• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
What's so great about Captain Crunch? CC sucks. I could beat you if I was using Sunny, with the greatest final smash:

IM GOING CUUKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
No one pay attention to Weegee because Weegee is stupid. Weegee should go find other place. This no place for Weegee.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I've noticed that some have resolved on Ike, and so have I, for the most part.

But, I don't get how everybody shrugged off the updated hint...

"I find it hilarious that we give you guys the moon and you look at it with a microscope."
Unless this is more mindgames, I think they're saying we're looking too hard...

infomon

Smash Scientist
He has a Wii, PS3 and he TECHNICALLY could have used Youko's computer or Epic Proportion's.
Just sayin'.... you prolly don't even need an alternate computer, you just need two web browser instances that use a separate cookie repository / cache.... ie. two different web browsers is sufficient.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Almost time for the update. Just a few hours left. I say that because I'll be asleep and it will come fast.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I knew it wasn't Panda because they were both on at the same time, and I didn't think it was OS. After a while I figured Oli Oli was one of the members here or Hylian or Youko. Hylian or Youko seemed unlikely though.
hey, youko--can you confirm/refute that olioli is mimic_king (check the IP, for example, and see other posters from that IP/other IPs OliOi uses?)

Also, can't you be logged in more than one time simply by having multiple windows open?
I haven't been in this thread for a while, but did we start trying to guess account owners instead of the 'mystery character'?
:bee:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just sayin'.... you prolly don't even need an alternate computer, you just need two web browser instances that use a separate cookie repository / cache.... ie. two different web browsers is sufficient.
Infzy wins again. Multiple browsers (like Firefox and IE) can accomplish this feat quite easily.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. So it was the oli oli instead of the fight-for-friends after all. Ah well.

We'll see what the next hint brings.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Well, I just found out Dazwa is from New England, which is kinda sweet.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm gonna say ZSS

Incidently, I'm having a little trouble with his avatar today. I just can't see the image. Thoughts?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Well, I just found out Dazwa is from New England, which is kinda sweet.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm gonna say ZSS

Incidently, I'm having a little trouble with his avatar today. I just can't see the image. Thoughts?
I dunno, It does it sometimes. I can see yours, but I can't see mine. You can probably see mine, but cant see yours.

Anyways, anyone have a Sniper Rifle? We need it to take out Dazwa's Ninja's

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My avatar is the main character from Cave Story. I can't even mention his name, it's spoilers.

I've also been wondering about that avatar thing.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Oh, AIM for Dazwa.

Now what?

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

Yes, Dazwa070, VERY USEFUL /sarcasm/.

I never set up my AIM, so I might not be able to go much further with this.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
PUT THAT WORD IN SPOILERS

it's not really a major spoiler but considering you don't find out about it until the end of the game, and I've seen other people throw his name in spoiler tags, I was just being safe <_<

Top Bottom