• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In a supreme court ruling recently, people are refused 4th amendment rights if cops are ignorant of the law.

Why the hell would cops be ignorant of the law? Why would we give badges and guns to people ignorant of the law?

And isn't ignorance no excuse to break the law? Even for cops? Not according to the supreme court

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
lol Mega Greninja. inb4 keeps Protean. deals less damage than life orb Protean Ninja.
Or watch it get a new ability that acts like parental bond and call it ninjitsu so it gets STAB on every move and hits twice. I would not be surprised if this happened.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Or watch it get a new ability that acts like parental bond and call it ninjitsu so it gets STAB on every move and hits twice. I would not be surprised if this happened.
No no, that honor will go to Charizard's third Mega. It will get a +200 BST boost and an ability like you just described.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
In a supreme court ruling recently, people are refused 4th amendment rights if cops are ignorant of the law.

Why the hell would cops be ignorant of the law? Why would we give badges and guns to people ignorant of the law?

And isn't ignorance no excuse to break the law? Even for cops? Not according to the supreme court
The Supreme Court has been ****ed up since the late 80's.

On a better tone, GTAV finally downloaded after four days! Then again, I'll only be able to play it for a few more days until school starts. :p

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No no, that honor will go to Charizard's third Mega. It will get a +200 BST boost and an ability like you just described.
Mega charizard N? N as in Ninja? Charizard Ninjas confirmed.

Soul.

Knowing Game Freak they would do the opposite and let it stay with Torrent as its Mega Ability since Greninja is apparently Uncompetitive™.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Knowing Game Freak they would do the opposite and let it stay with Torrent as its Mega Ability since Greninja is apparently Uncompetitive™.
Nah, Game freak only hates the single player of pokemon. They still care about competition between players so they would not deem something uncompetitive. They just do some major derp things.

Soul.

Nah, Game freak only hates the single player of pokemon. They still care about competition between players so they would not deem something uncompetitive. They just do some major derp things.
Or maybe, just maybe, they could give Mega Greninja a useless ability in Singles but great in Doubles. lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Welp, controller died before we were getting to the good part (Ordering cheaper products than the real deal from Nintendo easily leads to some problems like buying a old bonsai compared to a new one), but I'll be ready to teach her my ways at a latter date. She kept here eye on everything while listening well and got a better hang of the concept due to the proper focus. These details matters the most since that's the whole point of practicing and she has more potential to grow into a great competitor.

In the meantime, I'm ready to test out Lonk and Dong's true power so that they can be the perfect trainers that can dish out some proper discipline. Why the hell I'm talking like Kung-Fu Master you may ask? Because I've been giving Master Zik too much screentime in this latest chapter due to personal requests. I guess Sonic fans feel that he's easily the most underrated of the Deadly Six compared to the other young grasshopers that get the most attention. *Looks at Zazz and Zeena*

I can already tell that the hedgehog "discipline" scene in the chapter will disturb a lot of readers because of how intense it is *The feels were so strong during the process of creating it). The young sprouts better make sure to nit read this since it might be too much for them (Which is a bit of a hyperbole since the new generation loves Call of Duty like it's the anti-Mario).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
On a better tone, GTAV finally downloaded after four days! Then again, I'll only be able to play it for a few more days until school starts. :p
Four days? Oh god no way
Welp, controller died before we were getting to the good part (Ordering cheaper products than the real deal from Nintendo easily leads to some problems like buying a old bonsai compared to a new one), but I'll be ready to teach her my ways at a latter date. She kept here eye on everything while listening well and got a better hang of the concept due to the proper focus. These details matters the most since that's the whole point of practicing and she has more potential to grow into a great competitor.
Now thats nicer

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I wanted my ears to bleed from screaming.
And I succeded.

D

Deleted member

So CES is next week. I'll watch it because boredom, but it pales in comparison to E3, the hype expo.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I wonder what would happen if the day comes for pokemon games when a hold item that makes multi hit moves always hit 5 shows up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So CES is next week. I'll watch it because boredom, but it pales in comparison to E3, the hype expo.
Thanks for reminding me about E3, now I'm all hyped up
I wonder what would happen if the day comes for pokemon games when a hold item that makes multi hit moves always hit 5 shows up.
My guess people will be raging and cheering like what happened with EXP all

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This combo is way too crazy.
Aww ****! Little Mac just pulled some DMC-type ****! Freaking pseudo-jump cancel! Little Mac confirmed for Devil May Cry 5: The Return of Vergil with Knuckles the Knuckles & Knuckles and featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles... Oh, Little Mac's in too. :p

Er... Apparently there's a lack of DMC gifs... Anyway, this is related to the video below, but in DmC, there's a pair of gauntlets called Eryx and you can pull off something like Little Mac's Nair and JC it as well. A little note: the battleaxe Arbiter's Drop can't do any damage until it lands like when Ike's Aether lands. So, it's just a stylistic choice for people to JC it or maybe for stalling in the air. Anyway, if Drop did do damage, it would probably be way too OP since Arbiter's has strong hits.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So guys I'm very worried right now

My aunt is having a bit of an emergency, and mom will be taking her to urgent care with a neighbor and I'm very scared...she's having similar symptoms to my late grandma in the weeks before she died...

In other news, the mobile ads really suck and keep redirecting me to other sites...I wish I still had my Premium...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
And give it to Whitney's Miltank. :troll:

In other news, the mobile ads really suck and keep redirecting me to other sites...I wish I still had my Premium...
We're trying to figure out how to stop them from redirecting users, but nothing has worked as of yet. Use adblock.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I don't know what's going on someone please explain to my simpleton mind

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well, my mom just left to the urgent care to see what's wrong with aunt...

I hope she'll be okay. I'm very anxious, I don't want anything bad to happen

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And give it to Whitney's Miltank. :troll:

We're trying to figure out how to stop them from redirecting users, but nothing has worked as of yet. Use adblock.
Nah, Give her miltank a choice band and watch the tears really flow!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Nah, give it a Life Orb, it wants to use everything it has to crush your dreams under its foot.
Pfft life orb, that only gives +30%! Choice band adds +50% to power!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Saw some folks discussing KLK on the last page.

KLK is the bestest, and I will bestow boons of the spirit to those who witness it to completion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"Expert" DmC air combos look so dumb.
Blame that on the fact that since DMC1 there hasn't been a boxing move set or aerial combos with punches for Dante or Vergil since Beowulf and Gilgamesh only have kicks that are Jump Cancelable.

A DMC/Bayonetta game with Little Mac or another boxer character would be fine if they make dodging right kind of like how you don't need to do any air combos in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Now, if they made a Captain Falcon game like that... *drools* Imagine Falcon Kick, the Knee of Justice, aerial Raptor Boost, and the Nipple spike being JC'd! HOLY HELL!!! NINTENDO PARTNER UP WITH EITHER CAPCOM OR PLATINUM GAMES AND MAKE A CAPTAIN FALCON GAME LIKE DMC OR BAYONETTA!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom