• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This hint is sooooo amazing.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Aim for Dazwa, AIM for Dazwa, why is this so difficult? Next poster just send Dazwa an AIM and figure out if that has anything to do with it. I'd have already done it if I had AIM set up on this computer.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
PUT THAT WORD IN SPOILERS

it's not really a major spoiler but considering you don't find out about it until the end of the game, and I've seen other people throw his name in spoiler tags, I was just being safe <_<
Metroid games

You don't get to see Zamus until the end of the game with a high enough % of completion

Are you guys thinking the same thing as I am?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol, that's actually a really beautiful guess but my posts in this thread will either be

1. spammish, like when I usually post
2. leading you along the hint, never pointing at the character (and I hope I never have to lead you guys along, lyrical interpretation lololol)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I found out you also use Boxman-something or other as an AIM adress? Gah, this could be a loooong week. (Dazwa appears to have an MLG account)

Wait - There are multiple Dazwas. One of these is also named Boxman.

...a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong week.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
according to the maine player finder thread, he also has SamuraiNinja070 as an AIM account

I have to get work done though, so if anyone thinks it's worth IMing him on that account instead, be my guest

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
Location: i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
...... bwahahahaha

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Dazwa's AIM: Dazwa070
Boxman X's (the original Dazwa): Boxman X 402

leads to 4, 7, 2
very suspicious

Now if we start with Mario and follow the path Dazwa has aimed us...

Then it's obviously Ike.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa's AIM: Dazwa070
Boxman X's (the original Dazwa): Boxman X 402

leads to 4, 7, 2
very suspicious

Now if we start with Mario and follow the path Dazwa has aimed us...

Then it's obviously Ike.
oooh, subtle....

I'm not even going to bother interpreting, and just go with Ness because that's who I want it to be.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
If I'm aiming at Dazwa, then I say Ike because he looks the most like Crono.

The end.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
It's obvious. Samurai did say that this is the greatest hint ever. He also said look to Dazwa.

The greatest hint ever up to now was the one that led to Mewtwo. Dazwa was the one who figured it out.

It's Mewtwo again.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I really doubt it's Mewtwo again. It's already there, and it was a funny joke (and we all love Mewtwo), but really, it woudn't be funny anymore.

Anyway, I have no idea what that hint should show me, because I don't know Dazwa...
What Xiivi posted is a bit... well, over analyzing if you ask me, but it might be possible, I dunno.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh yeah, we did M2 already. So Ike is the most obviousl choice then isn't it? After all, the OP just say the hint is "amazing" not hard or anything...

Tenki

Smash Hero
LMAO@ Olimar for 26!

inside, I was hoping it was Olimar, just so I could do this again.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Boxman is obviously a reference to Boxob, therefore it's Sonic.

just kidding

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
oh ma gawd it's so obvios

Aim for Dawza

Aim for him. Who aims? Someone with a gun. Who has a REAL gun (not some stupid paralyzer ****?) Yeah, that's right, Fox.

Now stfu everyone.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I had a feeling it was Olimar, but I thought too simple thanks to those people. Well, this next one is Fox for sure and I'm not going to change it.

EDITED: Hahahaha...that's very funny indeed...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I going to have to wonder if some of you have even been here the past couple weeks.

OOH! (I'm gonna draw some simple conclusion from a vague hint), so it MUST be this character, no matter what!

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I'm gonna touch on what some other people said so relax:

Cave Story - an old game with multiple endings where you learn the true name of the main character. The game starts you weaponless. This would lead you to believe Metroid/zamus. However, you also learn that Fox McClouds's father is alive at the end of star fox 64 ... given the right ending.

Furthermore, Dazwa's avatar:

Takeshi Sendo from wikipedia: he spent his first years with his father and paternal grandmother, raised under the motto "you should protect those around you". When he was around five years old, his firefighter father died while rescuing a boy about the same age as Sendo during a blaze. Sendo, proud of his father's sacrifice, continued to follow his advice by trying to help others.

Sounds like fox to me

Dazwa has also played as fox in the past.

On a misc. side note: Takeshi Sendo (千堂 武士, Sendō Takeshi?), voiced by Masaya Onosaka, is an aggressive mid-range fighter, and his specialty punch is the "Smash", modified Dempsey Roll which he uses hooks, Deadly Smash and Ultra Low Smash which was popularized and created by Donovan Ruddock.

Top Bottom