• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You have to give her credit that she is on the more rational specturm of feminism. You know, the farthest distance away from Tumblrinas, SJWs, and Anita Sarkeesian.
Did you know? Anita Sarkeesian actually approves of a video game character!
Her ideal character? A personality-less, heroic mime.
******** A+ woman right there

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
GamerGate, Tumblr, SJW?

*goes back to listen Touhou Metal Remixes*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh my, Anita Sarkeesian being an idiot and people counterattacking her... Now is there anything else that is actually new?

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I've had and seen some rational and alright discussions on Youtube.
The problem is these discussions are always about ****ing video games of all things. When the comments are about something actually serious, I rarely see anything worth reading. This also goes for when someone crosses over video games with serious topics.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What we are doing to causing problems for ourselves to get something to blame men for
Now lets drop it and talk about other ****
To be quite honest, these are among our most serious discussions we've had in this thread. In here, the regulars are somewhat sane enough to handle this type of discussion.

Sweeping it under the magical rug isn't going to change ****.
Can't we talk about less controversial topics, like RIDLEY or Sakurai bias?
I thought you said less controversial. Ridley discussions cause more gun fights on here than religion. :4wario:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can't we talk about less controversial topics, like RIDLEY or Sakurai bias?
or none of that
To be quite honest, these are among our most serious discussions we've had in this thread. In here, the regulars are somewhat sane enough to handle this type of discussion.

Sweeping it under the magical rug isn't going to change ****.
What the hell ever, I'm not going to stay here for it anyway, Imma go play some Mario kart.

I may be sane enough to talk about it but there are times I don't want to be bothered by it

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
While all of you guys were doing other stuff, the evil monkey ninjas got Mario!

We have captured a monkey who was in possession of Mario's hat, however since none of us speak monkey, we still don't know who the leader is. Do you?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

We have captured a monkey who was in possession of Mario's hat, however since none of us speak monkey, we still don't know who the leader is. Do you?
I thought we established it was the elusive and eccentric King Louie.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I don't speak monkey, but I can act like one. Is that close enough? :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
What we are doing to causing problems for ourselves to get something to blame men for
Now lets drop it and talk about other ****
Causing trouble usually brings an issue to the public eye. It was done to increase awareness of widespread sexism and racism in the past. Rebelling against the status quo doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.
And men are not to blame, per se. Yes, there are many men who do sexist things and support sexist beliefs. They do deserve blame. Then there are men who stay silent and indifferent to the issue. They share part of the blame too. But not the entire gender define as "male" should be blamed--there are people who are respectful to women and treat them equally.
And some women are to blame too for this problem. They don't see an issue or are indifferent to it like many men are, and they deserve some blame as well.
I hate dropping **** and putting it under the carpet. It leaves a mess in serious need of cleaning up yet I'd be acting like it doesn't exist. I can't do that.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
ITT: YouTube comments are cancer
FYI: Our Social threads aren't any better. If Youtube is cancer, than we are the bubonic plague. We grow and grow to an unfathomable reservoir of sickness and ill health, the mods have to eradicate us by locking the threads for quarantine.

Don't worry though, we're a virus. We just adapt and evolve. We just need to find a way to infect the moderators that watch over us. (:

Alsohiwhat'suphow'sitgoingwhatevs.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And only this thread can change the subject from sexism to cookies in one minute.
I'm all for equal rights and morality but I'd commit genocide if someone promised me sugar cookies! :4charizard:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Causing trouble usually brings an issue to the public eye. It was done to increase awareness of widespread sexism and racism in the past. Rebelling against the status quo doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.
And men are not to blame, per se. Yes, there are many men who do sexist things and support sexist beliefs. They do deserve blame. Then there are men who stay silent and indifferent to the issue. They share part of the blame too. But not the entire gender define as "male" should be blamed--there are people who are respectful to women and treat them equally.
And some women are to blame too for this problem. They don't see an issue or are indifferent to it like many men are, and they deserve some blame as well.
I hate dropping **** and putting it under the carpet. It leaves a mess in serious need of cleaning up yet I'd be acting like it doesn't exist. I can't do that.
Well whatever, I'm just going to go until this blows over.
you all can talk about it if you want to

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
FYI: Our Social threads aren't any better. If Youtube is cancer, than we are the bubonic plague. We grow and grow to an unfathomable reservoir of sickness and ill health, the mods have to eradicate us by locking the threads for quarantine.

Don't worry though, we're a virus. We just adapt and evolve. We just need to find a way to infect the moderators that watch over us. (:

Alsohiwhat'suphow'sitgoingwhatevs.
Biological warfare anyone? :4drmario:

@ Opossum Opossum get in here, you will be our lab rat opossum.
Let's talk about our feelings.
Ew. Wat r u a grill? :4jigglypuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom