• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What if its someone trying to get the king out of the picture so they can rule?
A lot of his constituents are unhappy because of him telling Mowgli that "I want to walk like you, talk like you...." There's apparently an underground movement who's sole purpose is to topple his monarchy. Of course this is all whisperings and heresay....

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow.
The legends are true.
People on For Glory really don't know how to fight Olimar.

That's the most fun I've had on For Glory in a long time.
I forgot Squidboards was a thing and just decided to check it. I've never posted anything on there, but I had a notification, some guy posted a happy birthday message on my profile the other day. The wording was a bit strange.
I have a thing on SqB, but I can't really use it that often, because it (For some reason) lags my computer.
So I just stay here on SB.
Also, the Octoboards colors are a little too dim compared to Smashboards Dark. (But I do like the way that the purple and black colors look.)
(And all the other ones are too bright)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Wow.
The legends are true.
People on For Glory really don't know how to fight Olimar.

That's the most fun I've had on For Glory in a long time.

I have a thing on SqB, but I can't really use it that often, because it (For some reason) lags my computer.
So I just stay here on SB.
Also, the Octoboards colors are a little too dim compared to Smashboards Dark. (But I do like the way that the purple and black colors look.)
(And all the other ones are too bright)
No one knows how to fight him because no one plays as him.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
So I "got" Xenoblade Chronicles for my Wii and....it's so much fun, the battle system is quite enjoyable and of course good music

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What about turtles?
Eh. Their mouths are kept the same color as the rest of the face. So it doesn't look so bad. Though, thinking about it, the TMNT are usually given smoother mouths, right? Sort of like the Inklings. Beaks normally don't work well with characters with human like qualities.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I "got" Xenoblade Chronicles for my Wii and....it's so much fun, the battle system is quite enjoyable and of course good music
Good to see you're really enjoying it. :4shulk:
I never played it though. Not interested.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure that in a future SpongeBob episode, Squidward will have a beak and everybody will freak out

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I remember fighting my friend's Olimar in Smash 4. He was close to having 3 purple pikmin. I then kill one of them.

He then bodied me in 15 seconds and won the match.

D

Deleted member

I'll tell you guys some random story. Yesterday, I planned to close my Xat account for good, but then I went to the last chatroom I've ever went to. Turns out, that thing is active. I didn't expect that. Since my account holds the "powers" regarding the chat's poolrooms, I unfortunately can't delete it for that reason, as it's active.

Later on, some guy would go and bash Smashboards, claming MarioKartWii.com is a better site. I sarcastically agreed, but I don't really think he is right. "Lol, Smashboards." he said. He later commented by saying "it's ****".

Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Olimar is gud tho, I used it against a friend who was using his main and I won
It was my first time using Olimar btw... so my friend got salty :denzel:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The monkey ninjas have crashed Smashboards!
Here are some surveillance photos from the scene of the crime, Cameras 1-8 all look normal, but cameras 9-16, catch footage of monkey ninjas.

Camera 1
Camera2

Camera3
Camera4

Camera5
Camera6

Camera7
Camera8

Camera9
Camera10

Camera11
Camera12

Camera13
Camera14

Camera 15

Camera16

D

Deleted member

I rarely encounter Olimar players in For Glory, but then again, I barely play that mode.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll tell you guys some random story. Yesterday, I planned to close my Xat account for good, but then I went to the last chatroom I've ever went to. Turns out, that thing is active. I didn't expect that. Since my account holds the "powers" regarding the chat's poolrooms, I unfortunately can't delete it for that reason, as it's active.

Later on, some guy would go and bash Smashboards, claming MarioKartWii.com is a better site. I sarcastically agreed, but I don't really think he is right. "Lol, Smashboards." he said. He later commented by saying "it's ****".

Meh.
Both have people with no lives on them so whats the point?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This. No one knows how to fight Olimar lol. inb4 he got nerfed; he's trash
Me right now:
Silly Robin!
Red Pikmin are immune to fire!
Silly Robin!
Yellow Pikmin are immune to electricity!

I remember fighting my friend's Olimar in Smash 4. He was close to having 3 purple pikmin. I then kill one of them.

He then bodied me in 15 seconds and won the match.
I haven't been playing Olimar long, and I also don't know what other Olimar players think, but IMO, having more than one Purple Pikmin is not always the best thing.

Soul.

Me right now:
Silly Robin!
Red Pikmin are immune to fire!
Silly Robin!
Yellow Pikmin are immune to electricity!

I haven't been playing Olimar long, and I also don't know what other Olimar players think, but IMO, having more than one Purple Pikmin is not always the best thing.
Robin scrubs? lol, typical For Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom