• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just unlocked Falco.
Do we know the actual requirements for unlocking characters via Classic Mode yet?
Well, to get Ness you must simply play Classic. Falco needs Classic to be beaten with no continues. For Lucina, complete it with Marth with no continues. Dark Pit is gotten once you beat it with three different charcaters. Duck Hunt at eight and Mr G&W at ten. Dr. Mario when you beat it with Mario at 4.0, Ganondorf with Link or Zelda at 5.0 and Bowser Jr. at 6.0 with Bowser. The others unless you go through the matches method, have very different unlock methods.

Last edited:

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
Ive been playing for a few hours now. And i personally feel. Similar to ivysaur in Project M. Wii Fit Trainer and Palutena might be godlike in doubles, they just seem so perfect for doubles to me.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I just decided to check the bitf website.
**** I'm crying now.
I really kind of don't want to remove it from my pinned tabs out of sentimental value, cause it's been there for years... but I guess it's time to unpin. I'll miss it :(
The podcast will keep going though

D

Deleted member

I tried going online but I got an error.
Back to unlocking stuff I guess.

DonkeyStrong

Smash Cadet
64 = Street Fighter I
Melee = Street Fighter II
Brawl = Street Fighter IV
Sm4sh = Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Just unlocked the Great King. :4ganondorf:

And I just had the final form of Master Core SD two seconds into the fight. GG

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I tried playing with tap jump off...I'm just too used jumping with the control stick. It's not for me.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So I tried playing with tap jump off...I'm just too used jumping with the control stick. It's not for me.
Same here I kept trying to press up to jump and was like "why isn't this working?". Also I tried flipping L and R and that didnt work for me either. I got used to the demo's controls ;_;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just unlocked Dark Pit and Lucina. Dark Pit was tough as ****, but Lucina was easy for some reason.
So far Doc is the only one that's given me a run for my money.
I partly blame that on the fact that Mushroomy Kingdom is bull**** though.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Anyone know how to unlock the Flat Zone 2 stage? I unlocked Mr. Game & Watch, but didn't unlock the stage, any help would be appreciated :grin:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The only unlockable character that gave me trouble was Dr. Mario. But only because I had to keep chasing him around on a scrolling stage (Mushroomy Kingdom) only for him to keep catching me with his smashes or kicking me down a pit. -_- Only took a couple of matches, though.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I lost to Lucina, Duck Hunt Duo and Jigglypuff once. Lucina was bs, Duck Hunt Duo was a mistake of me and I wasn't paying attention when Jigglypuff did a fully loaded Rollout.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm seriously just trolling for glory.... But I mean... no one is really good yet. I decided not to move for an entire match.... Still won. I suck. I'm going to get banned from for glory.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If you die at climbing in Smash Run, you respawn a lot of floors below. It made me lose Smash Run.

D

Deleted member

I'm seriously just trolling for glory.... But I mean... no one is really good yet. I decided not to move for an entire match.... Still won. I suck. I'm going to get banned from for glory.
It's hard for me to even play when it feels like I'm watching a slideshow The lag is absolutely unbearable at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Why would Sakurai design getting custom moves like this? It isn't fun.

Duplicates are just to artificially make the game seem longer or what?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Someone with the name MisterG....

it doesn't show the rest of the name. I could only assume. They played a little DK too.

I guess it isn't you then.
Well, let's put it this way.
Since I know it uses personal Miis; If I was playing, then the name would be "Mr. Gamer". Though I'm also considering using a Substitute Mii I have (who's name would be Substitute).

If it's any of those two, then most likely it's me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Guess who just got Smash 3DS!!!
My Sister! I didn't get it!
*SCREAMS INTERNALLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom