• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
did you just say KFC? I need to see the copy they did
Yup. They didn't even call him Ultra Magnus, they called him Citizen Stack.

But that does kinda make sense. Ultra Magnus' voice actor in the 1986 movie was Robert Stack.
OK, OK, it seems good.

... BUT SOUNDBLASTER WHEN?!?! I WANT MY RATBAT!!!

And if they can do Shattered Glass characters, even better.
I think they already did a masterpiece Soundwave which should come with Ratbat

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think they already did a masterpiece Soundwave which should come with Ratbat
Not really, japanese Masterpiece Soundwave only includes Laserbeak, while the american one includes Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Frenzy, Rumble and Ravage. However, they confirmed a Masterpiece Soundblaster (you know, from when he was killed and revived in the Headmasters anime) that'll include Ratbat.

On second thought, a Masterpiece Blaster would be nice too.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I guess that makes sense but Why Citizen? It isn't that hard to just label him as Ultra Magnus
They didn't have the copyright to make the toy, so they just named him Citizen Stack
Not really, japanese Masterpiece Soundwave only includes Laserbeak, while the american one includes Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Frenzy, Rumble and Ravage. However, they confirmed a Masterpiece Soundblaster (you know, from when he was killed and revived in the Headmasters anime) that'll include Ratbat.

On second thought, a Masterpiece Blaster would be nice too.
As long as Masterpiece Blaster isn't as tall as the G1 counterpart, that would be great.

Blaster's cool, but they didn't have to make him as tall as Devastator in G1 toy lines. That's just inexcusable.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They didn't have the copyright to make the toy, so they just named him Citizen Stack
oooh ok I see
Uh wow, I hope that gets patched at
least. I could see people doing that online in the lead with 2 players/a team.
thats why you go on For fun, people are less pricks there

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
He is factually a terrible airfighter. You have to get into footstool stance with him, good luck doing that with meh airspeed, no way to out-prioritize anyone in the air, and no way to outspace.

Not to mention it's not a true combo.
Not to mention this is probably the most situational combo in the game.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
How's it going, guys?

I'm just gonna try to work on a video project, do some debugging and mess around in Sims 2...when I have time cause Saturdays are the busiest days of the week for me otl

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hey you should get me a job, Free money is cool with me.
If you like food service, feel free to apply. I'm enjoying my time until all the college kids come back and the slow times are gone. It's a shame I don't have internet here... I'd like a few 3DS online matchups right about now.
2015 has been slow so far for me.. hopefully it's in a good way like 2010. 2012 was really bad for me and it took forever to end.
The past few years have been 'meh' on my part. I'd like it to be like it was in 2009-2010. That was a fun time.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's how I am with the Hunger Games!
Lol don't get me started with that. That's way too overrated for some reason. I joked about the name of the film with a fake plot like this: "Oh, so they are in games in which they are required to starve and be thirsty to win?" Then one of the Xat chatters took the joe seriously and removed me from the conversation for a short moment, only to say I failed at that. Good thing I got rid of them though.

The past few years have been 'meh' on my part. I'd like it to be like it was in 2009-2010. That was a fun time.
2009 wasn't that bad I suppose, it had some good moments. I thought about joining YouTube in that year, but since it wasn't going very well for me I waited until 2010. Good thing I did, and 2010 became the best year I've ever experienced.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
That's how I am with the Hunger Games!
Does anyone else remember when Nostalgia Critic reviewed the Purge? The entire time, I just thought:

"The Purge is almost identical to the Hunger Games in it's main idea. So why does everyone love the Hunger Games and hate the Purge?"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Does anyone else remember when Nostalgia Critic reviewed the Purge? The entire time, I just thought:

"The Purge is almost identical to the Hunger Games in it's main idea. So why does everyone love the Hunger Games and hate the Purge?"
Because the former has some British character who's name sounds like a type of bread and the latter doesn't.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

If execution is crappy, it doesn't matter how good the idea is.
(disclaimer: I am unfamiliar with the Purge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom