• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm not too fond of Kill La Kill. But I did like some of the OST.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yeah, but see, I don't want to make myself look like a feminist or some stuff like this but : Sweet Baby Jesus those fighting outfits. This is not okay for fighting, there's no protection for anything ! I mean, there's probably some "magic" that probably explain it, but even with that, how can you fight with the middle of your body exposed ! And it's sword fights, so it's easy to just poke the person right in the heart.

I'll probably watch it, but still, this is some weird stuff here. Even in DBZ they don't fight half naked, at least at the beginning. Here, straight out, boobs ! No protection, it would make the fight more difficult for the opponent. :troll:
Finding real world logic in a fantasy anime is often the wrong way to enjoy it.

Who tries to make sense of a black caped crusader who chases down supervillains while always having an escape plan for any tight situation. Or a world where roaming monsters are described have horrible habits and creepy descriptions about their lifestyles by a pocket computer, yet we never see them actually do that stuff.

Please tell me you know which worlds I'm on about.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, so, very sorry to not be available much, but trust me, when I'm done with the ressources pack, you'll thank me later.

but I come here to share one thing I found today and was released a month ago:

http://www.sounds-resource.com/gamecube/papermariothethousandyeardoor/sound/3673/

This audio quality has been approved to be the best available by me :)

Seriously, you can freak out on this because this zip contains 1247 wav (not mp3) of TTYD sfx and I have VERY good reasons to think the guy riped them programatically and are the cleanest quality possible.

Yes it means you can loop the peril beeping or play the snoring Paper Mario sfx :)

have fun!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Who tries to make sense of a black caped crusader who chases down supervillains while always having an escape plan for any tight situation. Or a world where roaming monsters are described have horrible habits and creepy descriptions about their lifestyles by a pocket computer, yet we never see them actually do that stuff.

Of course I know, but even a fantasy world needs to have some sense. Do you see Batman removing his clothes and saying to himself "Yeah, perfect for combat". You need to have a reason to put outfits like that, and even though I know there's one, it's still...dumb.

But I'll watch it, probably tonight. I need to download them, subtitled in french.

D

Deleted member

Batman and Pokemon, right?

D

Deleted member

This Pac-man exploit is only going to be usable as a recovery tactic. If it's used to stall it'll likely result in a DQ. Kind of like another similar exploit...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And you are a two days behind. :p
Well he just liked a post of mine and I forgot he changed every hour on the hour also I haven't talked to him or even seen him in over a month:ohwell:

I like how Bravely Seconds Music all sounds like actual Final Fantasy music and I like how everyone hates it because "Its not Revo"

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Others are like :

Anyway, downloading Kill la Kill episodes right now. I hope it's good.
Oh Kill la kill. I heard it was good from my gf, I tried watching it but the fact her battle gear is whatever it is turned me away. You might like it though. It does have a lot of action.
It's made by the same guys that did Gurren Laggan; of course it's good.
I actually have yet to watch Gurren Laggan, is it good? its on so late on Toonami, by th time It comes on I'm knocked out

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh Kill la kill. I heard it was good from my gf, I tried watching it but the fact her battle gear is whatever it is turned me away. You might like it though. It does have a lot of action.

I actually have yet to watch Gurren Laggan, is it good? its on so late on Toonami, by th time It comes on I'm knocked out
It's Gainax, lots of random crazy ****, but believe me, it's totally worth it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's Gainax, lots of random crazy ****, but believe me, it's totally worth it.
I'll have to look it up online XD Since I already heard it in Japanese I'll start with The Dub

Its Ironic that I dont like Kill La Kill but I love Panty and Stocking. I have no idea why

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not sure how many of you guys follow Transformers, but Takara just came out with Transformers Masterpiece 22.
It's Ultra Magnus. Certainly is an improvement after the dissapointment that was KFC trying to do a copy of him, and since the original 1986 Ultra Magnus figure was disproportionate to the characters appearance in the cartoon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Not sure how many of you guys follow Transformers, but Takara just came out with Transformers Masterpiece 22.
It's Ultra Magnus. Certainly is an improvement after the dissapointment that was KFC trying to do a copy of him, and since the original 1986 Ultra Magnus figure was disproportionate to the characters appearance in the cartoon.
did you just say KFC? I need to see the copy they did

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
OK, OK, it seems good.

... BUT SOUNDBLASTER WHEN?!?! I WANT MY RATBAT!!!

And if they can do Shattered Glass characters, even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom