• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

ftl

Smash Journeyman
someone help me i can't figure it out by myself

do you guys want to figure it out or not
Read the thread. Seriously. Read back. Or don't, 'cuz I'll quote for you, 'cuz I'm an idiot.

Whoa.... are you people really still making guesses?

The dedicated hint followers here already figured out that it's Ike.

Key hints (in no particular order) include:
- lyrics have nothing to do with the character.
- they give us the moon, we look with a microscope.
- bread crumbs.
- something about a first step.

The lyrics have nothing to do with the character, which they don't, and the first step was to figure out where the lyrics came from, which they did. It was concluded that the names of the bands that did each lyric was a key, and the key to that was to use the first letters of their to find something. What was found? PKLUVA.

PKLUVA was merely more bread crumbs. Someone eventually found out that PKLUVA had a profile, and "he" had a single post that says, "I fight for my friends." That right there is the victory. There is no coincidence that this profile was made of the same day of the hint, and it's no coincidence that the post was made at around the time the hint showed up, maybe a little later, but it's not like anyone was gonna figure the hint out in 2 seconds anyway.

The mindgames that were played, however, are SP posting the visitor message, "I feel bad for you," and PKLUVA saying, "Who are u guys?" Those are simply mindgames to keep you from thinking that Ike is the answer.

The answer is Ike. Point blank. End of week.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oli Oli isn't me, FYI. :)

Duplicate accounts are also discouraged, so if it wasn't Panda or I he'd have that account deleted and his other account temp banned.

comboking

Smash Master
Oli Oli isn't me, FYI. :)

Duplicate accounts are also discouraged, so if it wasn't Panda or I he'd have that account deleted and his other account temp banned.
well u could be lying (maybe the smile face was just random i dont know lot of people smile when thay lie). well than it must be SP
we al ready know its ike we just don't have a reason

(thinking is alot different than knowing ya know)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Oli Oli is definantly a duplicate account after all...

You know, I don't think I've ever been right about a character of the week hint. Nor has my sence of logic even come close to approaching the answer correctly. It's actually kinda odd.

Can there be a user account names "......"?

comboking

Smash Master
same here man it feels great to have helped *Credits Roll*
this was a real smashboards bonding experience.

I search theyre wasn't but it could be possible

XienZo

Smash Lord
He means,

"Ooh, lets mess with everyone so lets create an account called Oli Oli! I'll make all kinds of Ike referances and comment on PKluva and OS's pages so it seems I'm involved too!"

I haven't actually checked the account(posts, join date) but I think its like this.

Edit: Yes, we have disproven theories for everyone except Ike. And maybe Olimar. Just cuz of the LOLIMARANGERS.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
"Last edited by Overswarm; Yesterday at 10:20 PM. Reason: oli oli -_^ "

...>_>

EDIT:

"lol this part is hidden so u can't see it"

Where my cookie bizwich?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
>=(
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

infzy OS/whever made the PKLUVA account probably think you have some potential or one of your posts was right(so look over them), with the whole add thing.

Or it could have been random.

infomon

Smash Scientist
iz ok I can share teh cookie!!! if cookie gets delivered...

I was the first to find the PKluva account, and his "I fight for my friends." post, and conclude this week is Ike. Then again, I was probably the first (possibly the only?) person to request PKluva's friendship :bee: and I assume that's why he added me lol.

ggs all around. (except Oli Oli, that's all just fail.)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
okay, assuming Oli Oli is part of this game, and not some random interloper, he said

"go to ....."

I looked up ....., and there one, but no posts. Then I realized that five dots could be 4 dots and a period. Looking at ....'s profile, (not recently joined), he has only one post, and that post mentions earthbound...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

guys, Oli Oli is mimic_king. It was kinda obvious. :/

BTW, it's obvious that Panda knows PKLuva personally. He said "I feel bad for you" because he knows that all of these people are going to annoy PKLuva. Or, PKLuva is an alternate account made by OS or Panda. Just to mess this up, I'm goin to create a mindgame of my own.
Last sentence. Quite self-explanatory, but there's more proof...

FTW?!?!?! Oli Oli? I see...

Another one of Panda's midgames. This must be the second bread crumb.
mimic posts calmly and agrees with Oli Oli without question.

This is true.

I believe that this is the creepiest mindgame yet. Whoever it is, stop! You're reminding me of those scary movies where a creepy kid talks to the protagonist.
Bad acting. :laugh:

You are right. I need to find out who it is. That way, I can solve this hint. We all know that it is Olimar. We just need to find out the reason.
Hello seeker of answers
So you must be the guy creeping me out. Stop.
I am only trying to help. I am...
You are what? Samurai, OS? It has to be one of you.
Go to.....He is the one you seek. I will leave now.
Go to who? Ah crap. We may never find this one out.
And then a long line of posts within minutes of each other between Oli Oli and mimic. It sounds like some soap opera. :psycho:

Ignore Oli Oli, mimic is just trying to mess around with us. Either choose Ike because of "I fight for my friends", or choose Olimar because of "Oli oli oxen free". Those are the hints given to us.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The idea of the Oli Oli account isn't even funny. mimic_king is clearly NOT the king of...mimicking.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
I knew it wasn't Panda because they were both on at the same time, and I didn't think it was OS. After a while I figured Oli Oli was one of the members here or Hylian or Youko. Hylian or Youko seemed unlikely though.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
hey, youko--can you confirm/refute that olioli is mimic_king (check the IP, for example, and see other posters from that IP/other IPs OliOi uses?)

Also, can't you be logged in more than one time simply by having multiple windows open?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I dont think you guys get it. I wanted you guys to know that I was Oli Oli. It was kind of obvious from the start. Not a very good mindgame, but it helped keep you guys from guessing correctly.

Besides, even I thought that it wasn't funny or fun, which is why I stopped using oli oli. I'm going out of town, so it may be a few hours before I post again.

The idea of the Oli Oli account isn't even funny. mimic_king is clearly NOT the king of...mimicking.
My name wasn't created to make myself seem like the king of mimicking. It's from FFXII. There is a boss called mimic queen, so I decided to change it to king.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i Dont Think You Guys Get It. I Wanted You Guys To Know That I Was Oli Oli. It Was Kind Of Obvious From The Start. Not A Very Good Mindgame, But It Helped Keep You Guys From Guessing Correctly.

Besides, Even I Thought That It Wasn't Funny Or Fun, Which Is Why I Stopped Using Oli Oli. I'm Going Out Of Town, So It May Be A Few Hours Before I Post Again.

My Name Wasn't Created To Make Myself Seem Like The King Of Mimicking. It's From Ffxii. There Is A Boss Called Mimic Queen, So I Decided To Change It To King.
. Fail .

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Yes. it was fail.

btw, the car isn't starting up, so I may be here for a while. knowing my dad, it will be a long time before we get the car started up.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm pretty confident the answer is "random".

This was a therapeutic chain of events...
Guess I’m not the fighting kind...
...Will we always say we tried?
And I’ve lost all doubt in a chemical romance...
We tried to wash our hands of all of this...
Doors inside my head, bolted from within...
All of these can be applied to all the characters, which is why I believe it's random.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I just can't wait for Monday to come. I want to see how they explain the hint. We know it's Olimar.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Next person who makes an alternate account for the sake of this thread outside of DIRECTLY CORRELATING TO THE HINT gets temporarily banned. I don't want to have to deal with not only the ridiculous ideas you guys come up with for hints AND dumb accounts that you make "for the lulz."

...You know who you are, creator of "Ikey Ikey," and so do I. Consider yourselves warned.

Top Bottom