Platinum. He's a member of the International Police (Interpol) and usually does things to counter the sinister plot of whatever team you're fighting. He's appeared in every generation since his debut and in X and Y, he role was expanded even more, taking up most of the after-game (in Lumiose City no less). His theme is actually quite popular and has been remixed whenever he appears. He's shaping up to be a recurring character and in Pokemon, that's a huge thing. The fact that his theme fits the stage is just a bonus! :p

Looking back... I though Looker's Theme and Goldenrod City would be solely my ideas... I guess I was too slow thinking of them. Others thought of them first. Ah well. No one got my Black and White medley. :p

And with that, the round is closed for judging! Good luck everyone!

I wonder what our judges will say. Who knows? Something's different this time.

UGABOOGA!
Ooh, interesting list. Hey fellas? If you need a guest judge for Swamp's list, I'm available. Eh, eh?

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
Edit: woops,I just noticed that this round closed.. oh well

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Heh, glad it wasn't the Boxing Ring or Windy Hill. I may nearly missed those!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are the grades gonna take over a month this time?
Really doubt that. We don't have as many participants as last time, and Swamp has kindly stepped aside so he can rig the competition he so devilishly enters. Trust me, he's got the judges under his foot. Seriously, he entered his own competition. Dafuq?!

But yeh, I don't think you have to worry.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Oh, how cruel fate dost conclude this round, begetting a solemn veil around this fair contest. 'Twas too tempting to us mere mortals, in spirits as attuned as ours, to have flung our reaches into the pools of brass instruments; the boisterous trompette and the French horn hath eluded our grasp by just one rising sun.

Haze casts itself upon us as this round hath been affirmed
To restrict the usage of sweet melodies, before Hoenn was confirmed

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Really doubt that. We don't have as many participants as last time, and Swamp has kindly stepped aside so he can rig the competition he so devilishly enters. Trust me, he's got the judges under his foot. Seriously, he entered his own competition. Dafuq?!

But yeh, I don't think you have to worry.
As said above, my entry is for funsies. It will not be counted. I discussed this with your current judges. In fact, another current judge entered for funsies as well. OOHHHH!!! SECRETS!

Regardless, I acknowledge that I delayed round twelve but need I remind you that I'm not the only judge who has delayed the contest.

Heck, it almost took you guys almost a month to judge a fraction of what we usually grade.

So don't get snippy. *snaps in a star formation*

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
As said above, my entry is for funsies. It will not be counted. I discussed this with your current judges. In fact, another current judge entered for funsies as well. OOHHHH!!! SECRETS!

Regardless, I acknowledge that I delayed round twelve but need I remind you that I'm not the only judge who has delayed the contest.

Heck, it almost took you guys almost a month to judge a fraction of what we usually grade.

So don't get snippy. *snaps in a star formation*
^ That was mostly a joke, so I hope you didn't take my words seriously. :p

And I declined to judge, so I can't be counted for stalling. Though I guess you could call that delay tasteful vengeance?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
^ That was mostly a joke, so I hope you didn't take my words seriously. :p

And I declined to judge, so I can't be counted for stalling. Though I guess you could call that delay tasteful vengeance?
I'm Serious McSeriouston.

I'm so serious, even my jokes are serious!

How many Swampasaurs does it take to judge round twelve?

One. But it takes him more than a month because he is a terrible judge, a terrible mod and he probably hates puppies, kittens and other nice things.

Lol.

Was it really vengeance?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm Serious McSeriouston.

I'm so serious, even my jokes are serious!

How many Swampasaurs does it take to judge round twelve?

One. But it takes him more than a month because he is a terrible judge, a terrible mod and he probably hates puppies, kittens and other nice things.

Lol.

Was it really vengeance?
venge·ance
[ven-juh
ns]
noun
infliction of injury, harm, humiliation, or the like, on a person by another who has been harmed by thatperson; violent revenge: But have you the right to vengeance?
an act or opportunity of inflicting such trouble: to take one's vengeance.

the desire for revenge: a man full of vengeance.
Obsolete . hurt; injury.
Obsolete . curse; imprecation.
In a way.

BlueDrago

Smash Rookie
I'm back! After posting a really weird song for the Pikmin round (freaking everyone commented on it :| ), and then I didn't feel like judging the bonus round.

Right now I'm just going to do my special picks for this stage. I'll edit the rest in later.

Prism Tower is located in the heart of Lumiose City, the hub of the Kalos Region. Lumiose is sprawling, but it's also very laid-back. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't upbeat!

Special Pick 1: Lumiose City
Source Game: Pokémon X and Y
Universe: Pokémon
I'd like it to be remixed, though. Maybe a bit faster, and more rock?

Special Pick 2: Battle! (Wild Pokémon)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm back! After posting a really weird song for the Pikmin round (freaking everyone commented on it :| ), and then I didn't feel like judging the bonus round.

Right now I'm just going to do my special picks for this stage. I'll edit the rest in later.

Prism Tower is located in the heart of Lumiose City, the hub of the Kalos Region. Lumiose is sprawling, but it's also very laid-back. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't upbeat!

The round is closed dude....

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Just missed the round :(

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I should get extra points for adding a Hoenn theme when no one else did :p
5. Hoenn Champion Theme (BW2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBCsERUHzj8
Origin: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
Reason: More Emerald remake hints!
In all seriousness, though, this theme is actually quite reoccuring, and considering how little content Gen 3 got, a remake of a Gen 3 song isn't too :083: . (No pun intended.)

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I thought that was Hades. I'm pretty sure I'll get the lowest score this round. No need to worry! :p
Don't be so modest, I'll get the lowest score! I purposely picked exciting tracks because I found them enjoyable to listen to. I'm not sure they'd fit, though, but the judges'll make the final call.

Last edited:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Don't be so modest, I'll get the lowest score! I purposely picked exciting tracks because I found them enjoyable to listen to. I'm not sure they'd fit, though, but the judges'll make the final call.
Bish please, only two of my songs are 'peaceful' fitting crap. I have a champion theme AND a Legendary theme. I'll get the inevitable "Maybe for Kalos League" comment from ALL the judges.

But screw it, I like being different.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Because everyone has terrible taste? Haha, I dunno. If I had to make a top Pokemon song list for Smash 4, I'd definitely include one or both of those. Next to Snowbelle city, those two are the best songs in XY, imo.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Who do you guys think the secret judge was that entered for fun alongside Swampasaur?
Maybe it was me... Hey, I don't know if I'm the secret judge or not, honest! But it's a secret, right? :troll:

Maybe it's shinpichu aka Swamp's dad.

Top Bottom