• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Space Stranger later retired from his ****posting in the Social Thread in preparation for Toy Story 4. After he was dissapointed by the film, he piloted his space ship towards the sun while singing "Strange Things" by Randy Newman.

He survived and mated with the various stars to produce planets that display Space Stranger-esque behaviors.

The galaxy later imploded as a result of the **** created.
Im dying please help me

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh my lord
Are you implying that isn't hot? Just look at that precious hair.
Im dying please help me
jpkurihara thought he was dying, but in that moment a Yoshi tribe arrived at his rescue. Eternally grateful, he joined them and spent the rest of his days at Yoshi's Island. Protecting, caring.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Are you implying that isn't hot? Just look at that precious hair.

jpkurihara thought he was dying, but in that a Yoshi tribe arrived at his rescue. Eternally grateful, he joined them and spent the rest of his days at Yoshi's Island. Protecting, caring.
"Am I dreaming?" He asked himself. Waking up in his bed, he returned to his normal, boring life of stalking the Social Thread and posting something Yoshi-related every few minutes.
Sources say he sheds a tear before going to sleep since then, hugging his Yoshi plush tightly.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Meanwhile... in the model importing world of SSB4... fans (me) are re-texturing and re-modeling characters so they can become alive

Ninten.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I forgot Squidboards was a thing and just decided to check it. I've never posted anything on there, but I had a notification, some guy posted a happy birthday message on my profile the other day. The wording was a bit strange.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Meanwhile... in the model importing world of SSB4... fans (me) are re-texturing and re-modeling characters so they can become alive

Ninten.

Someone hacked the Wii U or 3DS or is this just a brawl mod?

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Someone hacked the Wii U or 3DS or is this just a brawl mod?
This is a direct Model Import of Ness and Starman from SSB4. I edited the model, the "pose" and the textures so it can fit the depiction of "modern/Smash" Ninten. I also imported Ω Onett and I put them both up there. Rendered the final product and swoosh.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is a direct Model Import of Ness and Starman from SSB4. I edited the model, the "pose" and the textures so it can fit the depiction of "modern/Smash" Ninten. I also imported Ω Onett and I put them both up there. Rendered the final product and swoosh.
Is it possible yet to hack new characters into the game? I need my Spider-Man

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Is it possible yet to hack new characters into the game? I need my Spider-Man
Hohohohoh young lad. We are very far from such things as Model Hacking. The 3DS version will most likely get "hacks" before the Wii U version, as Music Replacing is already on the way.

...But who knows. I try to follow the development of Wii U hacking and I believe something "big" for the Wii U is oncoming.

But I can tell you Model Importing definitely won't be the first thing to get released. Texture Hacks/Music Hacks will most likely appear first. And it wouldn't surprise me to see these appear in a few... something.

So in the meantime, I mess around with the models already in-game and I edit them to create new Smash 4 Characters. As much as I want this to be real, it's most likely not :(

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I forgot Squidboards was a thing and just decided to check it. I've never posted anything on there, but I had a notification, some guy posted a happy birthday message on my profile the other day. The wording was a bit strange.
I'll bite. How was it worded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom