• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

comboking

Smash Master
I knew it wasn't Panda because they were both on at the same time, and I didn't think it was OS. After a while I figured Oli Oli was one of the members here or Hylian or Youko. Hylian or Youko seemed unlikely though.
it could have been panda cause he could be logged in on the computer and on his wii or PS3 if he has one

ThaRoy

Smash Journeyman
why do you say that?

This was a therapeutic chain of events...
Guess I’m not the fighting kind...
...Will we always say we tried?
And I’ve lost all doubt in a chemical romance...
We tried to wash our hands of all of this...
Doors inside my head, bolted from within...

1 panic at the disco - camisado
2 keane - a bad dream
3 lost prophets - rooftops
4 the used - take it away
5 the verve pipe - the freshman
6 audioslave - shadow on the sun

posting this yet again, come on this is the most obvious part of the clue that they are song lyrics

someone help me i can't figure it out by myself

do you guys want to figure it out or not
If that is correct then look at the first letters of the song names

CARTTS

Obviously referring to Mario Kart...

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I fight for my friends...

The LOLIMARANGERS

Anyone else notice Olimar is the pink ranger? Because REAL MEN WEAR PINK!

EDIT: The LOLIMARANGER battle cry: "WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!"

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know how I can make myself clearer.
You can explain what you mean by directly correlating to the hint.

By this, you're saying that I could make an alternate account directly correlating to the hint.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I think it's Ike though, Oli Oli Oxen Free so obviously points away from Olimar I can't believe people are considering Olimar as an option. Just wikipedia the term and you'll know why it can't be Olimar...

St. Viers

Smash Champion
You can explain what you mean by directly correlating to the hint.

By this, you're saying that I could make an alternate account directly correlating to the hint.
You do not have any clue what the answer actually is, and your fake account/s are not furthering the SBR's game--rather you seem to be trying to poorly imitate them, and mess with people, OUTSIDE the bounds of the game.

Because you aren't involved in the hint, you can't truly correlate to it.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I think it's Ike though, Oli Oli Oxen Free so obviously points away from Olimar I can't believe people are considering Olimar as an option. Just wikipedia the term and you'll know why it can't be Olimar...
That doesn't mean it's Ike though. Besides the phrase is spelled Olly olly oxen free, not oli oli, which means it was changed on purpose to correlate to Olimar. Also, the phrase means that anyone who is hiding can come out now. The pikmin are hiding under ground, so Olimar can get them out.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
It's okay. I searched it on google and got it, thus the edited post.

C'mon, it has been almost an hour since someone has posted here.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I guess it could be Ike. I just can't wait till tomorrow. We finally get the hint explained.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Meet my friend the infraction button.

Derailing the topic by bringing up a stupid idea that you yourself claimed you've already mentioned is definitely spam and is not tolerated.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Saying that is not going to get you in. In fact, it will lower your chances of getting in. Or at least that's how it is with the BR. Not sure about the SBR.

But I agree. I don't like spammers. If you're going to spam, then go to the pool room. This thread should be spam free.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Saying that is not going to get you in. In fact, it will lower your chances of getting in. Or at least that's how it is with the BR. Not sure about the SBR.

But I agree. I don't like spammers. If you're going to spam, then go to the pool room. This thread should be spam free.
Didn't you create an alt. account and spam this thread for a few pages?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Well you see, I am mimic_king. Millar is not. See the difference? And it was only for 2 pages. The rest of the pages were created like that thanks to me, but I didn't spam on those pages.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Ummm... what about we start discussing DK and/or Ike now?

Like I personally don't see Ike rising too high due only a few moves being viable(jab, fair, tilts) making them a tad predicatable.

Top Bottom